• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

My wife says she wants to die, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by s1mp13m4n, Aug 31, 2011.

1. s1mp13m4n

s1mp13m4n Newbie

+39
    Comoros
    Non-Denom
    Private
    UK-Independence-Party
    What do you mean? :) Do what, and how? :)

2. spr

spr Regular Member

+34
    Christian
    Single
    Move out. I seriously doubt your wife will be turned down for disability, so you'd have enough money to pay for essentials.

3. s1mp13m4n

s1mp13m4n Newbie

+39
    Comoros
    Non-Denom
    Private
    UK-Independence-Party
    she has left the house in a fit or rage and took a bunch of pills and a bottle a vodka. She said she is not going to the hospital and shoved me out of the way and left in the car. I have called her therapist and the police. There is nothing more I can do.

4. Autumnleaf

Autumnleaf Legend

+949
    Charismatic
    Married
    What kind of pills did she take?

5. heron

heron Legend

+893
    Christian
    In Relationship
    This may sound odd, but in listing how she spoke of doing it, it makes it sound as though you are setting up an alibi. If you really want to protect her, don't put details on an internationally-public forum. I know, the forum is for situations like this, so I am not trying to discourage your openness.

But think about who you talk to -- people who are not involved in the situation are usually a good idea (as you have seen with your mother's reaction toward custody). In giving so much detailed information, people you know who run across this thread are going to start putting pieces together.