Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The goodness of God is bestowed on all according to the capacity of each to receive it and there is no limit to His giving save His creatures capacity of receiving. - David Baron

Key part is "according to the capacity of each to receive..." I heard Bill Winston similarly say, "God can't work beyond your capacity to receive."

And I just HAD to include this one here:
“If you are accused of being a Christian, there should be enough evidence to convict you.”

Joyce again lol
I heard Wommack, Prince and Creflo say this also....good quote!

You can have sacrifice without obedience but you will never have obedience without sacrifice.

S.W. Husted

(1 Sam 15:22) To obey is better than sacrifice....And actually, sacrifice without obedience is worthless..(emphasis mine)

Blessings....

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is getting HOT here in Arizona now that summer is upon us.

It is so hot, that our dairy cows are now beginning to output evaporated milk.

(Praise God! I can make some good desserts now! ^_^ )

Bob, you are not just something, you are something else!!
Bahahaha.gif

When you go to church tomorrow, find the ugliest person there and give um a big hug. I already know who you are going to pick cause I told that person to do the same thing and also find the ugliest person there to hug...The moral of the story is that you'll be "hugging each other..."

yaysmiles1.gif

Blessings...
_________
a friend,
Harry

Upvote 0

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When you go to church tomorrow, find the ugliest person there and give um a big hug. I already know who you are going to pick cause I told that person to do the same thing and also find the ugliest person there to hug...The moral of the story is that you'll be "hugging each other..."
:tantrum:

Actually, I do church on Saturday evening. So that person you told "to do the same thing" is going to find someone else.

I'm vindicated!!!!

:hoho: woo hoo!!!

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Bob, you are not just something, you are something else!!
Bahahaha.gif

yaysmiles1.gif

Blessings...
_________
a friend,
Harry

Oh my goodness - you guys ha ha! I was laughing at this and my daughter asked me what I was laughing at... so I told her LOL...and she laughed too. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"God's promises are like the stars: the darker the night, the brighter they shine." :angel:

Awwwww so true hallelujah!

David Nicholas

Maybe they shine more brightly then because we focus more on them when it's dark. But what if we approached the scriptures with the same fervency and hunger in the day, would we not see the promises as clearly?

js :)

Upvote 0

seekertruth72

Apr 28, 2012
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know who most of these guys are, but these quotes seem credible and personally inspiring to me.

Clarance McChellen - It is very difficult for a man to fall when he's on his face.

Frank Summerfield - You can have what you say, so be careful what you do say.

John Hagee - only in the storms your faith can grow, only when your faith is tested by fire that you really know how your faith is.

Charles Capps - If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

Charles Capps - When we give voice to God's word, that may be the only audible voice of God you may ever here. But it gives the angels the assignment, and they get involved in your everyday life, if you will keep God's word in your mouth. His words are spirit and they are life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Kenneth E. Hagin Sr. – “Faith begins where the will of God is known.”
– “Feed your faith and starve your doubts.” (Also, Lester Sumrall, and perhaps even one if the early disciples)

Gloria Copeland – “You can’t stand effectively on “blind” faith. You must have a “knowing” faith, and that comes from believing wholeheartedly what the Word promises. You know God has spoken it and declared it to be so, and you know you can depend on that.”

– “There has never been a miracle drug that could equal the Word of God. God’s medicine is the answer to every need.”

Smith Wigglesworth - “I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.”

- “How can one come to possess great faith? Now listen, here is the answer to that: First, the blade, then the ear, then the full corn in the ear. Faith must grow by soil, moisture, and exercise.”

Andrew Murray – “Every exhibition of the power of faith was the fruit of a special revelation from God. . . . Our spiritual power depends on God Himself speaking those promises to us.”

– “Every exhibition of the power of faith was the fruit of a special revelation from God. . . . Our spiritual power depends on God Himself speaking those promises to us.”

Rick Renner – “Faith is the spark that ignites the impossible and causes it to become possible. When a person’s faith is activated, it sets in motion supernatural power that enables that person to do what he normally would never be able to do!”

E. W. Kenyon – “There is no sickness problem. There is simply a problem of the believer’s coming to know his inheritance in Christ.”

Oral Roberts – “Faith is not something you have to get. It’s something that you, as a born-again child of God, already have. Act on it by releasing it to God. That’s when your healing starts!”

John Osteen – “Believe you receive in the faith realm, and you shall have it in the natural realm.”

Kenneth Copeland – “Fear tolerated is faith contaminated.”

