My Uncle's friend Doctors say to give up.

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
Well I was out with my grandmother the other day and she was speaking of my Uncle's friend who maybe dieing from cancer. The Doctors have allowed him to continue smoking because they say there is no reason to quit he could go anyday. He goes about his regular routines each day just waiting to die. I dont know this guy at all and never met him but tonight it occurred to me the conversation I had with my grandmother.

She says he can only eat through a tube etc. but the doctors have allowed him to smoke.

I asked why and she said There is no reason for him to quit he could go any day.

I remember hearing my grandmother say this when my grandfather was dieing with cancer. She said to me then 9 years ago the same exact thing.

I find myself asking for your prayers for this man that God though his will be done may he cure this man and give him a longer life. I dont know this guy but if God brings him into my presence I would like you to also pray that God give me strength to make some kind of impact on him that could instill hope.

He is very young only in his 50s, I think.
I dont think this would be on my mind and be the exact conversation 9 years later for the same exact disease if it wasnt meant for something amazing to happen.

Again I dont know this guy so I cannot encourage him on a daily basis.. All I can do is pray for him. If I do ever meet him in person I wouldn't know what to say I am very shy in front of family.

Please send your prayers... That he may be healed.
God has done it many times before and he will do it again!!!

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Lord touch upon the man mentioned with cancer. I ask of you bring him closer to you to salvation and heal every part of his body. Let him quit that smoking and not give up! Let him be filled with your wisdom and peace and just bless him. You can do anything Lord let him feel important to you. Let him not just sit around waiting to die but praise you instead and learn more and more. Please heal him and touch every area of his life please!

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
Praying to the ONE who raised the dead, healed all sorts of sickness...and the ONE who is 'LIVING STILL'...! This victim will be cured by HIM & live for many more years to give testimony to the LORD'S MERCY...

Thank you all of you!!!
Your response helped to encourage me more to believe God will heal him!!

Is it possible that God will heal him just through our prayers?? Even if I never meet this guy?? I know that I will have updates though from my grandmother.

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Father in Heaven,

I ask that you please send your Holy Spirit to this man, who is suffering from an afflicted illness. If it be your will father, please, lay your hand upon him so that he may be cured from this illness and be brought before you for your service.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

jeson000

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
✟15,172.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all of you!!!
Your response helped to encourage me more to believe God will heal him!!

Is it possible that God will heal him just through our prayers?? Even if I never meet this guy?? I know that I will have updates though from my grandmother.

Nothing is impossible with our Almighty GOD

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, as long as there is life there is hope in You. I pray and ask that You will reveal Yourself to him and that You will be merciful unto him and grant him the healing he needs. Extend his life and his hope and give him the much needed strength to overcome, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums