• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

My wife Charlotte has Brain Tumors

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by bpike, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpike

bpike New Member

+0
    Charlotte was having burning and pain in her right rib cage we thought was gas until the Doctor said they see nodules in a portion of her liver. The pain got so bad she had to go to Emergency were they gave her Morpheme for relief. They perscribed a form of Kemo she takes by mouth in a tablet, twice a day, two weeks on, and two weeks off for six months. Charlottes pain is decreasing so it must be working so far. She has responded good to all treatments. The problem seems to be that this is a agresive ovarian cancer the keeps popping up somewhere else in a very short time. Thank you all for your prayers.

2. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Sounds like the doctors are prescribing the right medication. Am glad to hear Charlotte is responding well to it. :)

Blessings and love to you both!

3. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    glad to hear she is at least holding her own if not doing better.

4. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Continue to pray for Charlotte and Bill. They need your prayers!

5. Judy B.

Judy B. Member

+0
    I am so sorry to hear of your wife's devastating health problems!!! Please know that I,too will pray for Charlotte!! :)

6. SenseiPiccolo

SenseiPiccolo Well-Known Member

+0
  7. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi, everyone ~ please continue to pray for Charlotte. She is still on chemo therapy and it is affecting her taste in food. Pray that her appetite will increase and that she will gain strength. Keep bpike and their family in prayer, too.

Thanks for all your prayer support! :)

8. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you for the update on Charlotte.

Continuing to pray for both of them. :)

9. bpike

bpike New Member

+0
    Charlotte is loosing her ability to walk and lift herself off the count or anything low. Everything she eats taste like someone dumped a tonof salt in it, so she only eats soup. The doclor said yesterday that he beleives she has a early caseof Neropothy, so she has to stop this kemo and in a week try a different one. The pain in her side is increasing. So she has to take liquid morfene.
    Thanks for all your prayer.
    Bill

10. Living for Him

Living for Him RTrue24Fan For Rocky

+0
    Amen senseipiccolo ! By his stripes we ARE healed !

Living for Him

11. Living for Him

Living for Him RTrue24Fan For Rocky

+0
    I will be praying as well.

12. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

+212
    Christian
    Married
    I'm praying.

13. bpike

bpike New Member

+0
    I thank you all for your continued prayer and support. May our Lord and God bless you all abundately.

14. newworldcrusader

newworldcrusader Regular Member

+2
    Baptist
    Praying :pray:
    Oh awsome God we come to today to ask you to help Charlotte ! We ask you the creator to heal this chiled of yours. weask you to help the family and friends of hers to bring comfort to them. help them deal with ths situationlord. We ask you to place your ever healing hands upon her for she will be heald once you say arise! for you are almighty and powerful oh lord banish this brain tmor and keep them from entering or infecting Chalotte agian! In your healing awsome son's name i (we) pray AMEN :pray:
    I prayed and will contiueto pray. :pray: do not fear for god will take care of Charolotte:pray: :worship:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.