✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
OtsoBeltzak on DeviantArt

Special thanks to Multifavs for my DeviantArt Avatar!:)
This is it, I have finally set up my DeviantArt account and am now preparing for my Summer Campaign. I'm going to save the souls of some poor sinners who desperately need to Our Lady love and healing, but more on that in the OBOB's main sub-forum.

I've set up this thread in the OBOB chapel so that I can get into the habit of praying every time I log onto my account via the link above. (As well as stop by and say a prayer every now and then for my summer campaign.) Prayer is extremely important, in life in general, but in this case especially as there are so many things that could wrong with this, and so many spiritual hazards involved in this. I really believe, that what I am about to embark on, may be one of the biggest turning points in my life, and I am not saying this lightly. However, success is far from a must, as Our Lord told St. Faustina, it is not success that is required in good work but the love that goes into it.

Here I go!

Ave Maria!!!

Last edited:

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
+In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

O heavenly treasurer of all graces, Mother of God and my mother Mary, since you are the first-born daughter of the Eternal Father and hold in your hands his omnipotence, be moved to pity my soul and grant me the graces which I fervently ask of you.

Hail Mary...

O merciful dispenser of divine graces, Mary most holy, mother of the Eternal incarnate Word who has crowned you with his immense wisdom, look upon the greatness of my sorrow and grant me the graces I need so much.

Hail Mary...

O most loving dispenser of divine graces, immaculate Spouse of the Eternal Holy Spirit, most holy Mary, who have received from him a heart which is moved to pity by human misfortunes and which is constrained to offer consolation to those who suffer, be moved to pity my soul and grant me those graces which I await from you with full confidence in your immense goodness.

Hail Mary...

O my mother, treasurer of all graces, refuge of poor sinners, consolation of the afflicted, hope of those who despair and most powerful help of Christians, I place all my confidence in you, being sure that you will obtain for me from Jesus the graces which I so much desire, if they are good for my soul.

Hail Mary...

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

O heavenly treasurer of all graces, Mother of God and my mother Mary, since you are the first-born daughter of the Eternal Father and hold in your hands his omnipotence, be moved to pity my soul and grant me the graces which I fervently ask of you.

Hail Mary...

O merciful dispenser of divine graces, Mary most holy, mother of the Eternal incarnate Word who has crowned you with his immense wisdom, look upon the greatness of my sorrow and grant me the graces I need so much.

Hail Mary...

O most loving dispenser of divine graces, immaculate Spouse of the Eternal Holy Spirit, most holy Mary, who have received from him a heart which is moved to pity by human misfortunes and which is constrained to offer consolation to those who suffer, be moved to pity my soul and grant me those graces which I await from you with full confidence in your immense goodness.

Hail Mary...

O my mother, treasurer of all graces, refuge of poor sinners, consolation of the afflicted, hope of those who despair and most powerful help of Christians, I place all my confidence in you, being sure that you will obtain for me from Jesus the graces which I so much desire, if they are good for my soul.

Hail Mary...

Our Lady of Grace, pray for me!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Our Lady of Grace, pray for me!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.

Holy Mary,
pray for us sinners.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Queen of Heaven,
pray for us sinners.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, vanquisher of Satan,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, most dutiful Daughter,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, most pure Virgin,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, most devoted Spouse,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, most tender Mother,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, perfect model of virtue,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, sure anchor of hope,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, refuge in affliction,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, dispenser of God's gifts,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, tower of strength against our foes,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, our aid in danger,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, road leading to Jesus,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, our light in darkness,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, our consolation at the hour of death,
pray for us sinners.​
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, advocate of the most abandoned sinners,
pray for us sinners.​

For those hardened in vice,
With confidence we come to thee,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those who grieve thy Son,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those who neglect to pray,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those who are in their agony,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those who delay their conversion,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those suffering in Purgatory,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
For those who know thee not,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.

Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,
Spare us, O Lord.
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

V. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Hope of the Despairing,
R. Intercede for us with thy Divine Son.

