Nashville Shooter's Christian Parents 'Couldn't Accept' She Was Transgender, Source Claims

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Watch the news media take this and run with it. They'll blow this up into a big story making Christians and Christianity the villains---they'll portray the parents as oppressive, intolerant bigots who drove this girl to commit murder because she "just couldn't take it any more". Watch and see.

And, eventually, it might be used as a weapon against Christian "intolerance" of the sexual novelty faction; some of our more distinguished Congressroaches might pass some laws penalizing Christians for daring to hold beliefs that homosexual behavior or transgender mutilation are wrong, with appropriate punishments appended. Watch and see.

Mark my words: faithful, believing Christians and guns are going to be the bad guys here. Not the shooter. Oh, no---never the shooter. She's the innocent victim here, can't you see?

Just watch and see.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-​

This was bad that these people lost their lives as the same with past shootings or any murder.

But what i am tired of hearing from this one shooting, is this male (boy/man) shooter. being referred by media/ etc.. (I have even heard christian talk host saying she) as she.

This person was a male shooter, show some guts and call it like it is. A make killed these people, not a female.
A biological female claiming to be a male did kill these people.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, well i had it backwards
Well it’s understandable. The political correctness that accuses people of misgendering and dead naming makes it that way. Yet I see the media misgendering this person while trying to turn her into some sort of martyr because society is so cruel to people that wants society to bow to their delusions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0