Groningen
✟60,922.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once you've seen Michael Jordan and Vince Carter everyone now days just seems Meh :

I disagree, Luka Doncic' game-winner against the Clippers the other day was great.

A 21 year old dropping 43-17-13 in his 4th playoff game against the second best defense in the league.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most sports fans I know are bocotting the NBA. Maybe they should kneel and start praying to the god they worship. That god had an entire week last week of infomercials.
The working class are starting to vote with our wallets as well.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Once you've seen Michael Jordan and Vince Carter everyone now days just seems Meh:

Jude,

Jordan was epic. I stopped watching when he left Chicago. I saw KD’s last season with Golden State. I like his game. He can hoop. But the league is a different animal.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...8uixiskrPM1VxKJJli6lf6ixWocwCEXcbUfFvbD4J8Wxk

So the three NBA playoff games that were supposed to happen today got canceled because the teams refused to play in response to the protest happening right. It was started by the Bucks, which makes sense to me since there is so much attention paid ot Kenosha right now.

That's perfect since I didn't buy tickets that a scalper didn't have for a game nobody was going to anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I guess I have hard time understanding what these Sports teams or leagues are going to prove? Society and culture want just a few minutes to escape the problems and troubles of the day and that's one thing entertainment does.....gets your mind off things. You withhold your product aren't you rather alienating your fans from something they want to see and need to see?

The players say to culture...."See here the problem" Culture says back we KNOW the problem but do your job! That's the best thing you can do to help us out.

And what can fans expect in future days? A cop does something wrong....maybe needs to be charged or fired and go to trial and yet a whole slew of sports games are set aside by players. I mean what's to stop players from doing this over and over and over again and why should any fan feel it's worth it to invest your going on a journey with their team, a journey even if it's emotionally with your team a whole year if their just going to terminate their fans dreams of victory and success.

I just came back from visiting an elderly great NBA fan. The team they watch have been playing pretty good this year with a good chance.....and the fan said, "What! They're going to throw it all away?" The said if they do they'll never watch Basketball again. I think a lot of fans feel that the players are betraying them and not helping the problem. So really what are they gaining?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The NBA was exciting to watch in the 80's and 90's.

I don't like the NBA except during the playoffs. They didn't play that hard during the regular season back in the 80's and 90's, either.

Upvote 0