Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello my name is Donna Marie Cheatham.I was born on Feburary 26,1970 at 11:A.M. in the Morning.I was born in Texas City,Texas.My Grandmother my Father's Mother Taught me how to Play only Two Song's the two Song's She Taught me how to Play Were Chopsticks and Jingle bells on the Piano When i was 4 or 5 Years old.My Grandfather my Father's Father was a Postman.My Grandmother my Father's Mother had Cancer. Then in Februray of 1984 or 1985 she Passed Away. After my Grandmother my Father's Mother Passed away in February of 1984 or 1985 my Grandfather my Father's Father gave me the Paino. I Started going to the Village Church on April 14, 1985 that happened to be a Easter Sunday. On April 14,1985 after the Children's Service i became a born again Christian. I was Water Baptized in a Swimming Pool. I Started Wittnessing for the Lord Jesus Christ in high school the unsaved People started calling me a Jesus Freak. Before i graduated fromhigh school my family was still going to the village church.When we were still at the village church the teenagers did a skit called the Champion. I graduated from high school in 1989. We Joined Abundant Life Christian Center in 19999. When we had been at abundant Life Christian center for a year I was Encoourged to Join the Choir. I have Recently found out that God wants me to be a songwriter for him.My favorite scripture is phillippians4:13 I can do all things through christ which stregthens me. I Like to Listen to Twila paris Hillsongs, Carmen are a few Christian Singers i Like to listen to. Your friend and Songwriter in Jesus Christ Donna Marie