• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Near death experiences and ABORTION.

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by DennisTate, May 22, 2016.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Mrs. Ariela Solsol Pereira's near death experience from 1967 has the power to transform the way that many of us look at the question of abortion.

upload_2016-5-22_8-25-7.jpeg

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    The message of forgiveness is critical to understand but.......

3. Heissonear

Heissonear Geochemist and Stratigrapher Supporter

+953
    Non-Denom
    Married
    How society treats abortion is pivotal to what God is up to in that nation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I completely agree!

A world is coming where raising children will be considered the most important role in life.

5. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    So true... and I was just sent a message that indicates a time of restoration of good government to America and Canada........and then another falling away occurs later.........

http://www.cryoftheabortedchildren.com

6. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Here are some more paragraphs from Ariela.

7. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Here are a couple more paragraphs.....

8. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I will appreciate your prayers because this discussion that I began over on the official
    Canadian Christian Heritage Party discussion forum....... is totally for real.

You will especially want to see reply #1.... (which is the second post in the thread)......

http://cv.fr.yuku.com/topic/3909/hoping-campaigns-years#.V2WZWleYjQc

I am hoping to be in four campaigns over the next four years.

I will be promoting:

http://www.politicalforum.com/abort...potassium-chloride-injections-singletons.html

Ban Intra-cardiac Potassium Chloride Injections on Singletons.
    (I submitted the following message on the Contact the Prime Minister link under the category of....Justice)

9. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I am expecting some major positive changes over the coming months and years.

One of the best ways to prevent women from feeling that they have to abort their child......
    is to cause the economy to be less ruthless toward people who do not have nearly three decades of education.

10. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
  11. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes... and the progress on that issue in America over these past few weeks
    is indeed encouraging.

12. paul becke

paul becke Regular Member Supporter

+791
    Catholic
    UK-Labour
    That was not what we read in Jesus' comment on Judas' suicide by hanging. I don't think it is fanciful to interpret his word concerning the place allotted to him very negatively. We do wish that stated repentance would be enough, but Jesus must have seen all self-interest in Judas' motivation and no love. Unsurprising, since he was an Apostle who must have spent a fair bit of time in his company during his ministry, unlike Paul. Still, Francis is probably right to stess that God's mercy and forgiveness to the penitent person is infinite - but something about extreme spiritual malice prevents the damned from wanting to avail themselves of his mercy and forgiveness. Solzhenitsin believed that above/below(depending on figurative perspective) a certain level of malice and cruelty, such as that of torturers I should imagine, the practical reality is that there will be no forgiveness - they would reject it.

It's why a brief invocation towards the end of the Rosary strikes me as being very definitely 'a keeper' : 'May the divine assistance remain always with us...'

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  13. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

I wonder could it be that many who do not accept forgiveness refuse to Review Their Lives with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

John 3:19

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

14. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I so agree.....
    and Ms. Ariela Solsol's NDE account is evidence that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is keeping his promise to judge us.

15. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    President Trump and his administration are certainly being used by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to do something about abortion.

16. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    This book could be extremely useful to anybody who counsels people about abortion.

17. Far Side Of the Moon

Far Side Of the Moon " The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)

+2,875
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    This made me cry :(
    Its really beautiful. I'm so happy I was never forced to make an ugly decision like that...but I guess I could understand it under certain circumstances.

18. Far Side Of the Moon

Far Side Of the Moon " The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)

+2,875
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    This was such a beautiful thread to read. It definitely touched me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. DennisTate

+1,211
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Exactly.... and some serious progress has been made over these last few months haven't they?

20. EastCoastRemnant

EastCoastRemnant I Must Decrease That He May Increase Supporter

+1,441
    SDA
    Married