Near death experiencers meet miscarried or aborted children in higher dimensions.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Near death experiencer Ms. Ariela Solsol Periera reported meeting her aborted children in a higher invisible dimension of space - time.

She reported that her babies were not interested in condemning her but the experience was about a deep message of forgiveness.

DIVINE TRUTHS REVEALED by Ariela Solsol
DIVINE TRUTHS REVEALED
by Ariela Solsol (Goodreads Author)

CHAPTER TEN: LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION
Jesus was at my side as we walked together. He was taking me to a place that I could
sense was of great importance to Him. His tender love, compassion, and forgiveness
enveloped my spirit completely. He was speaking words of wisdom to my spirit as we
walked together on this journey through the firmament. The totally encompassing
unconditional love I felt at Jesus' side can only compare slightly to what we feel when we
spend quality time with our father, our husband, and our best friend, multiplied a
thousand times! I didn't know where we were going, but I knew that the place where He
was leading me to was very, very important to His Sacred Heart of love.

Suddenly we stopped and I could see the incredible beauty of the place we had just
arrived at. It was like a picture postcard. The scenery was extremely beautiful and perfect
to behold. The grass was greener than any grass on earth, and the flowers were of
incredible hues and shades which I had never seen on earth. There were swings, benches,
and many children playing everywhere. Then I also noticed that there were only children
in this beautiful garden. These children were always in the presence of Jesus, which was
reflected in the joy emanating from their little faces. I understood that this was the place
where aborted and miscarried babies go to.
"For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them."( Psalm 139: 13-16)

I think that some of these encounters may well be the fulfillment of Joel 2:

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ariela Solsol Periera: "Life begins at conception. Once life is conceived, it is given an eternal soul. This eternal soul is just that... eternal. Under normal circumstances living out one's life on earth will determine the eternal destiny of our souls. It must either live forever in heaven with God in His kingdom or forever in hell with Satan in his kingdom. The children I wasnow observing before me were never given that chance. They left this world before they could ever make a choice. (Ariela Solsol)

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."( Jeremiah 1: 5)

These little children were now living in an eternal paradise, filled with gardens and bubbling brooks. Here they would be totally immersed in the joy and the presence of the Lord, forever!

To be in His presence... far surpasses anything we can attain on this earth! There was only one small detail lacking in this incredible place of joy and wonder. They were like little angels, who had come here, but not out of their own free will. They had never lived long enough, to exercise their God-given gift of free-will. They were as the angels, who also do not have free will. The angels do the will of the Father at all times. We, as human beings, are given free wills to exercise as we like. We make choices as to how we will live out our lives while here on earth. We are allowed to make choices each moment of our lives on earth."

"The sum of all life's choices will ultimately lead us to the realm of the Father or to the
realm of darkness forever. By the trials and tribulations that we endure here on earth, we
win eternal crowns for ourselves that will only become evident to us once we are there to
receive them. Yet these precious little children had never been given that chance. They
were never allowed to come to earth and win crowns for themselves the way that we are.
These children were snatched from their mother's wombs before they were ever given
this chance. This beautiful paradise contained all the souls of the aborted, still-born, or
children who died without ever knowing the difference between good and evil.

In this part of the Lord's revelation to me, there was a deep message of forgiveness.
Jesus allowed me to see my own little children who were in this marvelous place. They
were so happy to see me and I was crying tears of joy to be reunited with them again! I
knew that there would be a huge empty space in my life because of their absence. They
would have enriched and blessed my life if they had lived. I was the great loser. Abortion
is a sin against the child, but every bit as much a sin against the mother, also. We have no
way of knowing how this unborn child could have influenced our life, had it been
allowed to live." (Ariela Solsol Pereira, Divine Truths Revealed, chapter 10)

I think that it is important that we remember that CONDEMNATION is not really the important part of these types of experiences.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I recently found some intriguing statements in a somewhat similar type of experience in a book by Anna Rountree:

Chapter 11 of this book which is at the 2:55:59 minute mark of this text youtube video.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is some of the text:

59401426_1993883734054288_8574456960089325568_o.jpg

59751180_1993885794054082_6479469692325986304_o.jpg

59580458_1993886960720632_8679954284730646528_o.jpg

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just remembered that these accounts seem to fit with what little Colton Burpo reported. He met his miscarried older sister during his near death experience.

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

Pastor Todd and Sonja Burpo did not even know that they had a daughter in heaven..... until little Colton told them about her.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I really think that the powerful prayers that Pastor Todd Burpo offered up while his son was near death has altered the way that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is dealing with his people. He is now more free to intervene for us.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really think that the powerful prayers that Pastor Todd Burpo offered up while his son was near death has altered the way that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is dealing with his people. He is now more free to intervene for us.
I had dreams from God when I was as young as 8 years old. It was not until a lot later in life that I began to understand what He was showing me when I was younger.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
People are not perpetually infants in heaven. At the resurrection, Jesus says they are like the angels in heaven, and there are no infant angels, Cherubs are just paintings of the fertile imagination of men's minds.

God wants us to grow up into a perfect man.

Ephesians 4:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
People are not perpetually infants in heaven. At the resurrection, Jesus says they are like the angels in heaven, and there are no infant angels, Cherubs are just paintings of the fertile imagination of men's minds.

God wants us to grow up into a perfect man.

Ephesians 4:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

I agree.......
in heaven a miscarried or aborted baby gets to grow and mature and learn.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I had a vivid dream about a daughter in Heaven that never made it to the womb. God writes the book of our life at conception. We are given all of our gifts, talents and abilities.

"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all my days were written in Your book and ordained for me before one of them came to be." (Psalm139:16)

I am still learning about things that I saw in that dream.

Just after the 43:00 minute mark in this amazing lecture near death experiencer Kevin Zadai talks about miscarried or aborted children in heaven who wait until their parents come to heaven so that they can grow with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums