Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
***The Sabbath time (Friday evening until Sundown Saturday) has the most blessings.
Back on July 16, 1999, after I read “The Marked Bible” book's Tenth Chapter
and I decided to keep the Sabbath and seek out a church that did.,
The church I chose just happened to have a discussion about the Sabbath in the Pastor's Class
(one of 27 chapters of the doctrines book they were using).
I was "told" by the Holy Spirit that I had had my best intercessory prayer times in the past
during the Sabbath time
and I felt a wonderful peace about that
as I remembered when I did most of my unselfish praying.
When there is no Sabbath keeping church I can go to so I do the following:
By living Proverbs 3:5-6, I plan to begin Friday evening
thinking more about and communicating with God more than I usually do.
During the Sabbath time,
I sometimes watch a Christian film (either Friday evening or Saturday morning).
I listen to Rejoice radio or Word of Truth radio, do intercessory prayer,
watch Bible study programs via the Internet, or/and do ministry
as the Holy Spirit urges.
I usually do not look at the Sports news or go shopping
or do other selfish things during "God's cathedral of time".
I also usually do a Bible study tool for most of Saturday
because for me that is not work at all.
I usually don't have time to do such during the 6 days before.
Sometimes I take a nap.
Most of the time when I do the above list,
I have been blessed much more than when I have gone to a Sabbath keeping church
to have a wonderful Sabbath
because most attenders of such churches
are legalistically keeping the Sabbath for only 2-5 hours.
Same thing for Sunday church goers.
(Most of the time since 2000, I have gone to such too
usually for Bible teaching, which was a weakness in SDA churches.)
I have rebuked those who are against those who don’t worship on the day they do.
It is not a Salvation issue right now.
But Jesus Christ said that if we love Him, we would obey His commandments
and He was the one that wrote the Ten Commandments twice on Tablets
(God the Father is a spirit).
He also said that He did not come to destroy God’s Law (not including the ordinances)
and they are indicated in the 1,050 commandments of the New Testament.

• Winner
Reactions: BobRyan

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is Sabbath Keeping a Part of Christian Service?

“Do you believe that Sabbath keeping should be regarded as an essential part of our Christian service under the Gospel?”
“Most assuredly.”
“Very good, brother; and now let me read Paul’s words to the Christians of Galatia, and let us see to what your doctrine leads. Galatians 2:16, 21: ‘Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Law; for by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified. . . . I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain.’
“Now, brother, if Sabbath keeping is one of the works mentioned, it frustrates the grace of God, and declares that Christ died in vain. That is so, isn’t it?”
“Sabbath keeping”, said Mr. Anderson, “is indeed a work of the Law, just as any other good deed is also a work. But no one can ever find salvation by performing good works. Christianity knows no such thing as salvation by works. No one can become righteous by any deed of his, however great or good it may seem to be. This is said over and over again in both Romans and Galatians.
“But doing good in order to be saved, or, as Paul states it, to be justified, or made righteous, is altogether different from doing good when through faith one has been saved.
“Works may never truly precede faith and justification, but they as certainly succeed. This must be true; because before one has through faith found deliverance from sin, it is impossible to do good. The carnal man, with his carnal mind, cannot obey a spiritual Law. Romans 8:7 But after sin has been forgiven, and the Law of the Lord is written in the heart, then all the works of the Law appear as naturally as the leaves appear on the trees. In an unconverted life, the works of the Law are only a dead form; in a converted life, they are the living fruits of the Spirit.
“Sabbath keeping, therefore, would be only a useless and senseless theory to a person who is not born again, yet one of the covenant experiences to him who has Jesus in the heart.”

Is Preaching the Sabbath Preaching Christ?

“Mr. Anderson”, said one of the San Francisco ladies, “you don’t believe, then, that people must keep the Law as a means of salvation?”
“No, madam; Jesus Christ alone, by our faith, cleanses and saves, and puts Himself within the heart. However, as soon as we have received Him into the life, there are immediately fulfilled in us all the glorious things that the Law ordains. See Romans 8:3, 4. Thus faith establishes the Law in our hearts as the law of our life. Romans 3:31.”

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is Sabbath Keeping a Part of Christian Service?