Let Us Pray.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, glorious Queen of Angels, channel of God's tenderest mercy to man, refuge and advocate of sinners, with confidence I prostrate myself before thee, beseeching thee to obtain for me [Mention request silently]. In return I solemnly promise to have recourse to thee in all my trials, sufferings and temptations, and I shall do all in my power to induce others to love and reverence thee and to invoke thee in all their needs. I thank thee for the numberless blessings which I have received from thy mercy and powerful intercession. Continue to be my shield in danger, my guide in life, and my consolation at the hour of death. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!
Precious Blood of Christ, save us!
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!
Mary, Refuge of sinners, pray for us!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Mary, Mother of God, your greatness began at the first instant of your existence with the privilege of your Immaculate Conception. After Almighty God and the Sacred Humanity of Jesus, there is no being so great as you. It is true, you are a creature, and, therefore, far beneath the Supreme Being. But you are a creature so holy and so perfect that you are superior to all other creatures. God alone could make you so holy and so beautiful, and He did so to make you worthy of the dignity of being the Mother of Jesus, the Son of God, the Divine Word.

It was fitting that you, a Virgin Mother, should conceive the Man who was also the Son of God. It was fitting that you should be adorned with the greatest purity ever possible to a creature. You are the Virgin to whom God the Father decreed to give His only Son–the Divine Word, equal to Himself in all things–that entering the natural order He might become your Son as well as His. You are the immaculate Virgin whom the Son Himself chose to make His Mother. You are the immaculate Virgin whom the Holy Spirit willed to make His Bride and in whom He would work the tremendous miracle of the Incarnation. The privilege of the Immaculate Conception was suitable to your dignity.

Mary, my immaculate Mother, help me to imitate your sinlessness by keeping my soul free from every willful sin by the faithful observance of God's commandments. Help me to imitate your fullness of grace by receiving Holy Communion frequently, where I shall obtain the sanctifying grace that will make my soul holy and pleasing to God, and the actual graces I need to practice virtue. Through prayer may grace fill my soul with the life of God and transform me into a living image of Jesus, just as you were.

Prayer

Father, you prepared the Virgin Mary to be the worthy Mother of your Son. You made it possible for her to share beforehand in the salvation of your Son, Jesus Christ, who would bring life by His death, and kept her without sin from the first moment of her conception. Give us the grace by her prayers ever to live in your presence without sin. We ask this through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Lord, have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.

Holy Mary,
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.

O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
With confidence we come to thee
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.

Spare us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

Let Us Pray.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, glorious Queen of Angels, channel of God's tenderest mercy to man, refuge and advocate of sinners, with confidence I prostrate myself before thee, beseeching thee to obtain for me [Mention request silently]. In return I solemnly promise to have recourse to thee in all my trials, sufferings and temptations, and I shall do all in my power to induce others to love and reverence thee and to invoke thee in all their needs. I thank thee for the numberless blessings which I have received from thy mercy and powerful intercession. Continue to be my shield in danger, my guide in life, and my consolation at the hour of death. Amen.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!
Mary Immaculate, pray for us!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

O Guardian Angel of mine, though I only go onto DeviantArt to look for good sinless images of Tolkein's work, I plead not only for your protection, but also that you may pray for all poor sinners on that site while I rest, I humbly pray:

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

Our Lady of Hope, Queen of Peace, pray for us!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Our Lady of Fatima, and Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for me!

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Dear Blessed Mother, I pray for all the poor sinners on DeviantArt, especially for several particular poor sinners on there, whose names and usernames I will mention silently in my heart, I humbly pray:

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit dost instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Spirit to relish what is right and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.

First Crown: The Crown of Excellence

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, who didst bear the Lord, the Creator of the world; thou didst give birth to Him Who made thee, and remainest a Virgin forever.

Rejoice, O Virgin Mary; Rejoice a thousand times!

Hail Mary...

O holy and immaculate Virgin, I know not with what praise to extol thee, since thou didst bear in thy womb the very One Whom the Heavens cannot contain.

Hail Mary...

Thou are all fair, O Virgin Mary, and there is no stain in thee.

Hail Mary...

Thy virtues, O Virgin, surpass the stars in number.

Glory Be...

Second Crown: The Crown of Power

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee O Empress of the world! Bring us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O treasure house of the Lord's graces! Grant us a share in thy riches.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to the, O Mediatrix between God and man! Through thee may the Almighty be favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who destroyest heresies and crushest demons! Be thou our loving guide.

Glory be...

Third Crown: The Crown of Goodness

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O refuge of sinners! Intercede for us with God.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mother of orphans! Render the Almighty favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O joy of the just! Lead us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who are ever ready to assist us in life and death! Lead us with thee to the kingdom of Heaven!

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Hail, Mary, Daughter of God the Father; Hail, Mary, Mother of God the Son; Hail, Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost; Hail, Mary, Temple of the most Holy Trinity; Hail, Mary, my Mistress, my treasure, my joy, Queen of my heart; my Mother, my life, my sweetness, my dearest hope - yea, my heart and my soul!

I am all thine and all that I have is Thine, O Virgin blessed above all things! Let thy soul be in me to magnify the Lord; let thy spirit be in me to rejoice in God. Set thyself, O faithful Virgin, as a seal upon my heart, that in thee and through thee I may be found faithful to God. Receive me, O gracious Virgin, among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children. Grant that for love of thee I may despise all earthly consolations and ever cling to those of Heaven, until through the Holy Spirit - your faithful Spouse - and through you - His faithful spouse - Jesus Christ your Son be formed in me for the glory of the Father. Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from always, all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Holy Mother of God, and our own Dear Blessed Mother, pray for us!
Our Lady of Grace, pray for us!
Our Lady of Fatima, and Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Dear Blessed Mother, I pray for the conversion of poor sinners, protection form all temptation, the grace to do what needs to be done, whatever that may be, and the entrusting of everything to you, and through you, your Son, I humbly pray:

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit dost instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Spirit to relish what is right and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.

First Crown: The Crown of Excellence

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, who didst bear the Lord, the Creator of the world; thou didst give birth to Him Who made thee, and remainest a Virgin forever.

Hail Mary...

O holy and immaculate Virgin, I know not with what praise to extol thee, since thou didst bear in thy womb the very One Whom the Heavens cannot contain.

Hail Mary...

Thou are all fair, O Virgin Mary, and there is no stain in thee.

Hail Mary...

Thy virtues, O Virgin, surpass the stars in number.

Glory Be...

Second Crown: The Crown of Power

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee O Empress of the world! Bring us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O treasure house of the Lord's graces! Grant us a share in thy riches.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to the, O Mediatrix between God and man! Through thee may the Almighty be favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who destroyest heresies and crushest demons! Be thou our loving guide.

Glory be...

Third Crown: The Crown of Goodness

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O refuge of sinners! Intercede for us with God.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mother of orphans! Render the Almighty favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O joy of the just! Lead us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who are ever ready to assist us in life and death! Lead us with thee to the kingdom of Heaven!

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Hail, Mary, Daughter of God the Father; Hail, Mary, Mother of God the Son; Hail, Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost; Hail, Mary, Temple of the most Holy Trinity; Hail, Mary, my Mistress, my treasure, my joy, Queen of my heart; my Mother, my life, my sweetness, my dearest hope - yea, my heart and my soul!

I am all thine and all that I have is Thine, O Virgin blessed above all things! Let thy soul be in me to magnify the Lord; let thy spirit be in me to rejoice in God. Set thyself, O faithful Virgin, as a seal upon my heart, that in thee and through thee I may be found faithful to God. Receive me, O gracious Virgin, among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children. Grant that for love of thee I may despise all earthly consolations and ever cling to those of Heaven, until through the Holy Spirit - your faithful Spouse - and through you - His faithful spouse - Jesus Christ your Son be formed in me for the glory of the Father. Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from always, all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!
Our Lady of Grace, pray for us!
Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us!
Mary Refuge of Sinners, pray for us!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Lord, have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.

Holy Mary,
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.

O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
With confidence we come thee,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.

Spare us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

Let Us Pray.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Lord, have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.

Holy Mary,
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.
pray for us sinners.

O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
O Lady of Mount Carmel.
With confidence we come thee,
O Lady of Mount Carmel.

Spare us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.

Let Us Pray.

Upvote 0