Name your favorite roller coaster, if you like that stuff. National Roller coaster day

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
roller coaster day aug 16.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Gnarwhal

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You know, it's interesting to me, I've always been terrified of the more radical roller coasters at places like Six Flags and Knottsberry Farm. But anything at Disneyland I'm game for, though it's been over 20 years since I've been there.

I think my favorite might've been the Matterhorn. At the time they had a ride there called Rocketrods in Tomorrowland but it's long since been taken down. My sister's husband is from Pasadena so they always go down there and while they're visiting they'll spend at least a day at the park. She keeps telling me how California Adventure and Star Wars Land are a blast, and I definitely wanna go try the California Adventure rides now.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Michigan. The local park is Michigan’s Adventure. Unfortunately, most Michiganians prefer Cedar Point. The result is MA is neglected. So I won’t go to CP out of spite, & I hear the line waits are insane. The main coaster at MA is Shivering Timbers. For a time it was the longest & fastest wooden coaster.

Also been to Disney World a couple times. I was too young for the ‘big’ coasters. I love animals & liked Animal Kingdom the best. Star Tours. Pirates of the Caribbean. The fireworks over Epcot. The resort’s hotel (Dixie Springs). The theming is insane there. They make waiting in line fun.

SeaWorld San Diego didn't have any coasters when I went, but they had a raft / rapids ride that was fun.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Michigan. The local park is Michigan’s Adventure. Unfortunately, most Michiganians prefer Cedar Point. The result is MA is neglected. So I won’t go to CP out of spite, & I hear the line waits are insane. The main coaster at MA is Shivering Timbers. For a time it was the longest & fastest wooden coaster.

Also been to Disney World a couple times. I was too young for the ‘big’ coasters. I love animals & liked Animal Kingdom the best. Star Tours. Pirates of the Caribbean. The fireworks over Epcot. The resort’s hotel (Dixie Springs). The theming is insane there. They make waiting in line fun.

SeaWorld San Diego didn't have any coasters when I went, but they had a raft / rapids ride that was fun.
Actually, I forgot about Big Thunder Mountain Railroad & Splash Mountain! How do you forget about those????

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟115,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well,I’d have to say the flight of fear at kings island in Ohio,I’m not too fond of the name,but it’s an ultrafast indoor roller coaster that flies through the pitch black at 70-90 MPH,going every direction imaginable for 30-45 seconds before bringing you to a safe stop ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums