Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Speak Life
Brownbar[1].gif

When becoming a new born-again Christian, or... even if your a long time matured spirit filled Christian. What you speak from your mouth is extremely important. (In fact), the words that come from your mouth (today)... shape your world (tomorrow). Your words can bring prosperity and health, or.... they can bring (poverty) and (death) in your life.​
(Proverbs 18:21) says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit."​

It is true
. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Again... what you speak is important. In fact, what you say is so important that much of the Bible is devoted to teaching us... what to say!

In the book of (James in chapter 3), the Bible compares the tongue to the rudder of a large ship. Although a ship may be large and driven by fierce winds, it is turned by a very small rudder. This is the way the tongue is. It may be a small part of your body, but what you say with your mouth can either enhance or... destroy your life.

Most Christians (believe it, or not)... have no idea how their words are affecting their lives. Your words can either confirm the words of faith in your daily walk with God, or your words of doubt will destroy your faith. The choice is yours. Your mouth is connected to your head, not someone else's. You have (no one) to blame for what you say or speak, other than yourself.

Jesus said in (Mark 11:23) "For assuredly, I (say) to you, whoever (says) to this mountain, be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he (says) will be done, he will have whatever he (says.)"​

Notice in the verse above that Jesus said, to "say" or "speak" (depending on translation) to... or about the mountain four times to be cast into the sea." He didn't say "think" to the mountain. He didn't say believe in your heart, and that will be enough. He said to believe in your heart [and]... speak with your mouth, and then by faith, you will see the mountain moved.

(Proverbs 6:2) says "we are snared by the words of our mouth."​

This simply means that (you) are responsible for your words. You have a choice. With your words... you can be cursed, or you can be Blessed.

You may ask, "Then what should I say?" The answer is... speak "words of faith." Speak words that align... with God's Word. Say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). Say, "Jesus is Lord and Satan is defeated." Say, "He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases" (Psalm 103:3). Just Speak the Word!

Some people may say they can't help what they say. That's not true! You can control your words. The choice is yours. So the question is, will you speak words of faith or will you speak words of doubt? Speak life!

(Special thanks to Larry Ollison) Walk on the Water Faith Church

Word-of-Faith (3).gif

Word of Faith

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: andreha
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What Pleases God
Brownbar[1].gif

'Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad'
(John 8:56)​

Jesus is referring to the day when men would be justified by putting faith in God and not in their own works. Abraham had this truth revealed to him (Romans 4:13), and he (believed) it and was himself justified by faith .

(Hebrews 11:6) says, 'But without faith it is impossible to please him.'

It was Abraham's faith that pleased God. The Lord promised Abraham that his seed would be as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore.... and Abraham believed God. That pleased Him so much that He counted Abraham righteous right then, (even though)... Abraham had not yet fulfilled the rite of circumcision and!... he was not living a holy life.

According to (Leviticus 18:9,19), it was an abomination for a man to marry a "half sister." And Sarah... Abraham's wife, WAS... his half sister (Genesis 20:12). Therefore, Abraham's marriage to Sarah (was not) what pleased God. And!... Abraham (had already lied) earlier about Sarah not (being his wife) to Hagar so that he could save his own neck in (Genesis 16). He was even willing to let (another) man commit adultery with his wife with (no objections) from him. Wow! Did you get that?

What did God do (Immediately) after this instance? This (may be a little surprising) but!... God actually counted Abraham's faith for righteousness (Genesis 15:6). Abraham "tried" to accomplish God's will (in the flesh) earlier with Hagar (Genesis 16), and then... repeated the terrible sin of denying that Sarah was his wife "again" to King Abimelech (Genesis 20). He told Abimelech that his wife Sarah was "his sister". So in (verse two), the Word says that Abimelech took Sarah.

However, the LORD spoke to Abimelech in a dream by night and he, (more or less) said to him, "if you touch her... you are a dead man!" (IOWs)... the LORD would NOT... let him touch her, and to make a long story short, Abimelech ended up giving Abraham sheep, oxen and both male and female servants, and returned Sarah (untouched) back to him. Abimelech even gave Abraham some land for him and his wife to dwell.

Then, to Sarah... Abimelech said, Behold, I have given your "brother" a thousand pieces of silver in his rebuke to her. Then, Abraham prayed to the LORD, and the LORD healed Abimelech, his wife and all his female servants were also healed, and were able then to bare his children.

Opps! Just about forgot. Did you notice Abimelech, while speaking to Sarah called Abraham... her "brother?"

Anyone who really studies the life of Abraham and the favor that he found with God would have to conclude that it was Abraham's faith that pleased God. It's the same with any of us. The only thing that we can do to please God is put faith in Jesus as our Savior.

(Special thanks to Andrew Wommack)

Word-of-Faith.gif

Word of Faith

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

NO MORE PUNISHMENT

upload_2021-7-4_21-40-50.gif

Some of us may remember being threatened with punishment for an act of disobedience as children, and the fear that resulted from it. As adults, many people still think like this about God. Religion tells us He will punish us for our sins, but this isn’t God’s nature. Jesus went to the cross and took (all our punishment) on Himself so that we could receive all the good from God, and none of the bad.

In the Old Testament, God was a judge and a punisher. He visited the iniquity of the fathers upon the children down to the third and fourth generations. This was a generational curse that was in effect before the cross because of sin in the garden of Eden; however, the blood sacrifice Jesus made on the cross completely voided the curse and ushered in the current covenant of grace. Because of what Christ did, God has chosen to forget about our sins and not to remember them again.

