Name every movie you have ever watched

L

Lioness901

Name as many movies you can remember watching since as young as you can remember up till now even if you only saw it once it counts. You don't have to go in the order you saw them just remember every single movie you have ever seen as best you can. It only counts though if you have seen the movie right through from beginning to end doesn't count if you've only seen bits and pieces of it.

I have seen Love Wrecked, She's The Man, The King And I, Back To The Future the whole movie series, It's A Wonderful Life, Dr.Seuss The Cat In The Hat, When Harry Met Sally, Miracle On 34th Street, Grease, High School Musical the whole movie series, Mrs.Doubtfire, Inspector Gadget, Good Morning Vietnam, Bruce Almighty, The Santa Clause the whole movie series, Bringing Down The House, Snow Dogs, How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Boris Karloff, How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carry, Ghostbusters 1, The Wedding Singer, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, Mannequin the 1987 version, Dennis The Menace, My Best Friends Wedding, A Cinderella Story, Wizards Of Waverly Place The Movie, Facing The Giants, Gotta Kick It Up, Bolt, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Sandlot, Sister Act 1 and 2, Hairspray, School Of Rock, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, 17 Again, Paul Blart Mall Cop, Cars, The Addams Family, Charlotte's Web 1973 movie, Despicable Me, Shrek, The Polar Express, Flubber, Christmas With The Kranks, Finding Nemo, Up, The Phantom Of The Paradise, The Canterville Ghost with Patrick Stewart, The American President, Crocodile Dundee, Ace Ventura 1 and 2, Dumb And Dumber, The Mask, Anna Karenina with Basil Rathbone, Music And Lyrics, Toy Story all three, 13 Going On 30, Lemonade Mouth, Twitches 1 and 2, Princess Protection Program, Home Run, Cinderella Disney version, The Cross And The Switchblade, The Princess Bride, Mulan, The Lake House, Pride And Prejudice with Keria Knightly, Pinocchio, Hocus Pocus, Miss Congeniality, The Emperor's New Groove, Night At The Museum 1 and 2, Ratatouille, Thou Shalt Laugh, You've Got Mail, Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, The Wizard Of Oz, The Greatest Story Ever Told, Good Burger, Halloween Town 1 and 2, Hercules Zero To Hero, The Aristocats, Bah Humduck, What A Girl Wants, What Women Want, White Christmas, Twister, Beetlejuice, Mary Poppins, The Sound Of Music, The Lord Of The Dance, Temple Grandin, Bugs Bunny 1001 Rabbit Tales, The Bugs Bunny Road Runner Movie, A Christmas Carol with Allistar Sim, A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart, Scrooged, Alice In Wonderland Disney version, Tangled, Rocky the whole movie series except the last Rocky movie, Star Trek Nemesis, Another Cinderella Story, Official Monte Carlo, Freaky Friday, The Rescuers Down Under, The Jungle Book, My Fair Lady with Audrey Hepburn, The Gospel Of John, Roots, Gone With The Wind, The Adventures Of Robin Hood with Earl Flynn, Robin Hood Disney version, Sleepless In Seattle, Sleeping Beauty Disney version, King Of Kings, Dumbo, The Sword In The Stone, Merlin, Aladdin 1 and 3 I refuse to watch the 2nd Aladdin, The Robe, The Ten Commandments, The Jesus Film, Legally Blonde 1 and 2, The Phantom Of The Opera with Gerard Butler, The Phantom Of The Opera with Lon Chaney, Ever After, Ella Enchanted, Happy Feet, Titanic, Apollo 13, Hook, Jaws, Jumanji, Runaway Bride, Beauty And The Beast Disney version, 101 Dalmations Disney version, The Devil Wears Prada, Pirates Of The Carribean the whole movie series, 50 First Dates, Avatar, The Cutting Edge, Pretty Woman, A Goofy Movie, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Staying Alive, My Darling Clementine, Outlaw Josey Wales, Madeline Lost In Paris, The Haunted Mansion, Airplane, Scary Movie 4, Around The World In 80 Days with David Niven, Chronicles Of Narnia The Lion The Witch The Wardrobe, The Incredibles, RV, Man Of The Year, License To Wed, Four Weddings And A Funeral, French Kiss, Seventeen Again, Pitch Perfect, Caddyshack, Open Season, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Bugs Bunny's Christmas Carol, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty The Snowman, Frosty Returns, A Garfield Christmas, Santa Claus Is Comin To Town, A Christmas Carol with Kelsey Grammer, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, Eloise At Christmastime with Julie Andrews, A Christmas Carol animated version with Whoopi Goldberg, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Phantom Of The Megaplex, Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr, The Woman In Green, Sherlock Holmes And The Secret Weapon, The Scarlet Claw, Dressed To Kill, Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear, Terror By Night, Pursuit To Algiers, Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror, The Pearl Of Death, Sherlock Holmes Faces Death, Sherlock Holmes In Washington, The Spider Woman, The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes with Basil Rathbone, The Hound Of The Baskervilles with Basil Rathbone, The Hound Of The Baskervilles with Jeremy Brett, Granada Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series and Ben Hur.

So what have you seen??

Last edited: