Texas
✟3,200.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:pray: for my Wife and I during this time. I have not been the person I am supposed to be and need the Lords guidence. I want to be back in her arms and with my 2 beautiful girls. I am a great person that has a wall of hurt and won't allow anyone in. this all is changing day by day........ The lord has taken me to the woodshed and i want to go home.........

Jones

Dec 13, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟172.00
Faith
Catholic
:pray: Greg I want to pray for you.

Dear lord I come to you in the name of Jesus and ask you to give Greg the strength that he needs to edure the place that he is at in life, I pray Lord that you put the need of repentance in Gregs heart.I ask you Lord to lay the spirit of forgivness over Greg and his family,put the desire to know you even more into Gregs heart Lord.

I command the spirits of Rejection,torment,hurt,bitterness,unforgivness,bondage,death,destruction,fear

lust,perversion,mind controll,witchcraft,poverty,dept,confusion,doublemindedness,sickness,infirmity,pain,

pain,divorce,seperation,strife,contention,depression,sadness,loneliness,selfpitty,

self destuction,self rejection,anger,rage,wrath,anguish,vagabond,abuse and addiction to COME OUT in the name of JESUS!

I love you Greg and am praying for you

If you need some bible refrences to fall on let me know.

Spititual warfar is tough at times!

Just keep praying, DONT GIVE UP ON JESUS!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gabriel

I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Oct 10, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a tough time of the year to be in a bad situation. I'm praying for you and your family, brother.

I don't know your situation nor how it became a problem but I want to give you something to chew on. As a man, you are the spiritual leader of your household. Your spiritual life affects the whole process of communication and your families happiness. Notice in Genesis that Eve ate of the fruit first, but who is held accountable for the Fall? Notice also what Genesis tells us about Eve " She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate" Where was Adam? With her. Was he doing his job as spiritual leader? No. he was with her and did not guide her when the serpent tempted her, he did not attempt to lead her away from the fruit and then he also partook of the fruit.

Also consider this: "It happened in the spring of the year, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the people of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David remained at Jerusalem."

What is David doing wrong here? He is not leading his people. When he should be in battle, he is home, neglecting his duty as their leader. What becomes of this? He sees Bathsheba, he commits adultery and eventually murder. His sin causes him great strife and eventually his son becomes ill and dies.

But on the flip side, Noah. A true and faithful servant.
” 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
9This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. 10And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

It doesn't say that Noah's family was faithful, it says that he was. And because of his faithfulness what happens? He and his family are spared. They are blessed because of their father's faithfullness and leadership.

Do you remember the jailer who took care of Paul and Silas? He helped them, he believed in God and repented and what happened?
33And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized. 34Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.

His whole house was saved. The father, the leader, affects the whole family.

I am not trying to place blame or condemn. I speak from experience. When things don't go well for me and mine, I often see that I have not been right. Lack of prayer and study weakens us and our families pay. When things are at their best, I notice that I have spent much time in prayer and study. Our spiritual life is directly connected to those under our care.

We are all praying for you and will continue to do so. Keep us posted.
:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.