This (changes everything); now, instead of remembering each time we messed up, God is merciful to our unrighteousness, and remembers our sins and iniquities no more. The punishment the Law of Moses dictated has been reversed because of Jesus’ undeserved favor toward us. The wages of sin is death, but God freed us from sin... and gave us the gift of (eternal life) in Jesus Christ. For us, this means we no longer have to struggle with guilt and regret due to our shortcomings because we’ve been forgiven.

God is no longer intent on punishing or judging us; He has gone from being an angry Judge to a loving Father. Studying the Bible and rightly dividing the Word of truth, through the lens of the (finished works of Jesus), reveals this. We can be thankful for the radical changes Christ brought into the lives of believers.

Lord, as Your children, we don’t have to fear Your punishment, because Jesus took it all. Your wrath is gone; we can now run toward You, not away from You. Thank You. In Jesus’ name, amen.

(Special Thanks to: Creflo Dollar)
upload_2021-7-4_21-47-34.gif

Happy 4th of July

upload_2021-7-4_21-41-59.gif

Word of Faith

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Free From Worry
upload_2021-7-7_13-38-22.gif

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto my souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matt. 11:28-30). God doesn't want you to worry about anything. God wants you to enjoy His peace every minute of the day as long as you live. He wants you to possess His peace and learn how not to worry. God is ready to teach you this truth today.

To help you understand the nature of worry, think for a moment about the areas of your life that cause you to worry. They are the things in your own personal life that you love or care about - your family, your children, your business, circumstances, people around you, friends, and church. You may read in the newspaper about someone in another state who killed his children. You may shake your head and say, "That is too bad," but you don't worry about it because it seems so far away. However, when something happens in your own home, you begin to worry. You have to love someone in order to worry about that person.

So, why do you worry? Because you fail to give something or someone to God. You try to carry the load of life on your own strength, but you are not big enough to do so. God has made provision to help you. He wants to carry it for you. But, if you don't give it to God, He will let you go ahead and carry it. The result is that you will be beaten down into the ground because you can't carry all the problems that come your way. You need to forget them. Take your problems and give them to God in their entirety. When you give them to Him, He does away with them very quickly.

The problems that you try to handle on your own become the mountains in your life. If you try to handle them, they get bigger and bigger. And the valleys get deeper and deeper. Give your problems to God. He will smash the mountains down. He will reach down and pull the valleys up. The light of God can shine across your problem, and only then can you see clearly. God doesn't have any valleys.

There is nothing unsuccessful about Him. He never changes, and the Bible never changes. The only reason we have valleys is because we don't trust God - we don't give our problems to Him.

(Special thanks to the ministry of Word of Faith pioneer: Norvel Hayes)

Word-of-Faith.gif

Word of Faith

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Destined To Reign
bars[1].gif
busy[1].gif
In these...
Words of Faith, you will discover the secret of God's way to reigning effortlessly in Life! Man has developed many strategies, methodologies, techniques and tactics for achieving personal success. Just look in the bookstores today and what do you see? You will probably find a large selection of self-help books. Let me declare to you that there is a higher way than relying on your own efforts to achieve success in life.

The Bible says in the very first verse of (Psalm 1), "Blessed is the man who (walks not)... in the counsel of the ungodly."

"Consequently, while there is some "counsel" in "ungodly" resources, there is a higher way for the believer! Why rely on self-help when you can have direct access to God's help? The name of Jesus in Hebrew, Yeshua, simply means Saviour. Let's call upon Him to save us, rather than depend on our (own) abilities to save ourselves.

Unfortunately, there are (believers) today who do not call upon their Saviour because they believe the lie that they have no right to do so. There are (believers) who think that their mistakes have disqualified them from calling out to God. Some may even believe that they are un-deserving of the Lord's help because they have not attended church regularly, read the bible sufficiently or prayed enough.

Friend, when you are drowning, you don't need a teacher to teach you the right steps to take in order to swim and save yourself. You don't need a list of do's and don'ts. You need a Saviour who is willing to plunge fearlessly into the water to save you regardless of what you know, or do not know what you have done, or not done! You cannot earn by (your own works), His desire to save you. It is by His grace.

Let's begin to (acknowledge) that in and of ourselves, we cannot and do not have the ability and resources to save ourselves. In essence, We owed a debt that we could not pay, but Jesus on the cross paid with His life, a debt that He did not owe. It is entirely His effort and His doing. Our part is to simply believe on Him and receive all that He has accomplished on our behalf. Sounds ridiculously simple, one-sided and unfair? Well, that is exactly what makes grace, grace! Grace is only grace when it is un-deserved, un-earned and un-merited.

Are you ready to be tremendously blessed and transformed by His grace, and to give up on your own efforts to have success, wholeness and a victorious life? I believe that once you begin to take this journey of discovering His radical grace, your life will never be the same again, and friend, in this life... you are destined to reign!

(Special thanks to the ministry of: Joseph Prince)

Word-of-Faith - Copy.gif

Word of Faith

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Spirit, Soul, and Body (Series)

Introduction

On March 23, 1968 I had a supernatural encounter with the Lord that (revolutionized) my entire life. For the next few months, God's love overwhelmed me both day and night.
Tasting (God’s presence) in such a profound way ruined me for my (ordinary) life. My expectations of my relationship with the Lord and my hopes of what He’d do through me literally shot through the roof. As far as I was concerned, Jesus could do anything.

However, once the emotion finally subsided, I felt worse than ever before. My inner expectations and my everyday experience remained worlds apart. The (spiritual realities) I knew in my heart just weren’t manifesting themselves in the physical realm any more. I longed to experience God again in that same way I had before.

