Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I actually warned them to close the borders. But as usual they never listen, instead they went on bragging that they're ready for it.

Now it has come and there is no escape. Some people still believe it a hoax, some think they're are too fortified to be affected some believe in divine immunity. Worst some think melanin will save them.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
At least Nigeria’s population pyramid means that only bit over 3% of the population are 65 years or older so most of the populace will just shrug this off and probably think their melanin saved them.

Though with 200 million population and inadequate health care for those affected by crisis and added with bit of crisis instability added to regular ones it might get messy.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Our Prophet predicted that covid will disappear on 27th march, but I was quite disappointed with the result.

Covid is near and it no longer funny. The place where they(carriers) are being treated is just a few km from me. Most of my Church member work around there and still come to our house and as priests we cannot drive them away. As of last week major markets were still holding. Bikers from that city stream down here. Worst again, our community have just one major source of water where we all fetch from.
Literary, there is no escape!

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last week Our former vice president son came back from UK and tested positive he merely greeted a governor and infected him. Then our neighbor's mom came back from the same UK, slept over at her house then
She(neighbor) came to our house. ???
International travel ... is not good now ...

• Agree
Reactions: ABCthings
Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
NCDC isn't doing enough testing we have been having an arithmetic increase. Lot of people aren't taking this serious. And I'm tired of ranting 'cause it doesn't actually change anything.
So instead of counting down to doomsday I'm going pretend as if We are immune to this, wash my hands and go about my normal business.

Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
At least Nigeria’s population pyramid means that only bit over 3% of the population are 65 years or older so most of the populace will just shrug this off and probably think their melanin saved them.

Though with 200 million population and inadequate health care for those affected by crisis and added with bit of crisis instability added to regular ones it might get messy.

Good luck.

Thanks. Right now, "Only God Can Save Us".

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't know, his Emmanuel TV has a lot of miracles though.

His TV has lots of miracles. Any particular reason you believe those since he just screwed up corona prophecy ?

Are his miracles the usual type people fainting and getting up their headache totally miraculously gone ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
His TV has lots of miracles. Any particular reason you believe those since he just screwed up corona prophecy ?

Are his miracles the usual type people fainting and getting up their headache totally miraculously gone ?
Yeah those type. Some who have gone there claim it demonic with different stories to tell.

Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It quite amazing how I'm still here typing today despite the 1400 ways of me getting infected.

Although there is an audio lockdown. People still sneak into the city(FCT which covid is spreading) and come back including our neighbor. People who roam around every nooks and crannies of our neighborhood stream in and out of our house on daily basis.
Not to mention that have we held about three service now.

All these paint an image of a divine protection from God.

Meanwhile we the intelligence citizens of Nigeria have been making sure we spread the virus as quick as possible. you should have seen the social distancing at burial on Saturday and how professional the corpse was handled and buried in the shallow grave. One of us a NCDC worker even thought it was fitting to dump his blood stained PPE by the road side for beggars to pick.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
In other places like my home state. A professor who returned from abroad (US or UK) deem it fit escape Isolate and out of love went straight to his family where another intelligence doctor thought it best to treat him at home.
To cut the long story short the man died and the other doctor got served with coronavirus.

While in Niger state(where I reside the samples were taken from index case when he was suspected and after that he was left on the streets to the risk of the residents there. Martialed treament only began when then he was confirmed positives. And the community was then surrounded with militaries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums