Earth
✟1,465,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Brother in Christ, we didn't discuss this so far with our priest and I suspect this is because he wants to be cautious with me, but I've already put forward the issue with my partner. And, of course, nobody is going to condone as ok what is for marriage alone. Even if my priest were so unhortodox, I wouldn't allow myself to justify any such behavior.

In any case, we were never very carnal if at all, and I must thank God for simplifying my conditions even way before I knew how my life would change, in Christ.

glory to God! yeah, I know of a few couples who, for financial reasons had to live together. the priest made sure that they weren't having sex, had two bedrooms, they were always talking to him, etc. it can happen.

Upvote 0

abacabb3

Jul 14, 2013
✟82,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother in Christ, we didn't discuss this so far with our priest and I suspect this is because he wants to be cautious with me, but I've already put forward the issue with my partner. And, of course, nobody is going to condone as ok what is for marriage alone. Even if my priest were so unhortodox, I wouldn't allow myself to justify any such behavior.

In any case, we were never very carnal if at all, and I must thank God for simplifying my conditions even way before I knew how my life would change, in Christ.
This is why I will not judge, this must be spoken about with one's spiritual father before chrismation.

Upvote 0