Out of sheer desperation, I started seeking the Lord by praying and studying the Bible as much as 16 hours a day. This gnawing inner frustration motivated my quest to discover how I could get from here to where I knew in my heart I could be.

God began (renewing my mind) through His Word. Then I started experiencing that same (divine reality) as before only this time it wasn’t just in a physical, emotional way. The Lord revealed truths that changed my thinking and (released His power) in me. Joy and excitement came back again, but now they were based on understanding from the Word. I could recall Scripture and rejoice in it any way I wanted. In this way, God’s Word began to produce an abiding stability in my life.

This understanding of (spirit, soul, and body) was one of the first revelations I received studying the Bible. It not only alleviated the frustration and confusion I had but has served as a foundation for almost everything the Lord has shown me since. These important truths freed me from the bondage of much (wrong thinking) and enabled me to consistently experience God’s supernatural power. Personally, I cannot comprehend how anyone can truly prosper in their relationship with God apart from understanding this basic revelation.

Today,
I'm just as excited about this understanding of (spirit, soul, and body) as when God first showed it to me over thirty-five years ago. In fact, I’ve seen the Lord set more people free through this (one teaching) than almost anything else I’ve ever ministered. I believe that it can do the same for you. What you now hold in your hands has the potential to revolutionize your entire Christian life!

Stay tuned for more with "God's Mirror."

(Special thanks to Andrew Wommack)

Word of Faith

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Spirit, Body, and Souls (Series)

Who Are We?
God's Mirrors

"The very God of peace sanctifies you wholly; and I pray to God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:2).

Even though... God’s Word clearly teaches that we are (three-part beings), very few Christians practice a functional understanding of (spirit, soul, and body) in their everyday lives. Most people actually believe that they’re only made up (body and soul). They confuse soul and spirit as being basically the same thing. Therefore, on a day-to-day level, they acknowledge a physical part and an emotional, mental, inner part (commonly called “personality”).

Even Strong's Concordance fails to distinguish all three! The Greek word for “spirit” is pneuma and is defined as being “the rational soul,” but! My study of God’s Word has revealed a very distinct difference between spirit and soul. Therefore, I disagree with this particular definition of the word “pneuma.” Your spirit is your (innermost) part, NOT your “rational soul.”

Your body is obvious
. It’s the physical part of you that can be seen in the mirror. If you were talking to me face to face, you’d be seeing my body. However, you’d be speaking to my soul, which is my mind, will, and emotional part. Some people define soul as being your (mind, will, and emotions). While that’s certainly true, it’s incomplete because your (conscience) should also be included. Your soul is what most people call their personality.

You can feel both your body and your soul. If I put my hand on your shoulder, you’d know that I touched you. I can also touch you whether I’m physically near or not. By speaking to your soul, I can make you glad, sad, or mad. (Through my words), I could even “hurt” you without physically touching your body. It’s easy to know how you feel in your body and soul because you’re constantly in touch with them through your natural five senses (see, taste, hear, smell, or touch).

By taking... a mental inventory, your (body) can instantly tell you how it feels. You know if your adrenaline's pumping or if you're tired, if your healthy or fighting a cold, if your head aches, or if the shower's just right. In fact, you don't really have to think about it because your body constantly feeds you such information. You can also check your (soul) and know right away how you’re doing. It’s easy to tell if you’re happy or hurt, mentally worn out or sharp and ready to go, or just plain angry. You’d even be aware of fear or depression if it came because you’re (always) in touch with your soul.

That’s not so for your spirit because it can’t be accessed in any (natural way). Jesus declared, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). He meant that there’s no direct connection between the two. They are (interrelated), as you’ll later see but, spirit is spirit and flesh is flesh. You simply cannot contact your through your emotions, or your physical body. Herein lies one of the great problems of the Christian life.

If you don't... understand that spiritual reality (can’t be felt), then you’ll be confused when God’s Word declares that you have the same power that raised Jesus from the dead (Ephesians 1:18). If you think truth can be discerned through your (natural senses), then you’ll be baffled when the Bible says that you’re a brand new creature who can do the same miraculous works that Jesus did (2 Corinthians 5:17; John 14:12).

Without understanding (spirit, soul, and body) you’ll... search your body and soul in (bewilderment) wondering, "Where is it? I don' t have that kind of power in me. The Bible is so hard to understand." If you can’t see, taste, hear, smell, or touch what the Word of God reveals about you, you’ll immediately be thrown into conflict.

This apparent disparity between your experience and God’s could cause you to throw your hands in frustration and conclude, "it must not be true!" When you were born-again, you received a new created spirit that is the (same as Jesus had) when He walked the earth. Your “old spirit”, the old man… died when you received Christ as your Lord and Saviour. On the cross our old spirit not only died with Christ but our new spirit was resurrection when He was… and now we're sitting together at the right of the Father in heaven.

Stay tuned for more as “renewing the mind” unlocks the spirit realm.

World of Faith

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Unlocking the Spirit Realm

Understanding (spirit, soul, and body) unlocks the (spirit realm) so you can experience who
you are, and what you have in Christ. Since the spirit realm can’t be (naturally) seen or felt. The only way to accurately perceive spiritual truth is through the Bible. Simply take God’s Word and exercise faith and… Believe it! Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profits nothing. The Words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life.” (John 6-63). God’s Word reveals (spiritual reality). If you want to know what your spirit is like, you must find out from the Word of God. You can’t just go by emotions or some other type of perception. God’s Word is spirit and life.

When you (meditate) into the Bible, you behold yourself (in the spirit). “For if any be a hearer of the Word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass; For he beholdeth himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was. But whoever looks into the perfect law of liberty [God’s Word, specifically the New Testament] and (continues) therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the Word, this man shall be blessed in his deed” (James 1:23-25). God’s Word is a spiritual mirror.

