Naturist Christian Fellowships - could they work here?

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
nick18 said:
the only way to resolve this is a [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=+1]rochambeau!!![/size][/font]... hmmm actually i think that would really not work if crashedman is naked all the time and that we need to males for it... it's such a sexist sport!...;) [urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rochambeau&r=d]

how about a thumb restle? or
how about paper rock sissors? or
egg and spoon race?
holy war?
heads or tails?

i dunno

whatever, back to uni work.:yawn:

[sign]keeping the peace through bad humor... and spelling[/sign]

ROFL!! ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0
C

crashedman

nick18 said:
the only way to resolve this is a [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=+1]rochambeau!!![/size][/font]... hmmm actually i think that would really not work if crashedman is naked all the time and that we need to males for it... it's such a sexist sport!...;) [urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rochambeau&r=d]

how about a thumb restle? or
how about paper rock sissors? or
egg and spoon race?
holy war?
heads or tails?

i dunno

whatever, back to uni work.:yawn:

Hi Nick,

Please pardon my ignorance but what is a rochambeau, and why is it a sexist sport? Does one need some protection to play it? (I heard last night why golf is a sexist sport - it's an acronym for Gentleman Only, Ladies Forbidden). :p

FYI, I'm not into going about in the nick ALL the time (at the moment I'm wearing a t-shirt and track pants as it's freezing in my computer room at the mo!). Even naturists agree that people like Vincent Bethell and Andrew Martinez did more harm than good to help further the cause.

[sign]keeping the peace through bad humor... and spelling[/sign]

Maybe a game of volleyball, animal hunting, mud wrestling or non-toxic paint throwing might settle it?

I found this article in the new TAN magazine about the most wackiest laws that have been passed in different cultures dealing with the exposure of certain parts of the human anatomy.

For instance, in rural parts of China, the law-makers have decreed that bare feet are 'sacred' and have banned men from seeing the uncovered feet of another man's wife. They were quite at liberty to look at any other part of her body, but if a neighbour or a relative were to see her toes, then the husband was liable to kill the man. I don't know if such attitudes are changing now, but at least they are getting away from 'foot binding' for the women.

In Spain during the 17th and 19th century the Spanish legislators endorsed an edict that forbade anyone than a woman's husband to see her bare feet because they were considered sexual and it was mandatory that they were covered. This even applied to female actors in the 19th century as well.

If that's bad enough, in Canada a law still exists that forbids the wearing of swimsuits whilst loitering, playing or indulging in a sunbath in any park or on the beach. Easy solution to that one.

In Florida (a state that virtually leads the world in naturists per capita), there is a law in which a woman who wears a bikini must ensure that it covers at least one third of her backside or else she faces a $500 fine.

Probably the most idiotic one of all is based in Ohio where it is written that women are prohibited from undressing in front of a man's picure - don't ask me why.

What a screwed up race of beings we are. Other more intelligent beings out there must be laughing at us.

Crashedman

Upvote 0
C

crashedman

nick18 said:
visit the link that i put with my post, please tell me you know how to cut and paste ;)

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rochambeau&r=d

Hi,

Actually, yes I am familiar with that game now. We never did that at home when I was younger. Dad was very much 'I don't care what you want, you're coming with us!'

I never used to like going out much as a kid, but I remember on the day after my 12th birthday he wanted to take us all out to a water slide on Brisbane's Southside (alas no longer around). I protested heaps because I thought it wasn't worth it, but went along anyway worried that there was going to be some trouble.

He ended up having a nasty accident there when he had slipped on one of those plastic mats and broke a toenail on his right foot. The first aid staff ended up putting a bandage on and then went to the QE2 hospital where we had to wait for two hours whilst they took out the toenail, bandaged his foot up and he had to hobble around with three pairs of socks on for the next month.

Even today, I don't tend to go out all that much now. Getting a bit too long in the tooth to be able to dive into a pool of plastic coloured balls and starting to feel a bit self-conscious when going to see punk and ska bands that there are people old enough to be my own kids present.

Crashedman

Upvote 0