Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'd be more than happy to see the current president out of office; but only on the condition that it follows either losing the next election or appropriate proceedings in the case of a valid case of impeachment or properly demonstrated criminal evidence. This can't be an act of partisanship or political showmanship, it must be in accordance with the rule of law. Just because I think the president is a vile human being, a terrible president, and an incompetent politician; and even just because I think there is damning evidence against him doesn't mean my opinions should be shown favoritism. My feelings and opinions aren't the rule of law.

Without a serious commitment to the rule of law and an impartiality of judgment then I'm doing nothing but propagating the continued use of reckless hyperbole and bloviation for the sheer purpose of political tribalism. "My team is better than your team" is not a valid way to run a country.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very hard to agree with that since Democratic platform tends to be supported heavily by atheists, homosexuals, pro choice supporters, liberals, and anything that is contrary to the Bible.

It's very hard to agree with the Religious Right when many of its conservative Christians support a twice divorced admitted adulterous philander in his third marriage to his former mistress. This same man used vulgar language to boastfully brag about groping multiple women and he had an affair with a inappropriate content star and then later paid her off to silence her about their affair. It is more than obvious that his sinful and immoral behavior is contrary to the Bible. But then again, he said that he doesn't like asking God for forgiveness, but only after he initially said he's never asked God for forgiveness.

Trump on God: 'I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness'

Trump: I’ve Never Asked God For Forgiveness For Anything [VIDEO]

Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?' (Video)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct.
As was pointed out before, and you have just affirmed, More voting Americans wanted her to be President than wanted DJT.

That, apparently, continues to be a tough truth to swallow for the minority of Americans who voted for DJT.

Beings we don't elect Presidents by mob rule (and for good reason) I fail to see how it's relevant. :scratch:

You'd think after winning the presidency anyway, they'd not be bothered by it, especially now over 2 years in, yet it continues to be a thorn in their side for some strange reason.

People have a tendency to remember amusing things (she wasn't elected) more than annoying things (if she had been elected). ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There is no point to starting impeachment proceedings now - Mueller and Congressional investigations are still ongoing. By the time they wrap up, it will be too close to the election to bother.

I imagine there will be a bigger push for impeachment if he gets re-elected.
But then again they'd have to answer as to why they didn't do it before. I mean if the President should have been impeached he should have been impeached.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
While the average President would be relieved that the Speaker was not intent on his "impeachment," Donald J. would deeply resent being deprived of his opportunity to be placed on this pedestal, making him the centre of national and world attention!

That's just being silly! No President wants to have on their legacy that they were impeached even if he or she did have a character that loved attention.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sure you can see what kind of heart he has. He puts it out there for all to see. His actions reveal who and what he is. He attacks the kind people and embraces the evil as good. As the Apostle James told us, show faith by actions.
Right... he defends the unborn, Christians, and Jews... he is pure evil, man!

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Right... he defends the unborn, Christians, and Jews... he is pure evil, man!
He worships power, money, self love, he attacks good people who disagree with him and loves murderers. He is a liar, adulterer, etc... That is evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0