My wife says she wants to die, what do I do?

s1mp13m4n

Mar 9, 2011
Both
✟9,107.00
Country
Comoros
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
she has left the house in a fit or rage and took a bunch of pills and a bottle a vodka. She said she is not going to the hospital and shoved me out of the way and left in the car. I have called her therapist and the police. There is nothing more I can do.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
she has left the house in a fit or rage and took a bunch of pills and a bottle a vodka. She said she is not going to the hospital and shoved me out of the way and left in the car. I have called her therapist and the police. There is nothing more I can do.

What kind of pills did she take?

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This may sound odd, but in listing how she spoke of doing it, it makes it sound as though you are setting up an alibi. If you really want to protect her, don't put details on an internationally-public forum. I know, the forum is for situations like this, so I am not trying to discourage your openness.

But think about who you talk to -- people who are not involved in the situation are usually a good idea (as you have seen with your mother's reaction toward custody). In giving so much detailed information, people you know who run across this thread are going to start putting pieces together.

Upvote 0