When you look at your face in a mirror, you aren’t really seeing yourself. Rather, you’re viewing a reflection of yourself. In fact, your eyes have never looked directly into your own face. Think about it--you’ve (always) seen a reflection! Even though it’s only a representation, you’ve learned to trust it. If you want to know if your hair is combed, or if your makeup is on, you don’t just go by how you feel. Since those things can’t be felt, you must look in the mirror and then trust what you see.

It’s the same with your Born-again spirit. God’s Word perfectly (reflects) who you are in the spirit. It’s the only way you could know. You just can’t assume that “If I had God’s power inside of me, I’d be aware of it” because that which is spirit is spirit and that which is flesh is flesh. It would be like trying to feel if your makeup was on, or your hair was combed. Those things can’t be felt! You must look in God’s mirror (His Word) and trust in the (spiritual reality) you see.

Every (born-again believer) has undergone a complete inner (transformation). Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a (new creature): Old things have passed away; behold, all things have (become new). All things are of God, who had (reconciled) us unto Himself by Jesus Christ “(2 Corinthians 5:17-18). Notice how it doesn’t say that “all things are becoming new” or have the potential of being new. This verse declares “old things have passed (past tense) away… and “all things have become (present tense--reality right now... new” and “all things are of God.”

If you don’t understand (spirit, soul, and body), you're instantly set up for confusion, frustration, and ultimately unbelief when you see a verse like this. And after reading about a (total change) and all things being of God, you look at your body and immediately start wondering… because your body hasn’t passed away, or become brand new. If you were overweight before receiving the Lord in your life, that didn’t change either.

A time will come when you’ll receive a (glorified body), but that hasn’t happened yet. ”For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and mortals must put on immortality” (1 Corinthians 15:53). Although Christ’s (atonement) provided for you (physically), your body and soul has not yet been saved. It has been (purchased), but not yet redeemed.

Stay tuned for more of spirit, body, and soul by Andrew Wommack

Word of Faith

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my Friend it has been a long time.
I recently have been listening to Andrew Wommack!
He is a great teacher of Gods Word.
I agree with you completely on the nessissity of understanding, Spirit ,Soul, and Body.
Our Flesh would be considered our minds becoming carnal in our imagination.
Our soul is our thoughts, that is subject to influences good and bad.
Our mind must be crucified daily in order not to allow our Flesh to have dominion in our lives.
Our Spirit is unified together with God, walking with us though Him the Holy Spirit.
Our mind being tempted by the powers of darkness wars against our Spirit.
Our body can have physical temptation as well, that is helped to do so by our soul .
The power to overcome is in our Spirit,and I believe our Spirit is synonymous with our Heart.
Our Heart has a much larger magnetic field than our brain.
Looking at this from a physical standpoint we can see great wisdom in Gods Word.
We love the Lord our God with all of our Heart.
Here in Proverbs is a example of the power in knowlage, and wisdom of Gods Word.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. 25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. 26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Here we see the importance of understanding the terminology of Gods Word.
We have instructions for our walk with God, that mentions our Spirit, Soul, and, Body.
To be blessed by God to show us the Kingdom of God, and allow us to press into the Spiritual realm, we must have our entire being in order.
As well we must look deep into our heart , because nothing is hidden from God who is in our being!
The promises of Mark Chapter 11 tell us that when praying we must forgive others.
It is not so quick little prayer saying yes I forgive so n so.
People wonder why their prayers are hindered, because they have reduced their relationship with God the Father to a fleshly ceremony.
I belive understanding this topic is the key to living a life of victory in Jesus, and not understanding it reduces everything to a ceremonial excuse.
God tempts no man to sin, our life in the supernatural relies on our knowing we have a enemy that loves to see Gods Children fail.
We can stumble our way through the time we have left on this earth.
This would be ever learning but never coming to the knowlage of the fullness of truth in God.
Still We can yearn for understanding by praying in the Spirit, and letting the Holy Spirit guide us in The Word to learn the ways of the Kingdom of God.
We can expect to be buffeted by Satan either way.
The difference is living in defeat or victory.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhodgson
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Spirit, Soul, and Body (series)

Where the Change is Complete

Remember... in the early days (for some of us), we would go to the local food store in our area and buy groceries and we would earn S&H Green Stamps and kept them organized and paste them in a book. Then we would go to the S&H Redemption Center and turn in the completed book of stamps, and choose anything you wanted of equal value from their store. d the stamps were purchased, they weren’t redeemed until they were turned in. It wasn’t the stamps themselves you wanted... but what you could redeem them for.

Jesus...purchased your (glorified body) through His death, burial, and resurrection. Although the (full payment) has already been made, you still have a (corrupted body) while you wait to receive your immortal, incorruptible one. At this moment, you don’t yet have the redemption of the Purchased possession (Ephesians 1:14).

Your "soul" (mind, will, and emotions) along with your conscious... (wasn’t) saved either. This sounds strange to many people because they use terminology like “I’m a soul winner!” and “I want to see some “souls” saved.” In reality, the (New Testament) only mentions “soul salvation” a few times… and none of them in context, are talking about the Born-again
experience (Hebrews 10:39; James 1:21; 5:20; 1 Peter 1:9). “Soul” salvation happens when an emotionally discouraged and mentally defeated Christian (starts) believing God’s Word and then experiences victory, peace, and joy again. However, when it comes to being born-again, your “soul” (wasn’t) the part of you that completely changed.

