• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Nancy Pelosi says impeachment of Trump 'just not worth it'

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by redleghunter, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Invalidusername

Invalidusername Well-Known Member

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Sure Putin attempts to manipulate everyone but you acted as if Trump was an unusual case and that somehow Putin had Trump's brains right in his fingers. You should've just said something along the lines of,"Putin is just being Putin."

What do you intend to prove by those links?

So again... Tell me HOW Putin is benefiting Trump financially?

2. parousia70

parousia70 I'm livin' in yesterday's tomorrow Supporter

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    You asked a question that a simple google search answered. I usually charge $5 per google search when I have to google something for someone else, but this one is on the house :)
    (first one is free kid... just tell your friends where you go it)

Again, explain how someone can't manipulate another person unless the person being manipulated is benefiting financially from the manipulator?

How does that work exactly?

3. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+19,232
    Anglican
    Married
    On the evidence, he is not more thin-skinned than she. They both react in no uncertain terms when crossed, but he is a bit more colorful doing it. It must also be recognized that she has a host of media types who can be counted on to carry the water for her, meaning that she has less need to speak out herself.

Also, he is more than willing to be friendly and cooperative towards anyone who has criticized him if, thereafter, they are agreeable to working together on some project that both of them support. I do not think the same can be said for Hillary Clinton.

4. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    YOU made the claim that Trump was benefiting from Putin financially and that was how Trump was being manipulated. Now you seem to be redacting that after knowing that you were wrong.

Those links prove NOTHING.

5. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Show me where I made any such claim.
    You ASSUMED I made a claim I did not make, friend. Get it straight before you look the fool.

Trump has a very thin skin.. I'm beginning to think you might as well.

6. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+2,241
    Catholic
    Married
    Well, she's right.

They have evidence but they need for the trials to be complete to see if there is enough to convict. That doesn't mean they can have a successful impeachment proceedings. If there are not enough GOP votes in the Senate it will end there and give Trump, at least in his mind, a victory.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  7. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    And NOW calling me weak skinned because I challenged your claims. Something tells me thou protest too much.

8. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    AGAIN, Where did I say Trump is BENEFITTING FINANCIALLY?

I get that you have invented that for yourself from my statement, but please show me how "Gotta be the $$$ ..its the only language strong enough to bring Trump to His kneews" REQUIRES, in your mind, that I am claiming DT is BENEFITTING financially from Putin?

Take all the time you need.

And yeah.. you do seem to be getting a little more worked up about this than most folks I see... seems to be hitting a nerve with you. Curious.

9. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    You said it was the way Trump "must be" manipulated so I asked you if you had any facts to back that up. You had nothing except conjecture and now you're getting a bit feisty so I think I hit a sore spot. After all I am not the one slinging insults towards you but rather challenging your notions. So next time learn to properly debate instead of debating like Trump which includes flinging mud at anyone who thinks you made a ridiculous comment(which you did).

10. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+19,232
    Anglican
    Married
    Can you possibly be serious when saying that? Even if you for some reason did not mean it, you can hardly fault anyone for taking the words at face value? So what IS your meaning?

11. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Can you Define "IT" for our readers?

So you really don't have anything to back up your accusation then?

12. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican

I have your phrase to back up my "accusation" and that is literally all I need. Everyone except you sees it.

And "it" is your theory on how Trump is being manipulated. Everyone can see that clearly due to my most recent response to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Already stated it but I'll state it again....
    If someone has evidence of My illegal financial dealings, could I be manipulated by that person even if I am not benefitting financially FROM that person?

Is your claim that such would be impossible?
    Seems to be invalidusername's claim... but He apparently can't prove it.

Can you?

14. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Innocent until proven guilty is our legal system. NOT guilty until proven innocent.

The question is can YOU prove that Trump is covering up illegal commerce and that Putin is somehow privy to this when our legal system is not aware of it?

15. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+19,232
    Anglican
    Married
    No. My "claim" was that what you wrote definitely conveys a different message from what you are saying here. But thanks for the clarification.

16. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Correct.

That's not my Job... but people whos Job it is are working on it right now... you are aware of this, aren't you?

What evidence do you have that our legal system is not aware of it?

Are you privy to all the redacted portions of the myriad of documents that the LEGAL system HAS SEEN (and redacted from public view)?

17. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    If it's not your job then why would you slander someone without any proof? Is that Christianly behavior?

The evidence I have is that nobody has proven him guilty yet. The legal system pronounces Trump innocent until someone in our legal system proves him guilty. Has anyone proven him to be guilty yet? No? Then you have your answer of the evidence that I have.

18. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Accusations are not slander.

Oh... you first boldly claimed that our "Legal system is not aware of" any evidence.

You now retract and amend that statement to read "he has not been convicted yet"

Got it.

19. Invalidusername

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I think there is no reasoning with you.

So instead of drawing out this long argument where you will doubtlessly start to attack my character again, I will just concede and say you win.

20. parousia70

+2,407
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Fair enough... we are both just inconsequential armchair internet pontificators anyway...we might as well both move along to the next "yesterdays football game" to second guess online with anyone who will hunt and peck out a few words in response...

Have a wonderful day!