✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi :clap:

I decided to post some favorite NDEs which have given me comfort in losing my angel.
First is an NDE I read in the comments.
"There was a lady in one of our nursing homes here in our town who died recently. She was beloved by the entire staff, and her obituary revealed that as she was dying she told the attending staff and family that she SAW HER DECEASED HORSES THAT SHE HAD HAD WHILE HERE , !!!! Also, the Scriptures clearly mention horses. The Antichrist rides one because he wants to imitate Christ Jesus our Messiah who also rides a white horse., as do the saints who follow Him. I was really delighted to hear that. woman’s testimony . Hope this encourages you !"
I liked this testimony because one of my cousins died of cancer in her late thirties and as she was dying, her Mom and husband was there, as were her two very young children, barely two and four, and my Mom was told that as my cousin was dying she said "Dad, Grandma, Grandpa." I then shared this with a friend when her Mom passed away and she told me in reply that her Mom also said similar things as she was dying. So I believe when we are dying, we can see the afterlife, as we are dying.
This is my second favorite.
Alice Traub - NDE, Sees Dogs in Heaven and a Golden City. - YouTube

Sorry the text changed. One more thing I wanted to add. My angel was, during the end of our time together, whenever I finished cleaning the cage, I set it on the inside hallway inside the apartment, outside from the bathroom as I held the trash in my hand, my angel always, always, always, checked by standing up, looking my direction, checking on me, whether I'm coming back....it's the truth.
And on our walks together, we went inside the building and he was tired and hot because it was warm outside, I placed him down on the bathroom floor, he didn't want to go anywhere, but followed me. He stretched out his hand and placed it into my palm, then rested his little head in my palm.

And then this separation happened...I broke his heart and the hearts of his brothers. :(

But I'm happy we will meet one day. :pray::crosseo:

If this kind lady saw other peoples' dogs in Heaven and they waved at each other, then I'm almost sure I will see my angel in Heaven who loved me so much and me him, very very much.

(Just to say, I've cried today too, 11 days of crying straight every day. I believe this is the longest days I've cried...the grief and pain is akin to losing a loved family member.)

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: tturt