Dec 20, 2012
✟92,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is funniest is the peopof post trib camp will boast that they have the only right answer , which is nothing more than an assumption, when asked directly as in laser specific exactly in what manner does Christ describe how he will protect his family through the worst calamity the earth has ever seen caused by Christ Himself to test those who reject Him
Scripture tells us outright that those who obey will not be her through it , but post tribbers insist we will be while the very best scripture they use to defend their folly is 100% assumption and as such they believe if they state 20 verses that are not applied correctly they further their assumption thinking that the more verses used inappropriately no one will notice , one scripture defeats them and in all their false wisdom they don't even know what it is ..
now That's funny

No such thing in the Holy Bible as a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, The Modern invention of
John N. Darby 1830's Plymouth Brethren, and Propagated By the C.I. Scofield reference Bible 1909

The church will go through the future 42 month tribulation and be protected by the Lord, only those that "have not the seal of God", will the plagues affect Revelation 9:1-4. All saved believers are sealed Ephesians 4:30

The tribulation will be controlled by plagues brought by the "Two Witnesses" as seen in Revelation 11:1-15, as the beast and his kingdom gnaw their tongues in pain, at the plagues Revelation 16:10

The tribulation will be a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh, the Hebrews were protected, and were not running scared.

The propaganda sci-fi "Left Behind Series", teaches fear in error, a false perception.

The literal plagues seen in Revelation is Gods power through the two witnesses

The sealed believer is on the winning "Team Jesus"!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you know what John 10:22 is about?

Did you know that the Jews of Jesus time celebrated Hanukkah?

The "little horn" is found below and his desecration of the temple in 167 BC.

His forces attacked the city during 167 BC, killing thousands of Jews. He had a statue set up in the sanctuary and had a pig slaughtered in the altar. For a period of time he forbid the Jews to offer sacrifices in the temple.

Antiochus Epiphanes served as a blueprint for the coming false one at the end of this world. Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel in His Olivet Discourse when warning about the coming false one to Jerusalem to place the "abomination of desolation". Antiochus desolated the 2nd temple in 167 B.C. Jesus warned about the "abomination of desolation" from Daniel in aproximately 29 A.D., which was almost 200 years after... Antiochus had done what Josephus said.

So you tell me how my Lord Jesus could apply a prophecy backwards to Antiochus when He was warning of an event future to Himself. That's actually what you just tried to do.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Antiochus Epiphanes served as a blueprint for the coming false one at the end of this world. Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel in His Olivet Discourse when warning about the coming false one to Jerusalem to place the "abomination of desolation". Antiochus desolated the 2nd temple in 167 B.C. Jesus warned about the "abomination of desolation" from Daniel in aproximately 29 A.D., which was almost 200 years after... Antiochus had done what Josephus said.

So you tell me how my Lord Jesus could apply a prophecy backwards to Antiochus when He was warning of an event future to Himself. That's actually what you just tried to do.

Joh 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

We know from the verse above that the Jews of Jesus time celebrated Hanukkah every year and knew about the events of 167 BC.
Not only did Antiochus desecrate the temple, but his forces attacked the city killing thousands of Jews and stopped the temple sacrifices.

Jesus was telling the Jews of his time that something similar would happen during 70 AD.
The city was attacked and the sacrifices were stopped.
(whoso readeth, let him understand;)

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

The parallel passage written by Luke was written to more of a Gentile audience, so Luke spelled it out for them, because they may not have known about Hanukkah and the events of 167 BC.
We know they are parallel passages because we have the exact same warning to flee from Judea to the mountains.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
(Almost all Bible scholars agree that the beginning of this verse is about 70 AD.)

In the verses that follow we have the future Second Coming of Christ when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The church will go through the future 42 month tribulation and be protected by the Lord, only those that "have not the seal of God", will the plagues affect Revelation 9:1-4. All saved believers are sealed Ephesians 4:30
Revelation 9:1-12 -----5 TH Trumpet -FIRST WOE duration 5 months--- The 42 months reign of the Beast [Revelation 13 ---Daniel 7:25 ] have not even started at that point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John wrote that to describe what he saw. We understand where Jesus said that at. Rev. 12 is described in Genesis 37:9. Rev. 17 is described in Daniel chapter 5, go look at it. The Cup with the Harlot drinking out of it is basically what happened the Belshazzar (handwriting on the wall)when he had a great feast and allowed the Silver and Gold Chalices they took from the Temple of God to be drank out of. The defeat of Satan after the 1000 years in the pit is shown as Gog and Magog. Stop taking Revelation as 100 percent correct. Its a bunch of Old and New Testament imagery.

John used other Scriptures etc. to describe Revelation. You getting hung up on that verse is very telling, you do not understand Revelation is a BIG CODE BOOK.

That was John warning that Jesus was going to come back like a thief in the night and destroy the wicked. He used passages throughout Revelation from elsewhere. Its seems to have confused you somewhat.
You've ignored the Law of First Mention which I cited. When you do that it leads to your hermeneutical error.

Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You express the battle of armageddon, then Jesus coming as a thief?

The battle is at the end of the tribulation, that will see Jesus return to defeat the armies in the "Second Advent" fire in judgment. 2 Peter 3:10-13, Revelation 20:9 "As A Thief" the end of this earth takes place, as its dissolved by the Lords fire.

You state in error this coming as a thief is at the beginning of the tribulation, not so :)
I think you misunderstood me. I wrote "rapture adherents" to restate what their view is. I do not share that view as I'm not pretrib rapture. I believe that Jesus returns one time only at the end of the tribulation. Pretribbers mistakenly believe that Jesus comes as a thief before the trib. Instead as you know Jesus plainly stated that he returns right before Armageddon.

• Winner
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joh 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

We know from the verse above that the Jews of Jesus time celebrated Hanukkah every year and knew about the events of 167 BC.
Not only did Antiochus desecrate the temple, but his forces attacked the city killing thousands of Jews and stopped the temple sacrifices.

Jesus was telling the Jews of his time that something similar would happen during 70 AD.
The city was attacked and the sacrifices were stopped.
(whoso readeth, let him understand;)

That's what I thought. Just a regurgitation of your same previous post of a doctrine you have been taught and just accepted without actually studying the Scripture yourself. Jesus warned of the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel long... AFTER Antiochus had been dead. And that means the AOD prophecy is for a coming false one future to Jesus' 1st coming.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's what I thought. Just a regurgitation of your same previous post of a doctrine you have been taught and just accepted without actually studying the Scripture yourself. Jesus warned of the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel long... AFTER Antiochus had been dead. And that means the AOD prophecy is for a coming false one future to Jesus' 1st coming.
I Agree 100%!

Jesus Warned About Daniels "Abomination Of Desolation" In Matthew 24:15 After 167 BC And The Life of Antiochus, Thats A No Brainer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0