• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Nancy Pelosi's inflammatory rhetoric

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Aldebaran, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,340
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Nancy Pelosi's own words should be used to hold her accountable for violence done by BLM after she accused police of committing murder:

Speaker Pelosi delivers more inflammatory rhetoric about police

Yes, just as people like her want Trump held accountable for what she accuses him of saying to "incite violence", she should be held to the same standard, especially if she wants to be considered a leader in politics.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    It's all theatrics.Perhaps she is looking for an Emmy trophy before she bites the biscuit. Funny how some elders mellow with age and others get agitated.

3. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN I'm praying for my dad to get well.

+3,738
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes, everyone should be treated equally, With doesn't always happen, with cops. But through legal proceedings . I never heard her say march to the capital and take over the government.

4. Rachel20

Rachel20 Well-Known Member

+661
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I see both sides being incited, so I'm now looking for a greater agenda going on

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,891
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I think history will look at her and the left pretty harshly when we're in the 'Escape From New York' movie mode.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. timothyu

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Resets are never pretty. When the people do it, it is called revolution. When big shots do it, it is called noble.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  7. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+6,352
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    A facebook link to a youtube video. Absolutely classic. If only you'd managed to tweet it first.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  8. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,280
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    It's funny to see how desperate the Trump supporters are to try to find some way to accuse the left in order to distract from what they just did.

If a left-wing mob storms the Capitol with the intention of murdering elected officials and overthrowing the government, then maybe you'll have something. Until then, though, this is just laughable.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Rachel20

Rachel20 Well-Known Member

+661
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    That's a pretty broad brush you're using. So may I assume you burned down buildings, shot a police officer and others to death, head-stomped an unconscious man lying on the street, looted stores, puta 6-block area under siege for weeks ... all because you're a left-supporter?

10. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+17,835
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I'm happy to hold her to the same standard.

The injustice Pelosi described actually happened. The injustice Trump described was a fabrication. Er go, what Trump did was worse.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  11. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+2,947
    Christian
    Married
    Oh, well, since the link is to Facebook I won't even bother. trump ordered a murderous mob to invade the Capitol with the intent to kill many, including his Vice-President. Nancy is not on trial, trump is so... please stop changing the subject away from what happened last week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+2,947
    Christian
    Married
    True and correct!

13. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+9,789
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    Classic gaslighting.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+17,835
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    It seems like that's been flaring up lately.

15. timothyu

+4,828
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    "Libel and slander are both types of defamation. Libel is an untrue defamatory statement that is made in writing. Slander is an untrue defamatory statement that is spoken orally. The difference between defamation and slander is that a defamatory statement can be made in any medium."

16. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,280
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I never said every single Trump supporter was trying to find ways to excuse and distract attention away from the riot. Just a very large amount of them, on this forum at least.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Ana the Ist

Ana the Ist Aggressively serene!

+7,152
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    The Taylor shooting was legal and justified.

If people want to claim otherwise....that's fine.

They shouldn't complain about people claiming that the election was illegal and unjust though....that would make them hypocrites.

To put it another way....

If you think Trump supporters should have to accept the results of a government investigation into election fraud when they conclude the election was legitimate....

....then Taylor supporters should accept the results of a government investigation into the death of Breonna Taylor when they conclude the cops were justified in shooting.

18. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+9,789
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    Yeah, nothing to see here..

19. Ana the Ist

+7,152
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    There's 3 cops who fired their guns. As for the city of Louisville....they can pay whatever they want, it doesn't make the cops guilty of murder like Pelosi said.

The fact is that "wanton endangerment" is the most any of them are guilty of....

Furthermore, I don't understand why people make fun of the Trump supporters for believing lies. The media lied repeatedly about the Taylor case and BLM supporters ate it up.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Ana the Ist

+7,152
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    You're using that word wrong.