Billy Joe Daugherty – “When someone gets healed, the Kingdom of God is revealed, for His Kingdom is a Kingdom or wholeness, of well being, and of life.”

T. L. Osborn – “Christians need never be sick, any more than they need to be sinful. It is always God’s desire to heal you.”

– “Both sin and sickness came into the world through the fall of the human race. Therefore, we must look for the healing of both in the savior of the human race. God is as willing to heal believers as He is to forgive unbelievers. Know this; if He was merciful enough to forgive you when you were unconverted, He is merciful enough to heal you now that you are in His family!”

Rod Parsley – “Tradition is the thief of power. There is no area of our lives where that theft is more evident than in the area of divine healing.”

“At Calvary, there was a great healing transfer where the responsibility for healing was switched from God giving it, to you receiving it.”

Jesse Duplantis – “Keep your foot on the devil’s neck by standing on the Word of God, and you will see tremendous results!”

Joyce Meyer – “Grace is not the freedom to sin; it is the power to live a holy life.”

John G. Lake – “When I saw for the first time by the Word of God that sickness was not the Will of God, everything in my nature rose up to defeat the will of the devil.”

Corrie Ten Boom – “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

Kinda quiet today in my household.... thought I would bring up a few special quotes. Most of them are Word of Faith favorites....

Blessings....

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I forgot to mention why it's soooo quiet in my household... Didn't have the grand babies this afternoon "as usual"... They "usually" swipe "my" chair right away, and right away, they take over the TV with their girly programs...I mentioned that I was glad when the girly program was finally over, and to my surprise, she said that there were three more back to back....eek! The other one has the computer playing her girly games...

I can't use that either...And right away they are hungry... Don't they eat at home? They just got here!... There always in the fridge... One handed me a folded up wrapper of some sort and wanted me to throw it away. After opening the wrapper up, To my shock it was one of "MY" Klondike ice cream bars. I even had them hid in the back of the freezer...(You don't take my Klondike bars)...hmmm! I wondered why she stuck her tongue out at me...They found "MY" favorite chips... There goes "MY" Dr. Pepper!

During this time of their food and snack run, I switch channels on the TV...That lasted about two seconds...They caught me and came running in...Grandma finally saw that I was a little perturbed and she took one outside to play basketball, which was great...The other one wouldn't move....Is is 5 o-clock yet?? And the mess to clean up after they leave. Finally, they went upstairs to their play room...I go up to see how they are all doing and find a sign on the door...Grandpa, stay out!... By the time my son picks them up, they are wore out...They are not the only one wore out...

I thought I would have a little fun with this. As I said, I didn't have them today as usual. They were busy doing something else...Really, I think they know how I am...You think?

Actually, "most" kidding aside, ;)... They are a lot of fun...can't "wait" till next week. :yum:....

Blessings....

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

seekertruth72

Apr 28, 2012
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I forgot to mention why it's soooo quiet this afternoon... Didn't have the grand babies this afternoon "as usual"... They "usually" swipe "my" chair right away, and right away, they take over the TV with their girly programs...I mentioned that I was glad when the girly program was finally over, and to my surprise, she said that there were three more back to back....eek! The other one has the computer playing her girly games...
I can't use that either...And right away they are hungry... Don't they eat at home? They just got here!... There always in the fridge... One handed me a folded up wrapper of some sort and wanted me to throw it away. After opening the wrapper up, To my shock it was one of "MY" Klondike ice cream bars. I even had them hid in the back of the freezer...(You don't take my Klondike bars)...hmmm! I wondered why she stuck her tongue out at me...They found "MY" favorite chips... There goes "MY" Dr. Pepper!

During this time of their food and snack run, I switch channels on the TV...That lasted about two seconds...They caught me and came running in...Grandma finally saw that I was a little perturbed and she took one outside to play basketball, which was great...The other one wouldn't move....Is is 5 o-clock yet?? And the mess to clean up after they leave. Finally, they went upstairs to their play room...I go up to see how they are all doing and find a sign on the door...Grandpa, stay out!... By the time my son picks them up, they are wore out...They are not the only one wore out...

I thought I would have a little fun with this. As I said, I didn't have them today as usual. They were busy doing something else...Really, I think they know how I am...You think?

Actually, "most" kidding aside, ;)... They are a lot of fun...can't wait till next week. :yum:....

Blessings....

Sounds like you get a kick out of them. (mostly) :)

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds like you get a kick out of them. (mostly) :)

Thanks for your response, I came close to "kicking them." (Just kidding)

Blessings...
_________
A Friend,
Harry

Upvote 0