USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Holy Jesus. You DONT play this this stuff! There is NO other spirit but the Holy Ghost. You NEVER talk to them. They do not tell the truth.. this is how they GET IN. They can not get in unless we talk to them. Burn that thing ..repent.. cast that spirit out by its name. When Jesus said.. Satan is the father of lies.. he can not tell the truth. Satan is in charge.. as Jesus said when they tried to say He was or had a demon.. a kingdom divied against it self will fall. They can not EVER tell the truth.

OT anyone that calls on the name of the lord shall be delieved. I bind this in JESUS name.

Upvote 0

TreCo

Sep 5, 2017
Louisiana
✟9,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Holy Jesus. You DONT play this this stuff! There is NO other spirit but the Holy Ghost. You NEVER talk to them. They do not tell the truth.. this is how they GET IN. They can not get in unless we talk to them. Burn that thing ..repent.. cast that spirit out by its name. When Jesus said.. Satan is the father of lies.. he can not tell the truth. Satan is in charge.. as Jesus said when they tried to say He was or had a demon.. a kingdom divied against it self will fall. They can not EVER tell the truth.

OT anyone that calls on the name of the lord shall be delieved. I bind this in JESUS name.

Please watch the whole thing, I explain all this. This was before we called on the Lord, once we called on Christ we burned the board. I even mentioned that it could’ve been a demon disguise as an angel of light. It’s all in there.

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Nice!

I could see that you felt a little weird talking about how Christ found you through such a game board. Let me assure you of this so that you will NEVER, never feel any sense of shame again....God has no choice but to use sinners. Of course you were using this game board! That's exactly when and how God would come to many of us. Will He come to us when it's all cake and ice cream? No, in fact, God comes to us on the Damascus road as we're about to hunt down innocent Christian men, women and children, right? And are you worse than Saul for using that board? No. If Christ can find Saul latitude and longitude on the D road, He can find you anywhere....absolutely anywhere, even through a game board. Pft....no problem for this Almight, Powerful God of this Universe.

Believe and doubt no more. For through my own Powerful experience, I totally believe you. I can tell that you have found God because of all that you are saying.

Great job brother.

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please watch the whole thing, I explain all this. This was before we called on the Lord, once we called on Christ we burned the board. I even mentioned that it could’ve been a demon disguise as an angel of light. It’s all in there.

Forgive us. Most, here, think they "know" God. Scary. For how many have a Romans 12:2 transformation to tell of? And, who understands that Romans 7 is NOT describing the mind of a Christian?! Scary, scary, scary.

Upvote 0

TreCo

Sep 5, 2017
Louisiana
✟9,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Nice!

I could see that you felt a little weird talking about how Christ found you through such a game board. Let me assure you of this so that you will NEVER, never feel any sense of shame again....God has no choice but to use sinners. Of course you were using this game board! That's exactly when and how God would come to many of us. Will He come to us when it's all cake and ice cream? No, in fact, God comes to us on the Damascus road as we're about to hunt down innocent Christian men, women and children, right? And are you worse than Saul for using that board? No. If Christ can find Saul latitude and longitude on the D road, He can find you anywhere....absolutely anywhere, even through a game board. Pft....no problem for this Almight, Powerful God of this Universe.

Believe and doubt no more. For through my own Powerful experience, I totally believe you. I can tell that you have found God because of all that you are saying.

Great job brother.

Thanks for the encouragement! And you hit it spot on, it seems like when I try telling my testimony there's resistance from Christians that say things like brother Blade said without really hearing what my testimony actually is all about. My best friend that God blessed me with came to God by doing drugs and nearly overdosing (that's when he saw the light), and He has helped so many addicts and come to Christ. God didn't give me this powerful testimony to keep it to myself. It would be selfish to do so. But that's one reason why I've waited 2 years since it happened to make the video. Because its so controversial, and I cant help the fact that it happened that way, but I thank God that it did and that He can use any evil act and scheme of the enemy to bring out good. God's Word encourages us to share our testimonies and witness how He has worked in our lives and I'm just being obedient to my Father :) God bless!

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thanks for the encouragement! And you hit it spot on, it seems like when I try telling my testimony there's resistance from Christians that say things like brother Blade said without really hearing what my testimony actually is all about. My best friend that God blessed me with came to God by doing drugs and nearly overdosing (that's when he saw the light), and He has helped so many addicts and come to Christ. God didn't give me this powerful testimony to keep it to myself. It would be selfish to do so. But that's one reason why I've waited 2 years since it happened to make the video. Because its so controversial, and I cant help the fact that it happened that way, but I thank God that it did and that He can use any evil act and scheme of the enemy to bring out good. God's Word encourages us to share our testimonies and witness how He has worked in our lives and I'm just being obedient to my Father :) God bless!

You're doing great, sir! Be strong, I mean like a wall. Be tall, be intimidated by no one. Believe in yourself, not as one that is great and don't hate yourself. Just be "normal". Confident people don't dwell on themselves, instead, they think about others. So much I could write....keep it up brother! And in the next video....more power. Believe in every word with all your might and never doubt!

I get to practice myself....I'll be making videos hopefully soon. Man, super great work! I know that God is happy with you. The more you surrender of yourself to Him, the more He will entrust you with. It's incredible, just amazing!!!

Upvote 0