“Do you believe that Sabbath keeping should be regarded as an essential part of our Christian service under the Gospel?”
“Most assuredly.”
“Very good, brother; and now let me read Paul’s words to the Christians of Galatia, and let us see to what your doctrine leads. Galatians 2:16, 21: ‘Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Law; for by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified. . . . I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain.’
“Now, brother, if Sabbath keeping is one of the works mentioned, it frustrates the grace of God, and declares that Christ died in vain. That is so, isn’t it?”
“Sabbath keeping”, said Mr. Anderson, “is indeed a work of the Law, just as any other good deed is also a work. But no one can ever find salvation by performing good works. Christianity knows no such thing as salvation by works. No one can become righteous by any deed of his, however great or good it may seem to be. This is said over and over again in both Romans and Galatians.
“But doing good in order to be saved, or, as Paul states it, to be justified, or made righteous, is altogether different from doing good when through faith one has been saved.
“Works may never truly precede faith and justification, but they as certainly succeed. This must be true; because before one has through faith found deliverance from sin, it is impossible to do good. The carnal man, with his carnal mind, cannot obey a spiritual Law. Romans 8:7 But after sin has been forgiven, and the Law of the Lord is written in the heart, then all the works of the Law appear as naturally as the leaves appear on the trees. In an unconverted life, the works of the Law are only a dead form; in a converted life, they are the living fruits of the Spirit.
“Sabbath keeping, therefore, would be only a useless and senseless theory to a person who is not born again, yet one of the covenant experiences to him who has Jesus in the heart.”

Is Preaching the Sabbath Preaching Christ?

“Mr. Anderson”, said one of the San Francisco ladies, “you don’t believe, then, that people must keep the Law as a means of salvation?”
“No, madam; Jesus Christ alone, by our faith, cleanses and saves, and puts Himself within the heart. However, as soon as we have received Him into the life, there are immediately fulfilled in us all the glorious things that the Law ordains. See Romans 8:3, 4. Thus faith establishes the Law in our hearts as the law of our life. Romans 3:31.”

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
***The Sabbath time (Friday evening until Sundown Saturday) has the most blessings.
The church I chose just happened to have a discussion about the Sabbath in the Pastor's Class
I was "told" by the Holy Spirit that I had had my best intercessory prayer times in the past
during the Sabbath time
During the Sabbath time,
Sometimes I take a nap.
I have rebuked those who are against those who don’t worship on the day they do.
He also said that He did not come to destroy God’s Law (not including the ordinances)

Many people misunderstand Sabbath day keepers. They cite "legalism". This is not the case. Keeping the Lord's Sabbath is done out of love and reverence for the Lord. There is no doubt keeping the Sabbath one is especially blessed, have experienced this myself. This is because largely the time spent is with one's actions and mind set on the Lord. Physical rest, studying His word, praising Him, helping others who are in need, enjoying nature, prayer, quality family time. Consider keeping the Sabbath with a sincere heart and be blessed.

In the footsteps of Jesus, who is God, and who kept the Sabbath. Follow the lamb.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Many people misunderstand Sabbath day keepers. They cite "legalism". This is not the case. Keeping the Lord's Sabbath is done out of love and reverence for the Lord. There is no doubt keeping the Sabbath one is especially blessed, have experienced this myself. This is because largely the time spent is with one's actions and mind set on the Lord. Physical rest, studying His word, praising Him, helping others who are in need, enjoying nature, prayer, quality family time. Consider keeping the Sabbath with a sincere heart and be blessed.

In the footsteps of Jesus, who is God, and who kept the Sabbath. Follow the lamb.

God Bless.

My main sin before I was born again on May 25, 1967 was self-righteousness but I was meek and paranoid. Later I did go to legalistic churches. But since I learned the truth about the Sabbath, I have received tons of divine peace and divine joy, especially during God's Cathedral of Time. I just tell others "Try it, you might like it." I just use the radio and tv for my spiritual input during the time. During the week, I listen more to conservative radio talk shows to keep informed to the news. But I think the latter will decrease and I will listen to Christian music and sermons more even during the other days of the week. I am doing fulltime Internet ministry again, mostly via e-mailing and forums and blog sites. Please pray for me.

///

Upvote 0

JesusYeshuaisLord

Jun 7, 2018
Auckland
✟15,257.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
during the Sabbath time
During the Sabbath time,
Sometimes I take a nap.

