San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand how exciting these times are that we are living in?! It was announced not too long ago that Israel secretly flew in 5 Perfect Red Heifers:

The Temple Institute
Temple Talk Radio: The Red Heifers Have Arrived!

Genesis 123 Foundation
Welcoming five red heifers to Israel

joshwander
Red Heifers arriving in Israel for the first time in 2,000 Years!

For those curious as to who Josh Wander is he's one of the three main rabbi's which showed up to welcome the five red heifers. You can read more about this and see his picture along with the other two in this ISRA3L365 NEWS link.

Of course it is important to understand why these things are happening according to Scripture, for Daniel tells us that near the end of days the Third Temple will be rebuilt along with sacrifices being reinstituted at the beginning of 70th Week; and, at the same time the Antichrist/Man of Sin will appear as one who comes in peace to all the world; in the middle of this same week the Antichrist will stop the sacrifices and usher in the Great Tribulation. To understand this prophecy correctly you must read these passages in chronological order how Daniel received them:

Daniel 9 (1st Year of Darius the Mede)
Daniel 11 (1st Year of Darius the Mede)
Daniel 10 (3rd Year of Cyrus the Great)
Daniel 12 (3rd Year of Cyrus the Great)

It's not suprising that the Jews think they're doing the will of God because they have rejected Christ Yeshua as the Son of God and the True Messiah, so they will fall for the False Messiah. Still God anticipated this when He spoke to the prophet Ezekiel and showed him the Millennial Temple which would put the children of Israel to shame in the last days (see Ezekiel 40:1-4).

For those who have been following my work know that I've been pushing the hard line that the Bible speaks of the world existing for 7,000 Years; and that Christ would die after 5,500 Years and, would return after 6,000 Years to rule for 1,000 Years, and all of these figures are based upon the pattern of the creation week following the Septuagint:

Biblical Timeline
Screenshot_20220921_041708.jpg

Septuagint
Screenshot_20220921-105733_Slides.jpg

The "J" is 1 Jubilee = 50 Years following the 49 + 1 formula of the feast of Weeks found in Leviticus.

In short let it suffice to say that based on the signs of the times we are much closer to the return of Christ than what modern Judaism would have us believe, for their current year is 5783 AM which gives us 217 Years before the return of Christ...though according to their faulty traditions they are awaiting the first coming of the Messiah: and this is because they rejected Christ Yeshua as the Messiah and the Son of God. The posts following this will give more simplified bar graph illustrations to elaborate on what has already been said.

Last edited:

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
(Continuing from my OP)
When we compare the figures of the Septuagint against the Masoretic Text and that against the Rabbinic tradition we see the following:

Masoretic Text
Screenshot_20220921-115453_Slides.jpg

Rabbinic Judaism
Screenshot_20220921-115411_Slides.jpg

It is clear when comparing these bar graphs that as time advanced the biblical timeline got smaller, but why did this happen? As an aside there are 3 Years added to the beginning of the timeline for the rabbi's count Days 1-5 of creation as one year; the completion of Adam's first year as a second year; and, finally there is an unexplained third year: this means that the Second Temple would be destroyed in the year 3831 AM/70 AD according to the rabbi's. If you look at the chronology of the rabbi's you'll notice two oddities:
  1. The time of the Babylonian captivity has been lumped in with the Dedication of the Second Temple.
  2. The Life of Christ is missing.
Of course if we count the number of years from creation to the birth of Christ according to the rabbi's reckoning it is clear that Christ would be born in the year 3761 AM/0 BC/1 AD and what is the implication of this?

7,000 Years ÷ 2 = 3,500 Years

The above calculation shows us that Yeshua would be born in the middle of the age of the world and not at the end of days as Moses and the Prophets said would happen: this means that Yeshua isn't the Messiah or the Son of God according to the rabbi's chronology. Yet why did the rabbi's see the need to shorten the Masoretic Text by 243 Years?

LXX
-5470 BC + 5,470 Years = 0 BC/1 AD
0 BC/1 AD + 2,022 Years = 2022 AD
5,470 Years + 2,022 Years = 7492 AM

MT
-4004 BC + 4,004 Years = 0 BC/1 AD
4,004 Years + 2,022 Years = 6026 AM

RJ
-3761 BC + 3,761 Years = 0 BC/1 AD
3,761 Years + 2,022 Years = 5783 AM

It is clear that one or more rabbi's noticed that there falsehood would be detected sooner had they gone by the MT strictly and not introduced their false traditons; and, at the same time this sinister act would lead those lacking a sharp eye to believe the rabbi's were in the right and that anyone following anything else would be false: yet despite their carefulness their own works show them to be contrary to themselves and the truth.

The evidence presented helps us to understand why the Jews for so long have wrongly believed that Yeshua is not the Messiah and the Son of God; and, we see why they claim to await the "first advent" of "The Messiah". We also see that altering the biblical timeline would allow the introduction of the Dark Ages/Middle Ages/Medieval Period to fit conveniently into world history. Now the understnding has been blocked from me as to how the Enemy moved certain people in power to falsify the historical timeline but, I do know this was prophesied in Scirpture by the prophet Daniel who spoke ofthe Fourth Beast:

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
Daniel 7:25 (emphasis added mine)

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The evidence presented helps us to understand why the Jews for so long have wrongly believed that Yeshua is not the Messiah and the Son of God; and, we see why they claim to await the "first advent" of "The Messiah". We also see that altering the biblical timeline would allow the introduction of the Dark Ages/Middle Ages/Medieval Period to fit conveniently into world history. Now the understnding has been blocked from me as to how the Enemy moved certain people in power to falsify the historical timeline but, I do know this was prophesied in Scirpture by the prophet Daniel who spoke ofthe Fourth Beast:

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
Daniel 7:25 (emphasis added mine)

As regards my final comment in post #2 on the Middle Ages one can't help but observe that much of the narrative is about many wars, plagues, witch hunts and burnings, and a strong paranoia between Christians and pagans. In Matthew 24 Christ prophesied that there would be many wars and rumors of wars, kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation, etc. And when one reevaluates the impact of Yeshua Messiah on the world one can't ignore the fact that His great and numerous miracles would spread like wildfire and have the world in an uproar: therefore the many false churches and synagogues popping up came rather quickly instead of slowly over time.

