Lagos
✟9,432.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Dearly beloved, thank you for taking out time to read the first part of my series I have always wanted to write about. Dreams! We all know about it, speak about it but very few understand the mystery of the Night(Dreams).
Before I dive in, we can all relate to the dictionary definition(s) of dreams but am concerned about dreams as Christian and its SPIRITUAL implication to our lives.
“Why do I always see myself naked in the dream?”, “why am I always been chased by strangers in my dream?”. These are what some believers go through and encounter every night, Yes they are born again!Yes no doubt, BUT you ask why all these kind of negative dreams.
Let me quickly break it down, there are two sources of dreams;
(1) From God; usually these are revelations and confirmation of prayers answered and upcoming event around the believer. God also uses dreams to warn his own. These dreams are usually confirmed by the spirit of God(Holy Spirit).
(2) Demonic Attack; Where the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a).
Dreams most atimes give us an idea of our spiritual life. A fervent prayerful Christian will always share testimonies of our he overcame these attacks in his/her dreams by God’s Grace.
Lets briefly discuss about Demonic Attacks. Matt 13:25 Made us to understand “ While men slept his enemy came and sow tare and went his way”. Dear beloved as Christians we are always under attack by the enemy and these attacks are mostly at night when we are weak and vulnerable. If the prayer life of the Christian is cold, the enemy will take advantage and attack and if care isn’t taken these dream attack manifest into reality.

I will continue in the next part of these series, where I will explain the implication of certain dreams such as; walking bare-footed, losing your handbags and keys,bathing in the dream, eating in the dream, having sex, walking down a lonely path etc. By God’s Grace I will attach them with prayer points.