Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
This is my hunting blind. This is a special place as I feel really close to God sitting in there as I study the Word and hunt.
This stand has produced 10 deer for me so far over the last few years.

Do you have a special place that you like to go?

Attachments

• 1013181344.jpg
    1013181344.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 5

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my hunting blind. This is a special place as I feel really close to God sitting in there as I study the Word and hunt.
This stand has produced 10 deer for me so far over the last few years.

Do you have a special place that you like to go?
I went to the Internet for financial and economic news. Occasionally I found stocks that netted me beaucoup dollars.

I met a man fishing from a pier. He said he had been fishing there several days and caught two fish. There used to be a commercial fishing wharf in town. The area became fished out and the wharf closed down. They have to go thirty miles offshore to catch grouper, but most of them are too small to keep.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
My stand is special not because of the deer that it has produced, But the time spent there in reading the Word and looking at the doves and critters and so forth that cross the powerline that are so specially made and God saw fit to make .
It is a place that I feel comfort and can think because it's quiet and peace is abundant. It is a place I long for in my heart because I feel it's special.

Upvote 0