• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My thoughts are transmitted for real

corta

Jan 16, 2017
japan
✟15,332.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
I've been suffering from real thought-broadcasting for a long time.
My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to others for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Most of us realize that we must shut out the thoughts of others, or we become overwhelmed. I was not aware this was happening to you until I read this post. Perhaps you need to hang around with different people, who know how to control their receivers and are comfortable doing so?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to others for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
This is a symptom of schizophrenia (although not specific to).

Please access your local mental health service.

Thoughts and senses cannot be transmitted in the way you suspect.

Good luck.

• Agree
Reactions: abysmul
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I am sorry, but you are completely wrong. I cannot hear squat that you are thinking, or anyone else for that matter. People cannot hear anything you are thinking about, unless you are at a radio station speaking your thoughts into a microphone. You are giving humans too much credit.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As someone who also hears peoples thoughts broadcast I know how hard it can be to resist believing such lies, especially when unwell.

The truth is that the thoughts we think we hear are not thoughts at all but the spiritual frequencies our minds captivate from all around which our ill mind then translates as thoughts. In other words we feel peoples spirit alive in spirit for we recognize spiritual frequencies as for we have a existence in such life as well or have met such life before and know it. https://www.thrivemeditation.com/library/empath-test.html

I know that a lot of other people have these abilities as well and many are not psychotic people at all, rather it is a spiritual gift that we have not learned to use rightly.
https://www.thrivemeditation.com/library/empath-test.html
Empath Test - Thrive Meditation

This is what confuses us so much for our ill minds translate the feeling that people radiate into words as we know such spirituality and therefore we think we know what people around us are thinking or feeling, though this may not be the case at all for we all have different life in spirituality and what we do compared, or how we gained the spirituality to what other people do with it or have gained it may well be very different.

For example you may think that some one has lustful thoughts about you for you feel the dirty thoughts of another person undress your body. While the truth is that this person may be suffering from past sexual abuse and you feel the spirit of the rapist still torturing this person on a daily basis while you erroneously think that this person is thinking lustful thoughts about you or whatever erroneous thoughts you might be having feeling the unclean spirituality you do.

This is why we cannot believe what we hear in our heads or feel in our hearts other people say, think and feel inside ever! Honest to God it is the false prophet lying to us, and not God's Holy Spirit revealing truth at all!

However I know not believing the thoughts supposedly coming from other people doesn't mean we don't understand that this person or these persons know such spirituality in their lives as well - as we hear shaping our thoughts or emotiuons when they come near to us - however how or what people are thinking we cannot know unless they share their thoughts truthfully and openly with us. (Believe me I have extensively trialled this with people I could trust to tell me the truth.) Rather satan lies to us about what other people think 100 percent of the time even when we feel the spirituality rightly. It is for us to know that liar in our hearts and ignore him totally, for then His loving truth will set us free from the bad spirituality we hear or feel in the end and use our gift to help other people instead of let it torment us.

Having said all this I would like to share that in The Lord we can be O(o)ne in Spirit in the real sense of The Word! With Him we just don't hear what others think, but we can have complete exchanges of information/vision/reality/moments together even thousands of miles apart, and in past time, real time and in the future - at any time! However in the Lord we are all dressed in white and no evil can attack or befall us in His Spirit ever, so fear, speculation, threat, discomfort, concealment, confusion or any from of darkness are never part of such an experience of light.

Also in His Spirit we can become very sensitive to other peoples pains and spiritual difficulties and help and love hurting people through hard times even from far away through prayer and meditation in His Spirit.

So in The End, the thoughts we hear talking in our heads, when we are unwell, only serve to tell us how it isn't, and that we are unwell, rather than torment us as they do when we still believe we hear truth for real. The truth is satan is lying to us through his teeth and sending us darkness by the bucket loads because we think people are broadcasting their thoughts at us while we ourselves are in unclean spirit thinking like that. I know from experience each time I fell for that liar I ended up in hospital totally insane. now I have learned not to believe them, or when I notice that I do believe them I know I'm ill and need help big time to get my inner reality back in proper order, and understand such spirituality is around for whatever unknown reason (unlike my thoughts say when I'm unwell) and leave it at that.

Peace.

Upvote 0