United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
May the candle of your aspirations burn brightly in defiance of apathy. Ross

Religion is a pathway to faith but don’t hold onto it, faith once acquired will become a treasure to you that no man can steal from you. Ross

1st Cor 2:5 – Your faith should not be invested in the wisdom of men but on the power of God.

Positive thoughts = < Positive actions = < Positive Outcomes,
the true power of faith can burn you. Ross

You are the leader of your own destiny and hope lives and dies by choice. Ross

1st John 4:16 – God is Love, he who lives in Love lives in God and God in him.

Ps 103:8-9 – My Lord is merciful and gracious; slow to anger and plentiful in mercy. My Lord will not always accuse, neither will he keep his anger forever.

He who seeks God will find God. Ross

John 14:14 – If you ask for anything in my name, I will do it.

Give a man a pet bird and he’ll never be lonely; Give a man a pet eagle and he’ll never be hungry. Ross

Dear Jesus; Please come into my heart and overturn and disrupt everything that doesn’t serve you Lord, Amen.

Sticks and stones will build a fortress, but words will burn it down. Ross

Time is a privilege, not a right. Ross

Dear Lord; I want to take the time to ask for nothing but to thank you for all that I have, Amen.

There is more of nothing than something, and he that owns nothing has everything. Ross

Dear Jesus; I’m not afraid, amen.

Our only real friend is the Lord, and we should be humble enough to know he is there for us. Ross

In the end; my ultimate solution and I’m sure there is a man in Heaven that agrees with me, It’s the same answer that it has been as it was in the beginning. Ross

Fear not brother; you’re a lot stronger than you think you are. a whisper of kindness.

Reactions: Leah Daniels

67_Reasons

66 pages + the Lord Jesus
Jan 12, 2021
Skipperville, AL, USA
✟87,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who is Ross???
My parents call me Ross, That's my first name. Those are my sayings, I no longer have access to FB and otherwise wouldn't be here but I thought they might inspire as they were meant to.

Upvote 0