Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I woke at 1am to her calling me in distress. 4 minutes later at most she was staring at the ceiling gone. Horrible. You don't know how much you really really love someone till they're gone and you absolutely know they aren't waking up.. But I believe the Lord gave me a vision of her in heaven ( seriously). Even if it's my own imagination I'm hanging my hat on that picture anyway not the one I saw Sunday morning.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟884,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I woke at 1am to her calling me in distress. 4 minutes later at most she was staring at the ceiling gone. Horrible. You don't know how much you really really love someone till they're gone and you absolutely know they aren't waking up.. But I believe the Lord gave me a vision of her in heaven ( seriously). Even if it's my own imagination I'm hanging my hat on that picture anyway not the one I saw Sunday morning.

Oh bless you brother. My heart goes out to you, I can’t imagine your sorrow at this moment. It’s definitely something that I dread in my future but God’s will be done. We just have to push on until it’s our time and when that time comes we can rejoice that the next time we see our loved ones we will never have to part again. Hang in there brother God is with you.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I am so sorry to hear about sudden the loss of your wife. My wife and I have been married for 51 years and I am dreading having an experience like yours.

I am very thankful that the Lord gave you the vision of her in heaven! I have no doubt that the vision is real, and that she is with the Lord at this very moment.

When your time comes -- mine too -- I know that we will be together once again with the wonderful women that have shared our lives on Earth.

May God bless you and comfort you in this difficult time! I will pray for you!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,652,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m so sorry Dave. May the Lord bring you comfort and the peace that passes all understanding. Prayers for you and all who knew and loved her.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am so sorry for your loss. I truly do pray that God gives you comfort and peace, bless you in this time.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Condolences Dave.

Lord we lift up Dave and family as they deal with this great loss. Help them with funeral and many other things to deal with. Give much grace through the grieving process and all the ups and downs. May good memories of his wife and your strength help him to move forward. Thank you for the hope of glory. In Christ name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry ... to hear that your wife passed.

So glad ... to hear that the Lord granted you His comfort ...

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear of your loss Dave. The time for all of us on earth is only a testing time for better things to come in the Lord JESUS. Perhaps it was her time and if you continue in the Lord you will both meet again when JESUS returns. This is my prayer for you brother. Stay near to JESUS and make him your strength in this difficult time.

Gods blessing.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dave, it was not your imagination, the vision God gave you of your beloved wife in heaven. He gave it to you to reassure you that she is with Him, so that you can have that peace that only our dear Lord can give.

I am so sorry for the time you and your wife will be apart and for the grief you are surely going through. But through it remember that it won't be forever and that you will have eternity to be together.

What has helped me is asking the question " can I really say I wish my loved one back here on this earth with all its pain etc.?

Humanly, I could, but in all honesty can I say I want them to come back to me rather than be in heaven in the presence of our Lord? Truly I can't.

May God bless you and give you His comfort and peace.:heart:

• Agree
Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Oh Dave, I'm so sorry for your loss of your wife and how you must miss her. :( I had tears in my own eyes reading what you wrote and I pray that you feel comforted with the Lord's presence and care. God's great blessings to you.

• Agree
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.