1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Name your favorite roller coaster, if you like that stuff. National Roller coaster day

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by WarriorAngel, Aug 16, 2022.

1. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    roller coaster day aug 16.jpg

2. WarriorAngel

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    Log_Jammer_(Kennywood)_2013_01.jpg

This was torn down, but this was the most I could handle and not even that often. Sad day they tore this down. [Kennywood park Pittsburgh Pa]

3. spicoli

spicoli ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+11,140
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    You know, it's interesting to me, I've always been terrified of the more radical roller coasters at places like Six Flags and Knottsberry Farm. But anything at Disneyland I'm game for, though it's been over 20 years since I've been there.

I think my favorite might've been the Matterhorn. At the time they had a ride there called Rocketrods in Tomorrowland but it's long since been taken down. My sister's husband is from Pasadena so they always go down there and while they're visiting they'll spend at least a day at the park. She keeps telling me how California Adventure and Star Wars Land are a blast, and I definitely wanna go try the California Adventure rides now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+1,897
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I live in Michigan. The local park is Michigan’s Adventure. Unfortunately, most Michiganians prefer Cedar Point. The result is MA is neglected. So I won’t go to CP out of spite, & I hear the line waits are insane. The main coaster at MA is Shivering Timbers. For a time it was the longest & fastest wooden coaster.

Also been to Disney World a couple times. I was too young for the ‘big’ coasters. I love animals & liked Animal Kingdom the best. Star Tours. Pirates of the Caribbean. The fireworks over Epcot. The resort’s hotel (Dixie Springs). The theming is insane there. They make waiting in line fun.

SeaWorld San Diego didn't have any coasters when I went, but they had a raft / rapids ride that was fun.

5. DragonFox91

+1,897
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Actually, I forgot about Big Thunder Mountain Railroad & Splash Mountain! How do you forget about those????

6. Blaise N

Blaise N Well-Known Member

+509
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Republican
    Well,I’d have to say the flight of fear at kings island in Ohio,I’m not too fond of the name,but it’s an ultrafast indoor roller coaster that flies through the pitch black at 70-90 MPH,going every direction imaginable for 30-45 seconds before bringing you to a safe stop ^_^

7. DragonFox91

+1,897
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Both times I went to Disney I didn't even know Space Mountain existed. It's inside so you can't see it. LOL

8. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+5,361
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    I can handle water slides at Dollywood, but any rollercoaster...no.

9. WarriorAngel

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    :oldthumbsup: me too

10. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,147
    Catholic
    Private
    the aerosmith roller coaster at Disney World is freaking awesome but that was 2012 before they outwardly bowed down to stalinism and marxism so I can't ride that one again. :D