• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

My wife is dying

Discussion in 'Oncology (Cancer Support)' started by Brad Sander, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Brad Sander

Brad Sander New Member

+2
    Baptist
    Married
    My wife Rachel is the absolute sweetest person I've ever known. Unfortunately she's fighting for her life right now (Advanced Lymphoma). Our teenage daughter is scared to death of losing her mother, as I am. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.<Staff Edit> Thank you all and god bless!

<Staff Edit>

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Poppyseed78

Poppyseed78 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,279
    Christian
    Married
    I'm so sorry to hear your family is going through this difficult time. I will pray for healing for your wife and strength for you all.

3. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,066
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hebrews 7.25 speaks of the continual intercession of the Lord Jesus for all who love Him and trust Him. Praying for you as a family.

4. bill5

bill5 Well-Known Member

+2,168
    Agnostic
    Private
    My prayers with you and yours. :(

5. follicallychalnged

follicallychalnged Just a little cracked.

+44
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Libertarian
    Prayers up and away .

6. John Davidson

John Davidson Well-Known Member

+552
    Christian
    Single
    Brad, I'm so sorry and saddened to hear this.

I pray that the spirit of the Lord will bring comfort to you and your family through this time.

I also pray that Rachel be received into God's heavenly kingdom through faith in Jesus Christ and given life eternal.

Amen.

7. Stabat Mater

Stabat Mater Jesus Christ conquers! Supporter

+6,817
    Holy See (vatican City State)
    Traditional. Cath.
    Single
    I know cancer to well myself so I know how much of a hassle, burden and sorrow it brings with it.

You and your wife are in my prayers and I'll lift you both up to the blessed virgin for aid and intersession.

May our Lord always guide you.

8. VanillaSunflowers

VanillaSunflowers Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life

+1,727
    Nazarene
    Married
    My prayers for you and your wife. Trust in God.

9. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,057
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    I'm sorry to hear. May God's love be visible during this time.

10. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+11,844
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Prayers for your wife - that God's will for her will be done

Prayers for you and your family , that you are supported at this time as you watch and wait.

Lord have mercy on your servants !

:crosseo:

11. Zurückschlagen

Zurückschlagen Weiß und Blau

+421
    Christian
    Single
    Brother @Brad Sander
    I can feel your pain. :crossrc:

I pray for you and your family to get better and your wife to heal from this unpleasant disease. Is she getting better? :crossrc: