Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think you will like what I am presenting of special quotes that I have heard and wrote down of some of our favorite TV ministers in the last couple of years. Some may be a little funny, some may not make sense, some may be controversial, some may be debatable, and some you may have already heard. Some you may not agree with.

I usually keep a pad in my pocket or on my table, in the event I hear something from God I want to save, which is usually a quote or a thought
while I am watching TV ministries, taking a walk, or wherever I am at.

Part one and two (combined)

Frank Summerfield - If you are right with God and speak the word, it's the
same as God speaking the word.

Joseph Prince - Repentance leads us to the goodness of God?....No!... The goodness of God leads us to repentance.

Frederick K C Price - If your from somewhere, then your not from where your from. If I am "in" Ohio, I'm not "from" Ohio. Being from Ohio means I am somewhere else.

Warren G. Hardy - Often God picks up a nobody from nowhere and uses them.

Fred Price's Son - Our Spirit is redeemed, our Soul is being redeemed and our Body will be redeemed. -

Andrew Wommack - Many Christians are busy talking to God about their mountain instead of talking to their mountain about God.

John Hagee - only in the storms your faith can grow, only when your faith is tested by fire that you really know how your faith is.

Dwight Thompson - The biggest lie from the pit of hell is "tomorrow," today is the day of salvation.

Bill Winston - God does not bless you beyond your mental capacity.

R W Shambach - If you are a chicken farmer, God will plug up your chickens, if you don't tithe and you won't have no eggs to sell.

Andrew Wommack - Faith is a positive response to what God has already provided through grace.

John Hagee - Asked his congregation of several thousand. "How many tithers do we have in the house today?" Almost everybody stood. "Sit down," Hagee said. "Now, how many need a financial miracle"? Again, almost everyone stood up.

Creflo Dollar - Mentioned to his congregation that in his church, even "consistent" tithers are having trouble financially.

Fred Price - Dr. Price also asked his congregation if the tithers would stand. Almost everyone stood. As with Hagee, he asked them to sit. Then he said how many need a financial miracle. Again, almost the full house stood. Then Dr. Price voiced that he was in "shock" when almost the entire congregation stood. He then said that most of you have sat under this ministry 10 years or more and heard teaching from this ministry on healing and prosperity.

Jimmy Swaggart - Don't seek me for what I can do for you, seek me for who I am.

Kenneth Copeland - God didn't bless Jesus because he was sinless, it was because by faith, he believed. We can believe and do the same works as Jesus, even though we sin.

Andrew Wommack - Speaking in tongues draws out the hidden wisdom of God through you.

Bill Winston - We are not to fight the devil, were to fight the good fight of faith.

Charles Capps - After Jesus rose from the dead, and walked on the earth those 40 days, he never once healed anyone or cast out devils or performed any miracles during that time, because he was not "man" anymore. He was all "God." He already gave all dominion and authority to the disciples to heal the sick and cast out devils.

Joseph Prince - When you walk into a room, the room lights up and demons move away and the power of darkness takes off.

James Robison - It is said that a mans spiritual life can be measured by his wife's countenance. If you see the glory of God on your wife and her countenance, you know you have a walk with God.

Andrew Wommack - God cannot be angry or mad nor rebuke you for anything. (Isa 54:9) " So I have sworn, I will not be mad at you, nor rebuke you."

Dr. James Merritt - If eternal life cannot be earned or by being good, then it can't be lost by being bad.

Donnie Swaggert - A broken clock still works twice a day.

David Demola - For as many as are of the works of the law, (Gal 3:10), fasting to move God is works.

Jimmy Swaggert - While the sin nature is not dead, we are dead to sin nature by the cross.

Andrew Wommack - Unbelief comes through your thought process.

Charles Capps - If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

Morris Cerello - 5:25 P.M. Friday 11/19/10...Called my wife and I about the Devil attacking our finances. He quoted, "no weapon formed against us shall prosper." (Isa 54:17)...It was an automated voice from him, the timing was unbelievably perfect.

