My wife Charlotte has Brain Tumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte was having burning and pain in her right rib cage we thought was gas until the Doctor said they see nodules in a portion of her liver. The pain got so bad she had to go to Emergency were they gave her Morpheme for relief. They perscribed a form of Kemo she takes by mouth in a tablet, twice a day, two weeks on, and two weeks off for six months. Charlottes pain is decreasing so it must be working so far. She has responded good to all treatments. The problem seems to be that this is a agresive ovarian cancer the keeps popping up somewhere else in a very short time. Thank you all for your prayers.

Upvote 0

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
You'll be in my prayers--
Ill be believeing God to give you devine healing--
listed below are some verses you all need to stad firm on:

1 Peter 2:24
Matthew 8:16-17
Matthew 9:27-29
Matthew 10:1
Matthew 14:14
Acts 5:16
Acts 10:38
Mark 5:24
Mark 6:12-13
Mark 10:52
Mark 16:17-18
Luke 17:19
Exedous 15:26
Exedous 23:25
Psalm 103:2-3
Psalm 107:20
Isaiah 53:5
Jer. 30:17
Jer. 33:6
Mal. 4:2

And most importantly--
By His stripes we are healed.
:)

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone ~ please continue to pray for Charlotte. She is still on chemo therapy and it is affecting her taste in food. Pray that her appetite will increase and that she will gain strength. Keep bpike and their family in prayer, too.

Thanks for all your prayer support! :)

Upvote 0
Charlotte is loosing her ability to walk and lift herself off the count or anything low. Everything she eats taste like someone dumped a tonof salt in it, so she only eats soup. The doclor said yesterday that he beleives she has a early caseof Neropothy, so she has to stop this kemo and in a week try a different one. The pain in her side is increasing. So she has to take liquid morfene.
Thanks for all your prayer.
Bill

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Praying :pray:
Oh awsome God we come to today to ask you to help Charlotte ! We ask you the creator to heal this chiled of yours. weask you to help the family and friends of hers to bring comfort to them. help them deal with ths situationlord. We ask you to place your ever healing hands upon her for she will be heald once you say arise! for you are almighty and powerful oh lord banish this brain tmor and keep them from entering or infecting Chalotte agian! In your healing awsome son's name i (we) pray AMEN :pray:
I prayed and will contiueto pray. :pray: do not fear for god will take care of Charolotte:pray: :worship:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.