If you weren't... smart before you got saved, you won’t (instantly) be smart after being saved. If you were depressed before you got saved, you’ll stay depressed until you (change the way) your “soul” thinks by... Believing in God’s Word. Your “soul” can be transformed (right now) to the degree you "renew your mind", and (change) your attitudes, and (conform) your values to the Word of God. This should happen, and it’s in the (process of happening), but it didn’t automatically happen. The transformation of your “soul” (won’t be completed) until you go to be with Jesus.

When you receive... your (glorified body), you’ll also receive your (glorified “soul”). (1 Corinthians 13:9-12) reveals how, when that which is perfect is come (your glorified body), your current (partial) knowledge will give way to full revelation. You won’t know in (part) anymore, but you’ll know all things (even as you also are known). That’s the coming future fulfillment of transformation and (completed change)... in your body and “soul.”

On the other hand… (2 Corinthians 5:17) clearly states that any person who is… (in Christ) is (right now) a brand-new creature. Old things have... passed away. All things have... become new. This (total) transformation (isn’t just in process) It’s describing a change that’s (already been done)...In your spirit. An accomplished fact! Where did this (complete change) occur? According to God’s mirror...not in your body, not in your “soul” but in your born-again spirit.

Stay tune for more with: “Release What You’ve Already Got”

Word of Faith

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Where the Change is Complete

Remember... in the early days (for some of us), we would go to the local food store in our area and buy groceries and we would earn S&H Green Stamps and kept them organized and paste them in a book. Then we would go to the S&H Redemption Center and turn in the completed book of stamps, and choose anything you wanted of equal value from their store. d the stamps were purchased, they weren’t redeemed until they were turned in. It wasn’t the stamps themselves you wanted... but what you could redeem them for.

Jesus...purchased your (glorified body) through His death, burial, and resurrection. Although the (full payment) has already been made, you still have a (corrupted body) while you wait to receive your immortal, incorruptible one. At this moment, you don’t yet have the redemption of the Purchased possession (Ephesians 1:14).

Your "soul" (mind, will, and emotions) along with your conscious... (wasn’t) saved either. This sounds strange to many people because they use terminology like “I’m a soul winner!” and “I want to see some “souls” saved.” In reality, the (New Testament) only mentions “soul salvation” a few times… and none of them in context, are talking about the Born-again
experience (Hebrews 10:39; James 1:21; 5:20; 1 Peter 1:9). “Soul” salvation happens when an emotionally discouraged and mentally defeated Christian (starts) believing God’s Word and then experiences victory, peace, and joy again. However, when it comes to being born-again, your “soul” (wasn’t) the part of you that completely changed.

If you weren't... smart before you got saved, you won’t (instantly) be smart after being saved. If you were depressed before you got saved, you’ll stay depressed until you (change the way) your “soul” thinks by... Believing in God’s Word. Your “soul” can be transformed (right now) to the degree you "renew your mind", and (change) your attitudes, and (conform) your values to the Word of God. This should happen, and it’s in the (process of happening), but it didn’t automatically happen. The transformation of your “soul” (won’t be completed) until you go to be with Jesus.

When you receive... your (glorified body), you’ll also receive your (glorified “soul”). (1 Corinthians 13:9-12) reveals how, when that which is perfect is come (your glorified body), your current (partial) knowledge will give way to full revelation. You won’t know in (part) anymore, but you’ll know all things (even as you also are known). That’s the coming future fulfillment of transformation and (completed change)... in your body and “soul.”

On the other hand… (2 Corinthians 5:17) clearly states that any person who is… (in Christ) is (right now) a brand-new creature. Old things have... passed away. All things have... become new. This (total) transformation (isn’t just in process) It’s describing a change that’s (already been done)...In your spirit. An accomplished fact! Where did this (complete change) occur? According to God’s mirror...not in your body, not in your “soul” but in your born-again spirit.

Stay tune for more with: “Release What You’ve Already Got”

Word of Faith

Amen, Its good to be back, with Friends.

I enjoy the teaching that you present hhodgson, this is what brings peace to our lives.
A fellowship of like believers will edify God, and that is the main thing.
Honesty I have been too wrapped up in the cares of this World.
I know our life is eternal, yet I have let this world steal my peace .
I am looking forward to returning to our fellowship my Brother.
It would be great if Bob returned as well, and we could re dig some wells of living water once again.

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Amen, Its good to be back, with Friends.

I enjoy the teaching that you present hhodgson, this is what brings peace to our lives.
A fellowship of like believers will edify God, and that is the main thing.
Honesty I have been too wrapped up in the cares of this World.
I know our life is eternal, yet I have let this world steal my peace .
I am looking forward to returning to our fellowship my Brother.
It would be great if Bob returned as well, and we could re dig some wells of living water once again.

So true.

I really like this thread. It's like a free all you can eat buffet.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Release What You've Already Got

After being... born-again, the (rest) of your Christian life consists simply of (renewing) and (releasing) God’s Word. As you (renew your mind) and believe God’s Word, your “soul” agrees with what’s already transpired (in your spirit). When your “soul” comes into alignment with what it sees in God’s spiritual mirror, what’s (already in your spirit) releases into your “soul” and body. If your... spirit and “soul” agrees, you experience the life of God. Your born-again spirit is (always) for God because it’s already been (completely changed) into His likeness and image. And when your “soul” agrees (with your spirit), your “soul” and body will experience the life, victory, and power that is… in your spirit.

On the other hand... the supernatural flow of life (from your spirit) to the physical realm stops when your “soul” agrees with your body and is dominated by the (natural realm). You (cut yourself off) from experiencing God’s life (in your spirit) when you align your “soul” with what you can (see, taste, hear, smell, and feel) instead of what you (perceive) in the Word of God. What’s already (in your spirit) must flow through your “soul” in order to get out to your body and the physical world around it.