As passionate as I am about Sabbath not being a salvation issue, I am also passionate about not letting your denomination define the state of your salvation.
I know exactly what you are talking about when you say 'if you are a christian you will follow the commandments' but I would plea for mercy and grace regarding people outside of the SDA church. I was brought up SDA and still go to SDA church because it's the only church that meet on Saturday in my area. I listen a lot to other Pastors of other denominations as well (online sermons) who I have to admit have a clearer gospel message than most SDA churches I've been to.
The issue with SDA is that they tend to see themselves as SDAs first and not christians or they can't bear the thought of being a christian without adhering to all of SDA teachings...which is the saddest thing about our denomination I think.

I do think that God puts us where we are supposed to be though but be vigilant. Always trust in Jesus and not what you do for him. If God gives you blessings for your Saturday keeping then that is wonderful but be sure that it is his work not yours. Be willing to hear other pastors too from other places. I think that if I only listened to SDA pastors I would not have given my heart to Jesus. SDA teachings can be immense road blocks to Salvation especially when these teachings are focused on the laws and precepts of the church first and not through Jesus' redeeming work.

With love.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
***Is there going to be a National Sunday Law?
National Sunday Law?
Bulk mailings of a book on the subject have raised the issue of a National Sunday Law.
In short, it's a non-issue.
It's something that will never happen in the United States.
It's even less possible now than it was 150 years ago when Ellen White sounded the “alarm”.
The Bible doesn't teach anything about a National Sunday Law
in the United States or an International Sunday Law around the world.
Adventists have come up with it as a scare tactic to get people
to join their denomination and worship on Saturday.
Seventh-day Adventists teach that the “seal of God” is the Sabbath (worshipping on Saturday).
The seal of God is not the Sabbath,
the Bible clearly says it is The Holy Spirit:
• “In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the Gospel of your Salvation–
having also believed, you were sealed in Him with The Holy Spirit of promise.” Ephesians 1:13
• “ Do not grieve The Holy Spirit of God,
by Whom you were sealed for the Day of Redemption.” Ephesians 4:30
• “ Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, Who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.” 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
Also the Jews, the Muslims. and other Seventh Day believing denominations would protest such a law even being attempt.
The Blue Laws failed in Texas back in the 1970s.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
As passionate as I am about Sabbath not being a salvation issue, I am also passionate about not letting your denomination define the state of your salvation.
I know exactly what you are talking about when you say 'if you are a christian you will follow the commandments' but I would plea for mercy and grace regarding people outside of the SDA church. I was brought up SDA and still go to SDA church because it's the only church that meet on Saturday in my area. I listen a lot to other Pastors of other denominations as well (online sermons) who I have to admit have a clearer gospel message than most SDA churches I've been to.
The issue with SDA is that they tend to see themselves as SDAs first and not christians or they can't bear the thought of being a christian without adhering to all of SDA teachings...which is the saddest thing about our denomination I think.

I do think that God puts us where we are supposed to be though but be vigilant. Always trust in Jesus and not what you do for him. If God gives you blessings for your Saturday keeping then that is wonderful but be sure that it is his work not yours. Be willing to hear other pastors too from other places. I think that if I only listened to SDA pastors I would not have given my heart to Jesus. SDA teachings can be immense road blocks to Salvation especially when these teachings are focused on the laws and precepts of the church first and not through Jesus' redeeming work.

With love.

***In rereading your response, I saw errors in your judgement: I don't have a denomination and I was not talking about any requirements of Christian Salvation.
Maybe these will explain my beliefs even about being vigilant these challenging times of a lot of Spiritual Warfare:
Interesting Spiritual Acronyms
(compiled by Bill Stevenson)

Ones I saw:
J
esus
Others
Yourself
(which should be done chronologically of course)

Basic
Instruction
Before
Leaving
Earth

Ones I was given by the Holy Spirit:

F -- fear not
A -- assurance from God's Word
I -- in God's love
T -- trust in God and the Bible
H -- holiness with Holy Spirit and Bible help

P -- power from Heaven
R -- ruled/guided by the agapè love of God and His Word
A -- attentive to the Holy Spirit
Y -- yearning for God's truths and repentance to righteousness by many
E -- earnest to be righteous and compassionate
R -- ready for the return of the Messiah and His deliverance for believers

G -- God
R -- Redeemer
A -- acts of God
T -- teaching by the Bible and the Holy Spirit
I -- intimacy with Jesus Christ
T -- toleration by the God of grace
U -- understanding by God and others
D -- divine love-- agapè
E -- eternity in the future

