NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
It's time for another weird thread! Surprise! Surprise! :clap: (yes! You may roll your eyes!)

If your favorite things had a name what name would you give them?

Car
Wallet
Computer
Celphone
Favorite book
And anything else you can think of...

Me...
Car - Hubert (i just always felt he was a Hubert..."Hubert! You almost ran over that poor old lady! Control yourself!)
tenor.gif

Wallet - Angelica ("oooh buy that and that and that too please!")
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Computer - Jones (he's a pretty serious guy, business only)

Celphone - Confucious
tenor.gif

Favorite book - i have a kindle oasis, maybe...Oswald
tenor.gif

Stethoscope - Sarah (now this! This is like a child to me! Had this steths for almost 7 yrs now! She's my baby!)
tenor.gif

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Are you serious? This is definitely LOL funny.

I have nothing else to add right now except to say this reminds me of the old hymn, Count Your Blessings.

I'm serious Bortss hahaah, it makes life a little bit more fun to name your things! When nursing students borrow stuff from me I'm like, "Be sure to return Sarah and Mike!"

Like when tv broke down... "Dantes!!!! Why???!!!!" Ahahahah

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Car - Not got a name for current car but the old one was given the name Epona after Link's horse
Wallet - Percy (purse...eee :doh: at myself for such a corny joke )
Computer - HAL
Cellphone - Ball and chain (mainly used for work)
Favorite book - Solace
And anything else you can think of - we call our four fishes in the pond, Fantastic Four

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Car - Not got a name for current car but the old one was given the name Epona after Link's horse
Wallet - Percy (purse...eee :doh: at myself for such a corny joke )
Computer - HAL
Cellphone - Ball and chain (mainly used for work)
Favorite book - Solace
And anything else you can think of - we call our four fishes in the pond, Fantastic Four

Hahaahha i like that name, percy!!! Smart! Fantastic four! Haahah classic!

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's time for another weird thread! Surprise! Surprise! :clap: (yes! You may roll your eyes!)

If your favorite things had a name what name would you give them?

Car
Wallet
Computer
Celphone
Favorite book
And anything else you can think of...

Me...
Car - Hubert (i just always felt he was a Hubert..."Hubert! You almost ran over that poor old lady! Control yourself!)
tenor.gif

Well, I gave the name Claire to the Mazda3 I bought a few months ago, after the stylish and cool heroine of Resident Evil. ^_^

bcm_claire_redfield_by_takoma_bird-da828l9_zpsdfihbowo.png

So, no, can't really roll my eyes at you without being a hypocrite. :D

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Well, I gave the name Claire to the Mazda3 I bought a few months ago, after the stylish and cool heroine of Resident Evil. ^_^

bcm_claire_redfield_by_takoma_bird-da828l9_zpsdfihbowo.png

So, no, can't really roll my eyes at you without being a hypocrite. :D

Lol i know most people would atleast have a name for their car ^_^

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Haha this is a great thread! ^_^

When I was a kid, I named the family cars...the only ones I remember were Rosie and Violet, which we no longer have. I briefly called one car Silvie but then stopped naming cars.

I've named some of my stuffed animals...but eventually I stopped giving names to most of them because I ran out of names. :p I used to give my figures and Pokemon toys names too, but I don't do that anymore.

When I was very young, I would name my stuffed animals simply after their color and type of animal. The only one I still have is a black dog that I've had since I was 5. Her name is simply "Black Doggy". ^_^ I used more interesting names later on, but there are too many to type up here, haha. I don't give my animals names very much these days, but I did name the last few I sewed myself (Lilac, Rose, and Daisy)!

As for figures, I don't remember very many of the names I gave them. But I do remember calling my Pichu Brothers figures Pi and Butterscotch at some point, and calling two of my Pikachu figures Pika and Chu. I remember that I pretended my Pichu Brothers figures were actually not the Pichu Brothers but different Pichus, and the one with hair was a sister instead of a brother. I think I pretended those two Pikachus were brother and sister too.

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Haha this is a great thread! ^_^

When I was a kid, I named the family cars...the only ones I remember were Rosie and Violet, which we no longer have. I briefly called one car Silvie but then stopped naming cars.

I've named some of my stuffed animals...but eventually I stopped giving names to most of them because I ran out of names. :p I used to give my figures and Pokemon toys names too, but I don't do that anymore.

When I was very young, I would name my stuffed animals simply after their color and type of animal. The only one I still have is a black dog that I've had since I was 5. Her name is simply "Black Doggy". ^_^ I used more interesting names later on, but there are too many to type up here, haha. I don't give my animals names very much these days, but I did name the last few I sewed myself (Lilac, Rose, and Daisy)!

As for figures, I don't remember very many of the names I gave them. But I do remember calling my Pichu Brothers figures Pi and Butterscotch at some point, and calling two of my Pikachu figures Pika and Chu. I remember that I pretended my Pichu Brothers figures were actually not the Pichu Brothers but different Pichus, and the one with hair was a sister instead of a brother. I think I pretended those two Pikachus were brother and sister too.

Awww that sounds so fun, howd you remember all the names! Lol i named my stuff animals too especially the ones gifted to me by friends.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I remember you telling me this in pm some time ago, now. :)

.... Oops. Wait. I shouldn't have said anything about chatting with you in private messaging, Knightess. Now we'll have @Toro come in here to go "whooooooo ....!" like he did with you and Anthony. ^_^

I have a memory of keeping stuffed animals in my room for an unusually long time (at least considering I am a boy; not saying I think it is weird, personally, but just ... common societal notions and all), and vaguely remember naming all of them. The only name I can recall at all though is Hannah, for this one light-yellow-colored bear that had the texture and feel of fur and all (like a stuffed animal would) but also served as a piggy bank. Don't know what I was thinking about in choosing that name, though. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Awww that sounds so fun, howd you remember all the names! Lol i named my stuff animals too especially the ones gifted to me by friends.
That is fun. ^-^ I remember some names but not others lol.

But, I will not roll my eyes at anyone here because I do this too. :D

Always a kid at heart...and glad. ^_^

I remember you telling me this in pm some time ago, now. :)

.... Oops. Wait. I shouldn't have said anything about chatting with you in private messaging, Knightess. Now we'll have @Toro come in here to go "whooooooo ....!" like he did with you and Anthony. ^_^

I have a memory of keeping stuffed animals in my room for an unusually long time (at least considering I am a boy; not saying I think it is weird, personally, but just ... common societal notions and all), and vaguely remember naming all of them. The only name I can recall at all though is Hannah, for this one light-yellow-colored bear that had the texture and feel of fur and all (like a stuffed animal would) but also served as a piggy bank. Don't know what I was thinking about in choosing that name, though. :)
Hahaha...I think that was in the WOYM thread, though.
I remember hearing about your car too. :)

Nothing wrong with a boy keeping stuffed animals. ^-^ (I mean, I'm a girl and I never liked dolls at all...stuffed animals are so much softer and cuter. :cool:) That bear sounds really cute. :satisfied: Maybe that name just came to mind? I know that happened to me!

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've named some of my stuffed animals...but eventually I stopped giving names to most of them because I ran out of names. :p
Hmm...Minion #1, Minion #2, etc. Just ideas :p

• Haha
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0