• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Nancy Pelosi and Wolf Blitzer?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by JohnDB, Oct 14, 2020.

1. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+1,252
    Christian
    Married
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
  3. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,664
    Non-Denom
    Yeah but what's going on with CNN? I've noticed the other day too they weren't going with the standard Dem lines. Quite surprised actually. Watch Tapper confronting Kate Bedingfield of the Biden Campaign and it's like she almost saying what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be on our side? She used words like Republicans are trying to ram through but what's clear is she was trying to ram through Tapper looking like oh my gosh I've got to get through this interview! This isn't supposed to happen.

And with Pelosi....seems like she was shocked and mystified that CNN wasn't acting all together friendly. She looked like she was struggling to find words. So what's going on with CNN. Are some of their anchors finally rebelling?

4. Jimmy D

Jimmy D Well-Known Member

+5,891
    Atheist
    Married
    I find this kind of snide comment saddening, but not at all surprising. :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,664
    Non-Denom
    I can't speak for that poster but I suspect they're just bouncing back about Pelosi what she goes right ahead and speaks about Trump.

6. Arc F1

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Why? She is the one who proposed the idea of evaluation. Since she is third in line and showing odd behavior should she not fall under her own guidelines? All you have to do is watch any of her speeches lately and you can see she is completely obsessed with the president.

7. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+4,014
    Christian
    Married
  8. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+1,252
    Christian
    Married
    It's not that...
    It's just the shaking from so much anger and vitriolic manner she's speaking with.

And Wolf Blitzer is usually fairly liberal.

9. pescador

+4,014
    Christian
    Married
    Nonsense! The 25th Amendment has nothing to do with the behavior of the Speaker of the House; this is just bigotry.

10. pescador

+4,014
    Christian
    Married
    So not ladylike?

11. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+1,252
    Christian
    Married
    No...
    Not at all.
    I kinda expected better than this.

Politicians are supposed to be "Statesman" in dealing with difficult questions.

It's not like he was asking questions out of the blue. These questions are ones everyone is asking and want to know.
    They aren't exactly liberal democrat or conservative republican...just "why is there still some stalling?"

Trump practically executive orders the first set of stimulus...now there's to be another one desperately needed and there's been a stalling on every bit of it.

The Republicans have ceeded a lot of ground (they only wanted 1 trillion) and Democrats aren't giving up any ground.
    She is the one who seems to be holding things up. People want to know what she is doing other than getting haircuts.

12. Jimmy D

+5,891
    Atheist
    Married
    She can't lose her temper (if she did, I haven't seen the recording) without your insinuations about her mental health? Charming.

13. Arc F1

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I wasn't referring to her temper. It's more of the shaky hand gestures, slurring her speach and forgetfulness. Besides like I said before it was her that put forth mental evaluations.

14. Arc F1

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    How so? She is third in line. Surely she didn't mean that it only applies to others and not her. She could end up in command before this is over and she should be evaluated.

15. Jimmy D

+5,891
    Atheist
    Married
    You must have watched a different interview to the one I just saw then.

16. Arc F1

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It might be a little bit of bias showing too on my part.

17. Caliban

Caliban Well-Known Member

+1,129
    United States
    Skeptic
    Married
  18. BigDaddy4

BigDaddy4 Movin' on...

+1,895
    Christian
    Married
    That the people are not in control?

19. RestoreTheJoy

RestoreTheJoy Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,195
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I saw Tapper do that and could not believe it. He has always noddingly approved anything that anyone said so long as it was aligned with his views. He actually pushed back on what she was saying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Caliban

Caliban Well-Known Member

+1,129
    United States
    Skeptic
    Married
    yes, partially. Gerrymandering and voter suppression are real issues--so is $$$. However, we don't have to keep voting for bad candidates.