Also the east and west were already traveling and knew about one another so one would expect travel and technology to quicken with the advent of Christ and His Church rather than slow down as we get closer to the end. Our modern cars have only been around just under two centuries and our modern computers have been around for under half that time.

Finally when Jesus tells us:

"Behold I come quickly."

Which of the timelines above matches His words?

Septuagint
500 Years

Masoretic Text and Rabbinic Judaism
2000 Years

Commonsense would dictate that the first option is in alignment with he words of our Lord and Savior Yeshua Messiah.

I am not alone in this reexamination of the Middle Ages for even modern historians today are now changing their time and saying that Rome never actually fell and the Dark Ages weren't really that dark afterall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Here are some slightly different illustrations overlaying each timeline on top of the other to show that you can't just move numbers around without affecting the entire whole. I ordered them from ancient to modern in the order that each came into being beginning with the Anno Mundi and ending with the Before Christ timeline.

Also I have begun with the LXX as the true timeline and followed it with the MT and RJ since both came later in history. And as I stated in the previous posts the LXX shows us that we are in the end days and aligns best with the five red heifers which have appeared, and the words of Christ:

"Behold I come quickly."

Septuagint
Screenshot_20221003_152047.jpg

Masoretic Text
Screenshot_20221001_095713.jpg

Rabbinic Judaism

Screenshot_20221001_095731.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
This much more simplified illustration compares each of the three aforementioned timelines:

Comparative Chronologies
Screenshot_20221001_135036.jpg

As we can see clearly from all three Rabbinic Judaism at first glance would seem to be correct for Christ didn't return in 1996 AD or 530 AD if we are to follow the mainstream history. And as I pointed out in posts #1 & #2 only the Masoretic Text and Rabbinic Judaism allow the Middle Ages to fit properly. Therefore much of the Middle Ages would be made up of phantom time, take for example this rare photo of the Galleria Umberto:

Galleria Umberto (DCCCXC = 891 AD)
DCCCXC-Galleria-Umberto-Fake-History-768x492.jpg

Galleria Umberto (MDCCCXC = 1891 AD)
galleria-umberto-falsified-768x576.jpg

As one can see from the photos 1,000+ Years were quietly added to our history. Go on YouTube or Google and you will see many pictures and videos from other people showing the same phenomenon in old coins and maps.

In closing after taking in all of the evidence there is no other way to interpret it other than that the world timeline was deliberately corrupted along with many archaeological artifacts which were either altered, destroyed, or simply fabricated. This means that the LXX was definitely tampered with in order to hide the fact that Yeshua Messiah is the Son of God and the Savior of the world as prophesied by Moses and the Prophets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Let us not underestimate our Enemy Lucifer who is almost as old as the world, for he was created on the Second Day along with all the heavenly hosts. And since Satan and his angels have the ability to transform themselves into angels of light...don't be suprised at the fact that they have been hiding among us in disguise as they are masters of manipulation and deceit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Let us not underestimate our Enemy Lucifer who is almost as old as the world, for he was created on the Second Day along with all the heavenly hosts. And since Satan and his angels have the ability to transform themselves into angels of light...don't be suprised at the fact that they have been hiding among us in disguise as they are masters of manipulation and deceit.
Like keys in a lock, each turn opens up another chamber, until all align. Some look at prophecy, some look at the feasts, some study the parables, some look to the signs and wonders, others look to history with dates, and others use a combination to try and unlock the secrets of "knowing the day and hour" of His return. Each is represented in the locks chambers as pin tumblers. Just think how everything is in 7's. seven days, seven weeks of weeks, seven months, seven years, seven years of years, and seven thousand years. I know when all things line up it will be awesome.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Like keys in a lock, each turn opens up another chamber, until all align. Some look at prophecy, some look at the feasts, some study the parables, some look to the signs and wonders, others look to history with dates, and others use a combination to try and unlock the secrets of "knowing the day and hour" of His return. Each is represented in the locks chambers as pin tumblers. Just think how everything is in 7's. seven days, seven weeks of weeks, seven months, seven years, seven years of years, and seven thousand years. I know when all things line up it will be awesome.
Yes my mind was blown as well after seeing all the correlations with the number 7 and seing how YHWH made everything perfectly fit...and He literally built everything off of the pattern of the 7 Days of Creation. It's also amazing how He tied in the forgiveness of sins and freedom from not only debt and physical slavery: but also the freedom from sin and death itself! You could take the Day of Atonement and preach the Good News from there! I have even begun to preach the Good News straight from the creation week lol.

My life and outlook on it has not been the same since I began to make all of these different connections sister vis...it's so overwhelming sometimes when I just meditate on the saving blood of our Lord Yeshua HaMesshaich!

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As you stated in your closing line everything must line up properly with the Word of God for us to make sense of everything going on in the world, this is especially crucial to knwoing the times we're living in.

Upvote 0