SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
In WoW you can't name your water elemental or mounts, but I would call them names anyhow. I called my water elemental pet on my mage Taco and my Elekk, (elephant), mount on my shaman Pedro. When I would refer to them, people were like, "What?!"

Other than that, not that I can recall. lol Sorry just instantly came to mind.

Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't even name my animals, my 15 year old iguanas name is "iguana"

hehehe.. I have 2 cats, one is black, the other orange. their names are the black cat, and the orange cat. :muahah:

The only object i've named is my old car, her name was Taury. b/c she was a ford taurus. My truck's name is.... Truckster Reginald Albert the 3rd. Truck for short. :muahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

Mr. Runningfish

I don't name things that don't generally need naming. People, animals. Of course. Even some items that require network access and names for the network, yes.

For the inanimate objects (network devices, iPods, etc...), it is usually something relating to geekery/nerdery.

I name all my animals- and I tend to name other people's animals, even if they already have names. Sometimes they are more personalized names, other times they are not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My old jeep that kept having problem after problem when I was tight on money was named "Murphy" and no that had nothing to do with Robo-Cop though he was rebuilt just about as much... it had to do with Murphy's Law...

my current one doesn't have a name yet... it took 8 months to name Murphy and I've not yet had the new one that long...

As for naming of Tech that's usually based on fictional or real characters in books I'm reading...

Upvote 0