• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Mystery of the white stone and new name revealed!

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by Kelly McArthur, Oct 12, 2017.

1. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    most telling .... i know this language and it is all of a soul seeking its own ...

2. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Matthew 11

25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
    26 Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.
    27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
    28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
    29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
    30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

M

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  3. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    "Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong." Job 6:24

4. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    whats left of me in my way is still His way :)

5. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

John 14

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What's left of you isn't all that bright; if I were you I'd find Lord Jesus quickly before the All turns out the lights.

I'm off to church!

:cool:

6. PeaceJoyLove

PeaceJoyLove Well-Known Member

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I understand from whence you speak, Mozo, nothing veiled here...and tis dew from Heaven.

7. PeaceJoyLove

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Indeed! "...no longer enough words to define" what is seen with single eye, not by hearing of the ear...to the One that has entered through the open door that no one can shut...The flip side of the same coin is a bottomless pit.

For we are not bold to class or compare ourselves with some of those who commend themselves; but when they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are without understanding.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Aseyesee

Aseyesee Well-Known Member

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The question should be a one word answer for you ... but what is in a word ...

9. PeaceJoyLove

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    In the abundance of words transgression ceaseth not, And whoso is restraining his lips [is] wise.

One acquainted with knowledge is sparing his words, And the cool of temper [is] a man of understanding.

10. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

How about this question; what's the difference between the counterfeit spirit and the Holy Spirit?

M

11. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

12. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

The lips of the righteous nourish many,
    but fools die for lack of sense.

13. Aseyesee

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Him

14. Aseyesee

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    ... but God's people perish for the lack of knowledge ... it's a then shall we know, if we follow on to know.

15. GTW27

GTW27 Junior Member

+813
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Little Children we are to test the spirits. There is a time to talk cryptically, and a time to talk plainly. There is a time to build up and a time to tear down. Do not tear each other down, but build each other up in Love, unto the unity of the faith, for we are one of another. I will go first and others can do the same if they choose do so.

Truly, Truly, I declare 1. Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

A spirit, not of God, can not say this, otherwise it would have to admit that "It is finished". And it is finished.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Aseyesee

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The issue, is neither to the left, or the right of a cross.

17. PeaceJoyLove

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    One is from the natural mind/thought of man that creates an image the other takes no thought to define/confine the infinite God, narrowing the truth (back) to ONE, revealing the son (no gender implied) we have always been from the beginning.

18. PeaceJoyLove

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    1 John 5:20 and we have known that the Son of God is come, and hath given us a mind, that we may know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ; this one is the true God and the life age-during! (YLT)

19. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

20. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada