Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has everything to do with it. I support choice because prolifers stop caring once the baby is born. Support the mother or mind your own business.
You have proof of non support? I’d like to see the data.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has everything to do with it. I support choice because prolifers stop caring once the baby is born. Support the mother or mind your own business.
What does your church do for women who have their children?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does your church pay for abortions?

Upvote 0

YeshuaBought

John 14:3
Jun 30, 2018
Gig Harbor
✟110,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Does your church pay for abortions?
Blocked. I don't even pay for abortion. I think a libertarian policy where the mother pays for it is fine. You go after my church one more time, and there will be a problem. I am not aware of any church that funds abortion. Love the strawman.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blocked. I don't even pay for abortion. I think a libertarian policy where the mother pays for it is fine. You go after my church one more time, and there will be a problem. I am not aware of any church that funds abortion. Love the strawman.
If churches don’t fund abortions then what is that telling you?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blocked. I don't even pay for abortion. I think a libertarian policy where the mother pays for it is fine.
Why are you against a libertarian mindset if the woman decides to keep the child?

As mentioned by another, the abortion debate comes down to whether or not one sees all human life inside and outside the womb has equal moral worth as humans made in the image and according to the likeness of God.

We know biologically we become human beings at conception. It is at this point where a new human life begins which is distinct from the parents.

Government funding and the multitude of church and private organizations providing resources are secondary to the issue of life.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
My stance on abortion is that even most "for the life of the mother" aren't really for the life of the mother. IOW, the pg might be risky, even exceedingly so. But no one really knows how it might turn out.
If medicine was really about science, then 'life of the mother' determinations would be established by actual risks. The statistical risk of a pregnancy for the particular situation can be determined scientifically. If the risks of that particular pregnancy are no greater than the norm of what can be expected from normal pregnancies, then a doctor's medical opinion would have to be that the woman is terminating her child's life for her own reasons, and not because the risk of that pregnancy is any more substantial than any other pregnancy.

Upvote 0