C -- Christ, confession
H -- Holy Spirit help
A -- attitudes and actions
N -- needs
G -- good works (Ephesians 2:10)
E -- everywhere for eternity

C -- commitment to God's truth
O -- obedience to the Holy Spirit
U -- understanding God's desires
R -- revival spiritually
A -- attentiveness for opportunities to minister
G -- gratefulness to God, especially for His protection
E -- enduring in faith of God

L -- living
U -- under
C -- Christ's
K -- kingship

T -- truthfulness
R -- respect
U -- understanding
S -- steadfastness (especially in promise/vow-keeping)
T -- tolerance (of the others’ preferences)

C -- character & Christ-likeness
O -- obedience to God’s Word and the Holy Spirit
N -- needs & notions
T -- thinking & temper & tolerance
R -- reverence & relating to God
O -- observations
L -- learning & love with Holy Spirit help [Proverbs 3:5-6]

C -- Christ-likeness, unselfish concerns, & consideration
O -- observations
M -- mercy & money sharing
P -- perseverance, prayer, & patience
A -- attentiveness
S -- specific needs fulfilling
S -- spiritual reasons
I -- ideas & inspiration
O -- obedience to the Holy Spirit
N -- necessary or needed attitudes, actions, & aspirations

R -- respect for one another and receiving of them
E -- emotions (listening to) and exhorting in a caring/teaching way
S -- Scripture sharing: what does the Bible say about the situation needing restoration?
T -- teaching from a Holy Spirit-led pastor, Biblical counselor, or an appropriate Scripture-filled book
O -- obedience to God's Word and the Holy Spirit encouragement
R -- repentance encouragement: proper changes of thinking and behavior habits
A -- appreciation and adoration (not flattery)
T -- trusting again help
I -- intertwine souls encouragement
O -- outreach encouragement: sharing good news and lessons with others
N -- notify relatives encouragement about the new ways of thinking and behavior

F -- fear not
A -- assurance from God's Word
I -- in God's love
T -- trust in God and the Bible
H -- holiness with Holy Spirit and Bible help
F -- forging ahead, not thinking of the past
U -- unified frequently with God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
L -- leaning not on your own understanding and past experiences (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Ideal goals for every spouse that you should be able to say of God the Father too:

B -- I believe in you. I will boast about you because I appreciate you.
E -- We can endure anything together. I always enjoy being with you.
S -- I will stand-up and stand-by you whenever necessary. You completely satisfy me.
T -- I will tolerate your unusual or strange habits. I am thankful for all of you.

F -- I am so happy because you have let me become completely familiar with you. You are fantastic.
R -- I rejoice for every smile and touch from you. We can have daily revival.
I -- You are plenty intelligent enough for me. I greatly enjoy all types of intimacy with you.
E -- You give me so much excitement and hope. Special energy comes from you and goes into me.
N -- No one but you is the best for me. Nothing can stop my love for you.
D -- You are the dearest being in the world. You are the best divine blessing for me every day.

What God hates in our churches:
R
-- ritual
E -- earnestness for superficiality
L -- legalistic
I -- ignorant of a lot of what is God-pleasing
G -- going on with un-Biblical tradition
I -- “I” problem especially in pride and selfishness
O -- obnoxious
N -- nasty, hypocritical, and condemnatory like the Pharisees of old

More from other people:

B -- Blessed and Believe It
O -- On Fire for the Lord and Own It
L -- Loving with the Love of Jesus and Live It
D -- Dedicated to the one I love, Jesus Christ, and Deliver It

B = Be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in you.
O = Overcome the fear through remembering Jesus Christ and the heroes in the Bible.
L = Live as an example of Jesus Christ with thankfulness and compassion.
D = Don’t try hard to convict someone of their sins, just say only what the Holy Spirit urges.

Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bill, I think you have a good balance in your attitude toward the Sabbath. Here are three related issues concerning Sabbath:

* Preferred day for communal worship

* Balance between "resting" a specific day of week and being always "in His rest"

* Choice of specific day to rest

I personally do not think Sunday should ever be called "the Sabbath" as some groups do. Some form of recognition of the seventh day seems appropriate to me. I believe the balance of the evidence suggests that the weekly celebration of Resurrection day is preferred for worship, especially for the Lord's supper. But any day is fine.

