Houston
✟3,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This isn't a interest, nor hobby, its whats happening to the food supply.
Whether its a conspiracy, I thought it was appropriate to put it in this section.

Following documents state that nano technologies are already in use for muliple applications in food
with many risks of toxicity without the public's consent.

Documents state that possible immunoresponse, accumulation in brain and organs and bones, aswell as genotoxicity, and many other possible risks and toxicology of nanoparticles. Described as Engineered Nanomaterials, and ultrafine particles which is an apparent industry pollution that
is becoming more prevalent.

In the following documents have sections with toxicity titled if documents are too hard to follow or navigate.

in Importance and health hazards of nanoparticles
used in the food industry

section 4-7 is about the toxicity.

Importance and health hazards of nanoparticles used in the food industry

in Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and
Consumer Health

section 4 is also about toxicity.

Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and Consumer Health

Nanotechnology in the food sector and potential applications for
the poultry industry

section 11

Nanotechnology in the food sector and potential applications for the poultry industry - ScienceDirect

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't a interest, nor hobby, its whats happening to the food supply.
Whether its a conspiracy, I thought it was appropriate to put it in this section.

Following documents state that nano technologies are already in use for muliple applications in food
with many risks of toxicity without the public's consent.

Documents state that possible immunoresponse, accumulation in brain and organs and bones, aswell as genotoxicity, and many other possible risks and toxicology of nanoparticles. Described as Engineered Nanomaterials, and ultrafine particles which is an apparent industry pollution that
is becoming more prevalent.

In the following documents have sections with toxicity titled if documents are too hard to follow or navigate.

in Importance and health hazards of nanoparticles
used in the food industry

section 4-7 is about the toxicity.

Importance and health hazards of nanoparticles used in the food industry

in Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and
Consumer Health

section 4 is also about toxicity.

Engineered Nanomaterials in Food: Implications for Food Safety and Consumer Health

Nanotechnology in the food sector and potential applications for
the poultry industry

section 11

Nanotechnology in the food sector and potential applications for the poultry industry - ScienceDirect

Thanks for sharing, I downloaded the study and read it sometime this week if I have time.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Makes sense. They give us these things that may later respond to a wireless signal to be a "kill switch" implanted into everyone's bodies. I used to believe back when I was a pre trib rapture person that something like this combined with 5g/next generation wireless networks could potentially be what the rapture event would consist of. Imagine millions of souls being collected at once in the air because our satanic world just flipped a switch that caused these nanoparticles to activate in our bodies in some way, instant king a huge chunk of the population. And those who were left were given a choice, to take something like the mark of the beast, or die with those who already were killed. There's many different ways I could see something like this being used - none of them are good.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure that this is really the proper forum. Unless you are thinking this is some boogeyman thing connected with space lasers, End Times, Mark of the beast stuff, etc.

The issue is a scientific one and the article is interesting, although not peer-reviewed.
From the article:

However, we could not make a significant contribution in confirming the toxicity of nanoparticles associated with the food by one way or another. It seems that a lot of work is needed to confirm the toxicity of the nanoparticles used in food apart from their individual toxicity. The interactions of nanoparticles with the food systems need to be estimated, which might also have an effect on the digestibility of the food constituents.

Definitely should be continued study and research.

Upvote 0