✟15,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Scripture:
10 Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all say the same thing, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction. 11 For it has been reported to me about you, my brothers, by members of Chloe's household, that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I am saying is this: each of you says, "I'm with Paul," or "I'm with Apollos," or "I'm with Cephas," or "I'm with Christ." 13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul's name? -- Christian Standard Bible
In the scripture, a few days ago, I placed my thoughts on this, and this denomination stuff is creating issues and has been since Reformation (and before).

There is no doubt that Paul would've condemned this issue, but there is no way how we can fix it. Considering the example of the issues that happened:
1. Catholics won't accept non-Catholics unless they become Catholics
2. Lutherans won't accept Catholics unless they renounce the Pope, or simply reform the Church, etc.

However, these denomination have placed theology first before Christian. As of the result, I find it unnecessary to have theology first.Which is why I have no denomination but hold Baptist as theology.

Christian first, then theology second.

What is your thoughts and interpretation of this scripture?