• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Names of God Game

Discussion in 'Word Games' started by ZiSunka, Jul 24, 2002.

1. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Author of Eternal Salvation---------heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the Author of Eternal Salvation unto all them that obey him;

2. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Beginning of Creation of GOD----------rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the laodiceans write; These thongs saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the Beginning of the Creation of GOD;

3. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Beloved Son--------------matt 12:18 Behold my servant, whom i have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgement to the gentiles.

4. Sharky

Sharky Rockin dude!

+154
    Christian
    Alpha and Omega

"...I am the alpha and the omega..."

is that verse right? sorry i'm bad at remembering verses.

5. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Blessed and only Potentate------------1 tim 6:15 Which in his times he shall show, who is the Blessed and only Potentate, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords;

6. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Branch----------isiah 4 :2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord b Beautiful and Glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

7. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Bread of Life------------------John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto u, Moses gave u not that bread from heaven; but my father giveth u the true bread from heaven.

8. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Captain of Salvation-----------------heb 2:10 For it became him, for whom r all things, and by whom r all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation, perfect through sufferings.

9. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Chief Shepherd---------------1 pet 5:4 And when the chief shepherd shall appear, ye shall recieve a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

10. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Conlolation of Israel-------------Luke 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in jerusalem, whose name was simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of israel: and the holy ghost was upon him.

11. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Christ of God-------------luke 9:20 He said unto them, But whom shall ye say that i am? Peter answerng said, the Christ of GOD.

see what i mean about hogging the thread?

12. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    CornerStone---------psalms 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner

13. Million Pieces

Million Pieces SHMILY

+2,814
    Christian
    Married
    The Word

Jn 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14. Million Pieces

Million Pieces SHMILY

+2,814
    Christian
    Married
    How can we forget, I AM

Ex. 3:14 "And GOD said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

My favourite one, by the way.

15. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Dayspring--------------Luke 1:78 Through the tender mercies of our GOD; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

16. Million Pieces

Million Pieces SHMILY

+2,814
    Christian
    Married
    Shepherd

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. . . " Psalm 23:1

17. findtbax

findtbax Tim Mo

+1
  18. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Deliverer-------------Romans 11:26 And so isrrael shal be saved; as it is written, there shall come out of zion the deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from jacob:

19. findtbax

findtbax Tim Mo

+1
  20. DeleseRose

DeleseRose DeleseRose

+192
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Desire of The Nations-----------------------Haggai 2:7 And i will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and i will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.