This is all... (somewhat) complicated because many of us have been taught that whatever we learn from God’s Word, “we’ve got to get it (down) into our spirit” when actually we need to (draw it out) of our spirit... that’s already there. If anything that needs (training or renewing) is your (mind, will, and emotions)... your “soul.” We are to be transformed by the (renewing of your mind). Everything we will ever need from God is (already IN our spirit) and we need to (stir up the gift that is within us) and (draw) it out because we were given the same exact new created spirit that Jesus had.

It wasn't... simply “another” spirit we were given. Remember, our old spirit (the old man) was crucified (and died) with Christ on the cross. Our new spirit has the nature of God. During creation, God breathed His spirit of life into Adam. When Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden by eating from the forbidden fruit, he died spiritually (separated) from God, but physically he live hundreds of years.

Most people... don’t recognize the fact that their spirit is the (core of their being). They function primarily out of their soulish realm, (believing) what they think and feel is reality. They may perceive their souls to be the core of who they are, but God’s Word says differently. Your spirit is the (real you)! “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also” (James 2:26). After God formed Adam, He breathed into him the (breath of life) (Genesis 2:7). The Hebrew word for “breath” is rendered “spirit” not only here but also in (Job 26:4) and (Proverbs 20:27). Adam’s body and soul (his physical, mental, and emotional parts) had no (life in him) until God’s “spirit” was imparted. Your spirit is your life-given part!

Also... in your spirit you’ve got the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead (Ephesians 1:18-20). Yet it’s (possible) to have this power and never manifest it. If your soul, (like a valve), stays closed to this truth, you won’t experience it. Without opening the valve by (renewing your mind) to God’s Word, the eternal reality in your spirit won’t be able to impact the temporal “reality” of your physical realm. (All that resurrection life and power) just stays locked up inside until you look into the spiritual mirror long enough to see the (real you) and release that power… within you!

Do you know... that you could actually die with (all of the power) that raised Jesus from the dead sitting untapped (within you)? It would be like dying of thirst while leaning against a well full of life-giving water. If you’re (dominated) by what you feel (your soul is agreeing) with the (natural realm) such as... “I feel sick and my body hurts and the doctor said I’m dying. Here’s my medical record to prove it.”

Even though... you have the resurrection life of God… (in your spirit), your “soul” can keep it (shut off) so that not one drop of life-giving power ever touches your physical body. You can experience (depression, anger, and bitterness) all the while possessing (God’s love, joy, and peace) In your spirit (Galatians 5:22). Since this applies to every area of your life, can you see how pivotal your “soul” is?

Stay tuned for more with “Victory Begins - I’ve Already Got It”

Word of Faith

• Winner
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So true.

I really like this thread. It's like a free all you can eat buffet.

God Bless you andreha.

Most of the loyal Members here like yourself, Simply want a safe haven to worship Our Lord by fellowship, and learning.

This World has vastly changed from the time we first joined here.
We can give God the glory for our Faith that all is well.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Release What You've Already Got

After being... born-again, the (rest) of your Christian life consists simply of (renewing) and (releasing) God’s Word. As you (renew your mind) and believe God’s Word, your “soul” agrees with what’s already transpired (in your spirit). When your “soul” comes into alignment with what it sees in God’s spiritual mirror, what’s (already in your spirit) releases into your “soul” and body. If your... spirit and “soul” agrees, you experience the life of God. Your born-again spirit is (always) for God because it’s already been (completely changed) into His likeness and image. And when your “soul” agrees (with your spirit), your “soul” and body will experience the life, victory, and power that is… in your spirit.

On the other hand... the supernatural flow of life (from your spirit) to the physical realm stops when your “soul” agrees with your body and is dominated by the (natural realm). You (cut yourself off) from experiencing God’s life (in your spirit) when you align your “soul” with what you can (see, taste, hear, smell, and feel) instead of what you (perceive) in the Word of God. What’s already (in your spirit) must flow through your “soul” in order to get out to your body and the physical world around it.

This is all... (somewhat) complicated because many of us have been taught that whatever we learn from God’s Word, “we’ve got to get it (down) into our spirit” when actually we need to (draw it out) of our spirit... that’s already there. If anything that needs (training or renewing) is your (mind, will, and emotions)... your “soul.” We are to be transformed by the (renewing of your mind). Everything we will ever need from God is (already IN our spirit) and we need to (stir up the gift that is within us) and (draw) it out because we were given the same exact new created spirit that Jesus had.

It wasn't... simply “another” spirit we were given. Remember, our old spirit (the old man) was crucified (and died) with Christ on the cross. Our new spirit has the nature of God. During creation, God breathed His spirit of life into Adam. When Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden by eating from the forbidden fruit, he died spiritually (separated) from God, but physically he live hundreds of years.

Most people... don’t recognize the fact that their spirit is the (core of their being). They function primarily out of their soulish realm, (believing) what they think and feel is reality. They may perceive their souls to be the core of who they are, but God’s Word says differently. Your spirit is the (real you)! “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also” (James 2:26). After God formed Adam, He breathed into him the (breath of life) (Genesis 2:7). The Hebrew word for “breath” is rendered “spirit” not only here but also in (Job 26:4) and (Proverbs 20:27). Adam’s body and soul (his physical, mental, and emotional parts) had no (life in him) until God’s “spirit” was imparted. Your spirit is your life-given part!

