Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was born in a Christian family, my Father is an Evangelist he gave me a Godly. My parents dedicated me to the Lord praying that I will be the servant of God.

When I was eight months old, I was put in the boiling water, Doctors told my parents, that I will be never able to walk, by the grace of God and my parents love and prayer for me, I started to walk normally after suffering severely for about a year.

When I started going to school, I behaved like my friends, so I was forgetting the love of God which my parents shared with me. I started to face a lot of problems, several times, I went to the face of death suffering from brain malaria typhoid and other diseases. The medicines did not work, but my parents love and prayer and the love of God gave me victory in the battle for life.

When I was growing older I started praying to God with faith and love for Him, I started to feel His love in my life, and slowly my life was changing. And on 1st Dec 2002 I accepted the Lord as my personal Saviour and was baptized on that day. I was reading Romans 10:14 and 15 and was inspired to preach the gospel to the many, those who are dying without knowing the Saviour of this world, as I was coming closer to the Lord, never I was suffering badly and going through the face of death. I was also never admitted in n the hospital after knowing God personally. I was waiting to equip myself and to become an useful instrument for the Lord .

During the persecution in August, 2008 God was so faithful that He protected me and gave me good health, He provided me the need things, not allowed to suffer in the hands of the people, I Saw people killed , tortured, houses, churches destroyed , women , men, old and young were beaten mercilessly, but God protected me . God has kept me alive to share His love and faithfulness to people which I experienced during the severe persecution in Orissa.
I had different plans but I failed completely. And now I have completed my DTS in YWAM now I am here to fulfill my heavenly Fathers dream and my parents dreams in my life, I praise God for loving me unconditionally and guiding me in every path of my life.

God put in my heart, to start children work and focus in a village, so I am doing as per my capacity, and God is using
I believe coming to Christianforum was also will of God in my life. You all here are a blessing to me, and I thank you all, and Praise God, for this fellowship here.
I have experienced God, as a Father, helper, provider, healer, protector and the list goes on and on, so I aways pray, that God be glorified in my life always.

God bless!

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sing them over again to me, wonderful words of life! All so freely given, calling us to Heaven, beautiful words, wonderful words, wonderful words of life. :groupray: (prayers!) :clap: (hallelujah!) :amen: (so be it!)

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was born in a Christian family, my Father is an Evangelist he gave me a Godly. My parents dedicated me to the Lord praying that I will be the servant of God.

When I was eight months old, I was put in the boiling water, Doctors told my parents, that I will be never able to walk, by the grace of God and my parents love and prayer for me, I started to walk normally after suffering severely for about a year.

When I started going to school, I behaved like my friends, so I was forgetting the love of God which my parents shared with me. I started to face a lot of problems, several times, I went to the face of death suffering from brain malaria typhoid and other diseases. The medicines did not work, but my parents love and prayer and the love of God gave me victory in the battle for life.

When I was growing older I started praying to God with faith and love for Him, I started to feel His love in my life, and slowly my life was changing. And on 1st Dec 2002 I accepted the Lord as my personal Saviour and was baptized on that day. I was reading Romans 10:14 and 15 and was inspired to preach the gospel to the many, those who are dying without knowing the Saviour of this world, as I was coming closer to the Lord, never I was suffering badly and going through the face of death. I was also never admitted in n the hospital after knowing God personally. I was waiting to equip myself and to become an useful instrument for the Lord .

During the persecution in August, 2008 God was so faithful that He protected me and gave me good health, He provided me the need things, not allowed to suffer in the hands of the people, I Saw people killed , tortured, houses, churches destroyed , women , men, old and young were beaten mercilessly, but God protected me . God has kept me alive to share His love and faithfulness to people which I experienced during the severe persecution in Orissa.
I had different plans but I failed completely. And now I have completed my DTS in YWAM now I am here to fulfill my heavenly Fathers dream and my parents dreams in my life, I praise God for loving me unconditionally and guiding me in every path of my life.

God put in my heart, to start children work and focus in a village, so I am doing as per my capacity, and God is using
I believe coming to Christianforum was also will of God in my life. You all here are a blessing to me, and I thank you all, and Praise God, for this fellowship here.
I have experienced God, as a Father, helper, provider, healer, protector and the list goes on and on, so I aways pray, that God be glorified in my life always.

God bless!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony and welcome to christian forums and God bless you and Jesus is our Lord and Savior.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

God bless!

Faithful testimony :) Welcome

Upvote 0