blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dangit. I knew that looked like lucy but couldn't find the picture to match the movie. I think I should get 25,000 blessings tho :)

I'll give you a chance to earn blessings. :)

Name all four movies that starred Lucille with Bob Hope.

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0

chuck77

Oct 21, 2011
✟21,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll give you a chance to earn blessings. :)

Name all four movies that starred Lucille with Bob Hope.

Geez, a freebie? Come on, make me work for it...

The facts of life

Fancy Pants

Sorrowful Jones

Critics Choice

Come one now, no more softballs...:cool:

Reactions: blissfulwife
Upvote 0

chuck77

Oct 21, 2011
✟21,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ok
Name all the movies she was in with Desi. :cool:

I don't know. That would take all night to find out...lol

Here's one for YOU.

No cheating!

What movie:

Tripper: It's a weird moon. Moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an axe and cut someone's head off. [Fink laughs and howls] I remember a night like this a few years ago. A guy and a girl went out driving, it was one of their first dates, started out kind of casual, but they ended up deciding to go park. Not too far from here, as a matter of fact. Well, they were going at it listening to the radio, all of the sudden a news bulletin broke, "Dangerous lunatic has escaped from the hospital of the criminally insane at Two Pines."
A.L.: Oh, come on, Trip.Tripper: They described him as a monster, six and a half feet tall, two-hundred and sixty pounds, with one horrible distinguishing feature: a sharpened-stainless steel hook... where his right hand use to be. That was enough for the guy. He slammed the car into gear, floored it, bounced off a tree, didn't stop until they got to the girl's house, got out of his side, walked around to her's. There, hanging in the door covered with blood was a stainless-steel hook. The strangest part is after all these years, after the biggest man hunt in Two Pines history, they never found the killer! Some people say he's still out here in the woods waiting for the chance to kill again. And I say... I say there right! [reveals a hook on his right hand, scaring everyone, and chases Roxanne into the forest, followed by everyone laughing]
Easy one...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: blissfulwife
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. That would take all night to find out...lol

Here's one for YOU.

No cheating!

What movie:

Tripper: It's a weird moon. Moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an axe and cut someone's head off. [Fink laughs and howls] I remember a night like this a few years ago. A guy and a girl went out driving, it was one of their first dates, started out kind of casual, but they ended up deciding to go park. Not too far from here, as a matter of fact. Well, they were going at it listening to the radio, all of the sudden a news bulletin broke, "Dangerous lunatic has escaped from the hospital of the criminally insane at Two Pines."
A.L.: Oh, come on, Trip.Tripper: They described him as a monster, six and a half feet tall, two-hundred and sixty pounds, with one horrible distinguishing feature: a sharpened-stainless steel hook... where his right hand use to be. That was enough for the guy. He slammed the car into gear, floored it, bounced off a tree, didn't stop until they got to the girl's house, got out of his side, walked around to her's. There, hanging in the door covered with blood was a stainless-steel hook. The strangest part is after all these years, after the biggest man hunt in Two Pines history, they never found the killer! Some people say he's still out here in the woods waiting for the chance to kill again. And I say... I say there right! [reveals a hook on his right hand, scaring everyone, and chases Roxanne into the forest, followed by everyone laughing]
Easy one...:thumbsup:

I looked it up. I do not know the movie.
I did watch Bill Murray in Caddyshack tonight.

Headed back to bed. :wave:

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Feb 4, 2005
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do not recognize the 1970's movie quote.

Clue:
It was a western with several famous singers in the leading role, but it was not a musical even
though there was a top 10 hit from the soundtrack

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Feb 4, 2005
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gee I thought that one would be EASY-I googled it & got it right away--
  1. at Garrett & Billy the Kid (1973) - Memorable quotes
  2. Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid (1973) - Memorable quotesCached - Similar
  3. You +1'd this publicly. Undo
  4. Luke: You'll just end up like all the other gringos - drinkin' tequila, [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tin' out chili ... Billy: [Billy aims a shotgun at Ollinger] How's Jesus look to you now, Bob? ...
That was with Kris Kristofferson, Rita Coolidge, James Colburn & BOB DYLAN-
The song Knocking on Heavn's Door came from that film.

OK--Let Me TRY AGAIN This one's from 1976 & another so called "Western" genre: (I mean they kinda got to be older moives to have famous lines; right?)

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is

(Bless you both for trying)

Upvote 0