Also... in your spirit you’ve got the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead (Ephesians 1:18-20). Yet it’s (possible) to have this power and never manifest it. If your soul, (like a valve), stays closed to this truth, you won’t experience it. Without opening the valve by (renewing your mind) to God’s Word, the eternal reality in your spirit won’t be able to impact the temporal “reality” of your physical realm. (All that resurrection life and power) just stays locked up inside until you look into the spiritual mirror long enough to see the (real you) and release that power… within you!

Do you know... that you could actually die with (all of the power) that raised Jesus from the dead sitting untapped (within you)? It would be like dying of thirst while leaning against a well full of life-giving water. If you’re (dominated) by what you feel (your soul is agreeing) with the (natural realm) such as... “I feel sick and my body hurts and the doctor said I’m dying. Here’s my medical record to prove it.”

Even though... you have the resurrection life of God… (in your spirit), your “soul” can keep it (shut off) so that not one drop of life-giving power ever touches your physical body. You can experience (depression, anger, and bitterness) all the while possessing (God’s love, joy, and peace) In your spirit (Galatians 5:22). Since this applies to every area of your life, can you see how pivotal your “soul” is?

Stay tuned for more with “Victory Begins - I’ve Already Got It”

Word of Faith

This is very good teaching, it go's into the mechanics, and renders our reasons for the victorys, and the losses of the battles we face.
This type of Knowledge is rarely touched on.
It teaches we must guard our mind so our faith, and power is not dismissed.
What comes to mind is when Jesus answered the Pharisees, as to their
accusations.
He said a Kingdom divided shall not stand.
The contextual wisdom has a universal meaning in the Spirit realm.
If we study just the one example that satan will not cast out satan, we miss the realization of the order in our Spirit Being.
We should not be surprised when the father of lies comes after our mind.
If he can divide our Soul and Spirit, our power is made weak.

Well hhodgson your taking us into the deeper water, where we find the best treasure!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is very good teaching, it go's into the mechanics, and renders our reasons for the victorys, and the losses of the battles we face.
This type of Knowledge is rarely touched on.
It teaches we must guard our mind so our faith, and power is not dismissed.
What comes to mind is when Jesus answered the Pharisees, as to their
accusations.
He said a Kingdom divided shall not stand.
The contextual wisdom has a universal meaning in the Spirit realm.
If we study just the one example that satan will not cast out satan, we miss the realization of the order in our Spirit Being.
We should not be surprised when the father of lies comes after our mind.
If he can divide our Soul and Spirit, our power is made weak.

Well hhodgson your taking us into the deeper water, where we find the best treasure!

Indeed. It's like I'm in up to my chest, and my feet have lifted from the sand, floating in the gentle ripples.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Victory - Iv'e Already Got It

When your... “soul” agrees with your spirit, the (life of God in you) will manifest itself in your physical body. You'll experience healing, deliverance, anointing, victory, power, joy, prosperity… on and on it goes. Sad to say… that most Christians don’t have a working knowledge of (spirit, soul, and body), they’re dominated by what they can see, taste, here, smell, and feel (instead) of God’s Word. The flow of (life within) stays turned off because they don’t believe anything (they can’t see). Neither do they understand the change that happened in their Born-again spirits, nor are they fully aware of who they (are in Christ).

To them... something’s (just not real) if it can’t be perceived through their (five natural senses). Attempting to be “honest,” they search their physical, emotional, and mental realms for God’s power. Right Now everything you'll ever need in your Christian life is already there, Just (renew your mind) and release it.

This truth... revolutionized my life. I had experienced God’s power and reality, but when the emotion of it wore off, I thought they were gone for good. I knew God and everything He promised (was real), but... I had to (try to get) Him to give me things. Due to my (wrong thinking), I went through a period of discouragement, frustration, and desperation… (not from sin)... but from a sincere desire to live for God and experience His best. I felt like no matter how hard I tried, I could never get there. Then I started to see that God had (already given
me) everything in my born-again spirit. As this (revelation) dawned on me, I realized I just needed to release it. This (simple) understanding changed everything.

This erroneous... concept of trying to (get something) you don’t yet have yet has carries within it an element of (doubt). Once you believe you’ve already got it, doubt is eliminated. You see a promise in the Word concerning healing, joy, power, provision, or whatever, and since you know God loves His children and keeps His promises, you (start heading toward) that, “believing God.” You know it’s possible, even’t promised… but since you can’t perceive it, yet in your mind, emotional, or physical realms. You don’t (believe) it's already been done. So (In your " mind), God’s promise isn’t a “reality” until you physically have lt. That's not the way faith works. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (in the natural).

You aren't… (trying) to get saved, you were saved. And...you aren’t in the (process) of being born-again, you were born-again (when) you confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, your spirit (instantly) changed. (In your spirit), you are brand new and complete. God has already given you everything you need. The rest of the Christian life isn’t spent learning how to (get from Him) but rather discovering how to release what He’s already placed (within your spirit).

Stay tuned for more with “Renew, Acknowledge, and Experience”

With... Andrew Wommack

Word of Faith
Word of Faith.gif

Attachments

• Word of Faith.gif
    Word of Faith.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Renew, Acknowledge, and Experience

Paul prayed... for his friend “that the communication of your faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of (every good thing) which is in you… (in Christ Jesus)” (Philemon 1:6). Communicate refers to (release or transfer). For Instance, I’m communicating, releasing, transferring to you... what God has spoken and made a reality in my life. Effectual means it begins to work or “produce.” How does your faith work and produce? “By acknowledging every good thing which is in you… (in Christ Jesus).”

Old Testament... principles don’t necessarily apply to New Testament faith. That’s why concepts like “getting more faith,” “received a new anointing,” “getting more of God,”and “receiving a double portion... don't work. This would not be exercising faith. This would be trying to get things from God that we (already have) in our spirit.

