Apr 7, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟19,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
With the intention of not further derailing someone elses thread...

What is your personality type?

Go to MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information to find out more!

I am

-------

bitnd12 said:
When I took the test and got INFJ it was so cool. Almost everything was spot on. Only occasionally do I deviate a tiny bit toward another type, but its in the most minute way possible. I always love coming across people with similar types because its a rarity for me, especially in real life.

INFJs = :cool:

Yeah I am a ISFJ but soo close really when it comes to personality

And you are right. I never seem to meet people like me, and it makes it hard sometimes cause then others just don't understand why you are they way you are. Can make you feel left out even though it was never anyone else's intention. (At least, I sometimes feel that way). Just because I don't ALWAYS want to go out doesnt mean that on occaision it would be nice.

Last edited:

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ditto! Some of my life experiences have also driven me into an even more introverted mindset too, I think, so for me to go out and "be social" with a big group takes a lot of effort on my part more often than not.

But that said, I wouldn't trade my INFJ-ness for the world. I love how I tick and eventually someone else will too. Till then, I can hang out and be fairly content.

:wave:

I'll check back. Hopefully this thread ends up being more than just the two of us, lozzie. :)

Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yup on the effort part of going out sometimes.

I loved it the first time I did the test and found that I wasn't weird for being me. :p It still amazes me how well I found it describes me.

Yeah, really. In a way its sorta creepy... oh, I have to PM you something, you'll probably appreciate it...

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm an INFJ, too:

150236.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

SonicBOOM

Considering that this is an internet forum, finding more introvert types is to be expected, IMO.

"I" types and ENFP's :p I'm an ENFP and it seems they call us "introverted/extroverts" sense we are the only extroverted types that require a balance of socail interaction and alone time. If we have to much alone time, we freak, but if we have to much socail time, we freak as well. Everytime I've taken this test my extroverted scale is just bearly higher than my introverted scale. Though I've taken the test many many times and the introverted scale has only ever come up once, every other time I've been extroverted. Appearently it's very common among ENFPs. We are socail and outgoing to our core, but we can confuse people to death when one moment we need to be around people and the next moment we can't stand being around people.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not on CF. It's actually one of the most common types on here (at least it seems that way based on past MBTI threads). Considering that this is an internet forum, finding more introvert types is to be expected, IMO.

I'm an INFJ and the description definitely fits me.
i can certainly understand that: most extroverted individuals will be more active in the society at large; introverted people won't as much.

for me, it's not my strong point at all, especially in beer bars, and places like that, however, when it comes to a museum, I feel very comfortable, and at church, where there is a LOT of people, I feel VERY comfortable, and I'm much more open than I ever would be anywhere else

Upvote 0