If I am proven wrong about the "right" day to worship, I am prepared to repent and change my practice. If a seventh-day worshiper is proven wrong, there is nothing to repent of, just to change practice and begin celebrating the body and blood of Jesus on the day of the week that He rose again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Many sincere Christians which say the fourth commandment is irrelevant, do maintain some form of Sabbath observance. They may deny the necessity of that holy day, but they don't deny the blessing of keeping it nonetheless.

Most only do 1-5 (the latter including a nap), not 24 hours of focus on God.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Bill, I think you have a good balance in your attitude toward the Sabbath. Here are three related issues concerning Sabbath:

* Preferred day for communal worship

* Balance between "resting" a specific day of week and being always "in His rest"

* Choice of specific day to rest

I personally do not think Sunday should ever be called "the Sabbath" as some groups do. Some form of recognition of the seventh day seems appropriate to me. I believe the balance of the evidence suggests that the weekly celebration of Resurrection day is preferred for worship, especially for the Lord's supper. But any day is fine.

If I am proven wrong about the "right" day to worship, I am prepared to repent and change my practice. If a seventh-day worshiper is proven wrong, there is nothing to repent of, just to change practice and begin celebrating the body and blood of Jesus on the day of the week that He rose again.

I am not going to a church now, but I have mostly wonderful spiritual weekends. I listen to a lot of sermons and Christian music. If God wants a new friend in my life, I will do less secular radio listening during the week.

Please check the 1-- items in the folder about the Sabbath issues.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
during the Sabbath time
During the Sabbath time,
Sometimes I take a nap.

Nice!

Thanks for sharing that.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I believe the balance of the evidence suggests that the weekly celebration of Resurrection day is preferred for worship, especially for the Lord's supper. .

1. First of all - where is there any memorial of the resurrection that is set on a 7 day cycle in scripture??

1 Cor 11 reminds us that the memorial of the Lord's Supper is not of Christ's resurrection ... it is of His death.
"26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes."

But it says nothing about doing this every week on Friday or that it should even be on a weekly cycle.

2. Secondly - the Bible never gives us a contrast or mutually exclusive principle between "proclaiming the Lord's death till He comes" (possibly on Friday if you prefer the exact day of the week) -- and the 4th commandment memorial of creation week (and of course "creation week" actually is a 7 day event and the crucifixion is not).

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

how nice.

And what about the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Many sincere Christians which say the fourth commandment is irrelevant, do maintain some form of Sabbath observance. They may deny the necessity of that holy day, but they don't deny the blessing of keeping it nonetheless.

Very true.

And often they employ a great deal of creative writing.

Certainly it is interesting to note that the "Baptist Confession of Faith" sectn 19 and the "Westminster Confession of Faith" sectn 19 both explicitly affirm that all TEN of the Ten commandments are included in the Law of God written on the heart under the NEW Covenant of Jer 31:31-33. And of course Jeremiah and his readers would have known about the Ten.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Very true.

And often they employ a great deal of creative writing.

Certainly it is interesting to note that the "Baptist Confession of Faith" sectn 19 and the "Westminster Confession of Faith" sectn 19 both explicitly affirm that all TEN of the Ten commandments are included in the Law of God written on the heart under the NEW Covenant of Jer 31:31-33. And of course Jeremiah and his readers would have known about the Ten.
Those confessions are adhered to by denominations which hold to the reformed tradition. They actually assert the necessity of the Sabbath.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Those confessions are adhered to by denominations which hold to the reformed tradition. They actually assert the necessity of the Sabbath.

Indeed they do. I reference them for their correctness in pointing out that the moral law of God written on the heart under the New Covenant of Jer 31:31-33 most certainly includes all TEN of the ten commandments.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bill, I just noticed your response and you've got the wheels spinning. I need to understand your position better but don't have time to examine it right now. I'll just "fire a shot across your bow", so to speak, and get back to this, hopefully tomorrow.

What day of the week do you think the feast of Firstfruits occurred on, and what is the fulfillment of the feast?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Bill, I just noticed your response and you've got the wheels spinning. I need to understand your position better but don't have time to examine it right now. I'll just "fire a shot across your bow", so to speak, and get back to this, hopefully tomorrow.

What day of the week do you think the feast of Firstfruits occurred on, and what is the fulfillment of the feast?

I think it happened on week day 1 - and 1 Cor 15 says it is fulfilled by the resurrection of Christ --

Upvote 0