Out of our... own ignorance, people say, “Elisha had a double portion of Elijah’s anointing." Yes! That is true between those two prophets in the (Old Covenant). We may all have heard these also. "Tonight is double-portion night!" "Come up here and we’ll pray for you to receive twice as much anointing.” Lord... "stretch out your (nail scarred hand) and heal these people."

Listen up... Saints! This stuff won’t work today! Well, Even if it did, Why? Would we settle for a (double portion)... when we have (in our spirit), the absolute (fullness of God) within us! Elijah and Elisha, and all the rest of the prophets in the Old Covenant could only wish they were in our day. They only had a small portion of God's fullness. The Holy Spirit would briefly come upon them (of the ones) God had chosen to use for His purpose. However... as for us as New Covenant believers, (John 1:16) reveals, “and of (His fullness) have we ALL received, and grace for grace." So they had (when used of God) a small portion while we have His complete fullness abiding... in us!

As a believer... This is who you are (in the spirit), your... Identical to Christ. God gave you everything when you were born-again. Old things have passed away, and (all things) have become new. (In your spirit) you received the same measure of faith, the same power, the same wisdom, and... the same ability and anointing as our (Lord Jesus Christ). Our (spirits are all identical) to the Lord in every way. Your spirit... isn’t in the process of growing and maturing because it’s already complete; you’ve (already got everything) in your spirit.

The rest... of your (Christian life) should be (spent learning) how to manifest in the physical realm (what’s already) in your born-again spirit. The way your faith becomes effective, productive, and operative is by (acknowledging every good thing) in (your spirit) in Christ.
You can only acknowledge things that already exist, you can’t acknowledge something that’s not a reality. Therefore... (in order) for your faith to work, you must (recognize), (believe), and (acknowledge) the good things in you (your spirit) in Christ.

As being... born-again believers in the (New Covenant), we don’t need to feed our spirit, however... we do need to be transformed by the “renewing of our mind” with the (Word of God) and releasing (what’s already there)... in your spirit. So, again...we don’t need to (feed our spirit)… we need to (feed our minds) our “soul”... by (constantly meditating) on His Word. The Word tells us in…

(Romans 12:1,2) I beseech (beg) you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service...and do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Most Christians... do believe God can do anything but... they themselves experience very little. Now that they’ve been born-again, they know they have access to the Lord. They believe that God (can release His power) in answer to prayer, but... whether something comes to pass, or not... depends on their “works"...(performance) on being... holy, speaking right, studying the Word, tithing, avoiding strife, and other things. In the New Covenant… It doesn’t work that way.

Stay tuned for more with… “Conformed, or Transformed-- It’s Your Choice”

Word of Faith

Word of Faith.gif

Attachments

• Word of Faith.gif
    Word of Faith.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Sealed and Accepted

No human being... could have dreamt up the new birth and all of the (realities) that take place in our new (born-again) spirits. It's just beyond our imagination that God would indwell us and that our spirits (would be as)... "He is... in this world." If you've received the revelation thus far, you can say, "I see it! I"m a brand-new person in my spirit. Old things passed away, and all things have become new. As Jesus is right now, (so am I) in this world. My spirit, (the real me), was created in righteousness and true holiness."

Many people... who have seen these truths, who rejoiced over them, and who were immediately impacted... have since sinned or gotten busy and forgotten. Something happened, and they find themselves back in some of the same (negative situations) they were in before being born-again (defeat and discouragement, for example). Due to their own (apparent failure), they feel, "Maybe I was changed, but I've blown it...again!" And, they argue, "That may have been so before, but... I've blown it so much since then that it can't possibly be true of me now!"

I have good news... What God does in the spirit (always) remains constant and unchanging
(regardless) of fluctuations in your performance. Jesus (became sin) so you could (become righteous.) "He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus (became) what you were so you could (become) what He is. He took your sin and gave you His righteousness.

Most of the... (church today) acknowledges that Jesus paid the price for their sin but don't really believe they have (become righteous). They think this takes place in the future when they arrive in heaven. (2 Corinthians 5:21) refutes this (misunderstanding) by declaring He took your sin and made (past tense)... you (righteous).

Get this saints!... God doesn't (look at you) the way (you look at) yourself. He looks upon (your spirit) and sees that you are righteous. Most people pray, "O God, I'm so sorry. I've failed You miserably again. How can you love me?" Have mercy!" They don't (recognize the truth) that the performance of their (bodies and souls), either good or bad has absolutely (no bearing) on (whether or not) God accepts them. God sees you as righteous and truly holy because He's looking at your spirit.

God is pleased with you! "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath (made us accepted) into the beloved" (Ephesians 1:5-6). Accepted
means more than just mere toleration. He's literally pleased with you! You might not be pleased with the shape your mind or body is in, but God sees you in the spirit and He's pleased with His workmanship. You are highly favored of the Lord.

Once you believed... you were sealed with the Holy Spirit. "In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13). Your born-again spirit was created in righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24). As Jesus is, so became your spirit right here in this world (1 John 4:17). It became one with the Lord (1 Corinthians 6:17). Then, all of this goodness was (immediately sealed) tight with the Holy Spirit.

When you were born-again, your spirit was immediately encased... vacuum-packed... by the Holy Spirit for the purpose of preservation. When you fail in any area of your life after being saved... the rottenness, uncleanness, and defilement that comes to your (body and soul) don't penetrate your spirit. This Holy Spirit seal keeps the good in and the bad out.

Stay tuned for more with, Sealed and Accepted

Word of Faith
Word of Faith.gif

Upvote 0