Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There's 3 cops who fired their guns. As for the city of Louisville....they can pay whatever they want, it doesn't make the cops guilty of murder like Pelosi said.

The fact is that "wanton endangerment" is the most any of them are guilty of....

Furthermore, I don't understand why people make fun of the Trump supporters for believing lies. The media lied repeatedly about the Taylor case and BLM supporters ate it up.

The charge was wanton endangerment yet they also paid Taylor’s family $12m and fired one of the officers. You can pretend this is fine if you like, I don’t think anyone’s expecting anything different from you.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Taylor shooting was legal and justified.

If people want to claim otherwise....that's fine.

They shouldn't complain about people claiming that the election was illegal and unjust though....that would make them hypocrites.

To put it another way....

If you think Trump supporters should have to accept the results of a government investigation into election fraud when they conclude the election was legitimate....

....then Taylor supporters should accept the results of a government investigation into the death of Breonna Taylor when they conclude the cops were justified in shooting.

I'm familiar with the case. The fact that the officers executing the warrant were legally justified in shooting doesn't address other issues of the case, including: the lack of body cameras, whether the claims justifying the warrant were accurate (afaik, they weren't), whether the warrant was served in a prudent manner (questionable), and whether they effectively communicated their identity as officers (also questionable).

If you or I go about an activity that's otherwise legal, but through a combination of fraud and laziness, we screw it up in a way that leaves somebody dead, then you or I would go to jail. Maybe it wouldn't be classified as "murder," but it would at least be classified as some form of criminal negligence or reckless homicide. Colloquially, folks would still likely refer to us as "murderers." But when that negligent activity is spread out over several people operating within a system, suddenly this is "inflammatory."

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's funny to see how desperate the Trump supporters are to try to find some way to accuse the left in order to distract from what they just did.

If a left-wing mob storms the Capitol with the intention of murdering elected officials and overthrowing the government, then maybe you'll have something. Until then, though, this is just laughable.

Even funnier how the Trump haters just can't stand being exposed for their hypocrisy. ^_^

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nope! Simply shining the light of truth.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0