National Go Topless Day

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
beach doesnt justify lower standards.
But Sam, you posted an article that said that women shouldn't go topless because their breasts can be sexually stimulated. But the same article also said that male nipples "are also responsive to sexual stimulation." So why the different treatment? And why do you continually refuse to tell us whether you go topless or not?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But Sam, you posted an article that said that women shouldn't go topless because their breasts can be sexually stimulated. But the same article also said that male nipples "are also responsive to sexual stimulation." So why the different treatment? And why do you continually refuse to tell us whether you go topless or not?

why does it matter?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
beach doesnt justify lower standards.

Have you got any buddies IRL you could talk this over with, Sam? You keep repeating the same things again, and again, even though your own articles have contradicted you. Maybe it's time you talk this out with folks who know you, can better understand your deal.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Have you got any buddies IRL you could talk this over with, Sam? You keep repeating the same things again, and again, even though your own articles have contradicted you. Maybe it's time you talk this out with folks who know you, can better understand your deal.

nevermind this topic doesnt truly matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
nevermind this topic doesnt truly matter.
Tell that to the women who have been arrested for doing something that men commonly do, go topless on a beach or in a park.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I think a person can be convicted if what they do is wrong.

No. If a person who knows right from wrong continues to do wrong,
their conscience can be seared to the point where they no longer
know wrong from right and are incapable of caring which is which.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No. If a person who knows right from wrong continues to do wrong,
their conscience can be seared to the point where they no longer
know wrong from right and are incapable of caring which is which.
And where in Scripture does it say that it is wrong for women to go topless? Please show me where this is stated.

BTW, still waiting for a reply to my post 2017. You keep coming back and making statements but fail to reply to posts that are directed back at you. I presume that means you have no answer.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And where in Scripture does it say that it is wrong for women to go topless? Please show me where this is stated.

BTW, still waiting for a reply to my post 2017. You keep coming back and making statements but fail to reply to posts that are directed back at you. I presume that means you have no answer.

Should a Christian girl wear a bikini? | 412teens.org

If a girl has no intention to cause temptations or draw attention to herself, then it might be perfectly fine for her to wear a bikini. A lot depends on the situation and location and the people around her. Just a bunch of the girls in a friend's hot tub? Probably fine! A private swimming pool in the backyard, where no neighbors can gawk and stalk? Totally okay, so long as there are no guys present who are going to have a problem with your swimwear.

Upvote 0