T D Jakes - When you run out of strength and can't take no more, the Lord says, "That is what I have been waiting for, and when you run out of strength, that's when mine kicks in."

Creflo Dollar - Salvation is free, but the anointing will cost you everything you have.

Frank Summerfield - If you are right with God and speak the word, it's the same as God speaking the word.

Charles Capps - The angel's hearken to the voice of God's word. We are the voice of God in confessing the word. When confessing the word, it's the angel's job to see that it comes to pass. Some will say, "Well bless God, I gave and don't expect something in return, and that's like a farmer planting corn and not expecting a harvest, so they mise well just plow it under."

Andrew Wommack - All blessings of God once received by faith cannot be reversed.

Mike Murdock - Most Christians feel that God is controlling their lives. The bible does not teach that. 331 times, the bible says, "If you will do this, this is what will happen. God is not in control of everything that happens on the earth."

Charles Capps - Some of the faith folks think that God is a big slot machine in the sky pulling the handle. Slot machines are a gamble. There is no gamble in God's word, it works every time you work it.

Clarance McChellen - It is very difficult for a man to fall when he's on his face.

Morris Cerello - God does not intend you to face your financial problems in your own limited strength or understanding. So stop struggling!

Creflo Dollar - I can't tell you how much I don't care, I cast all my cares, all my worries, all my anxieties, over to God because he cares for me.

Charles Capps - When we give voice to God's word, that may be the only audible voice of God you may ever here. But it gives the angels the assignment, and they get involved in your everyday life, if you will keep God's word in your mouth. His words are spirit and they are life.

Bill Winston - I can tell whether faith or worry is on someone, because I can see it on his or her face.

Frank Summerfield - You can have what you say, so be careful what you do say.

Joseph Prince - If the blood of the bulls and goats cover their sins each year, how much more of the precious blood of Jesus cleanse our sins and our future sins.

Whew! Finally got done. Again, every quote here is what I have heard and none is made up. If this post blesses you in someway then I am asking for donations of "blessings" and "reps." :D

Harry​

Last edited:

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good thoughts, brother! And a good thread starter. It's been done before, but shy not again? :thumbsup:

I have one from yesterday that I noted.
Joseph Prince - God doesn't want you beholding your sin. Transformation takes place when we behold Jesus. I add - Look at the blood!

Faith doesn't go on and on talking about the greatness of the difficulty. Faith goes on and on talking about the greatness of God. - I think that was Keith Moore.

F.F. Bosworth - "I have seen faith rise 'mountain high' when the truth of God's present love and compassion begins to dawn upon the minds and hearts of the people. It is not what God can do, but what we know He yearns to do, that inspires faith."

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good thoughts, brother! And a good thread starter. It's been done before, but shy not again? :thumbsup:

I have one from yesterday that I noted.
Joseph Prince - God doesn't want you beholding your sin. Transformation takes place when we behold Jesus. I add - Look at the blood!

Faith doesn't go on and on talking about the greatness of the difficulty. Faith goes on and on talking about the greatness of God. - I think that was Keith Moore.

F.F. Bosworth - "I have seen faith rise 'mountain high' when the truth of God's present love and compassion begins to dawn upon the minds and hearts of the people. It is not what God can do, but what we know He yearns to do, that inspires faith."

Thanks Cindy, I just heard Charles Capps make a quote....

"your adversary the devil is as a roaring lion with no teeth." (Psa 58:6) "God Knocked out the teeth out of their mouths."

Thanks for your response.... Blessings!...:wave:

Harry

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
To find the will of God - READ the Bible.
To be led of the Spirit - DO the Bible.
Lester Sumrall

Thanks Scott...Lester Sumrall was a great teacher in South Bend, Indiana.
My wife and I went to his "round" shaped church once, way way back...He was off on a missionary trip. His son Steve led the services that day.

"If you want the supernatural, we must teach the supernatural."
Bill Winston.

Blessings...

Harry

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We need to learn to stop pursuing things and to start pursuing Him. God sees our relationship with Him as the only thing that we need for every success in our lives. - Joseph Prince

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So true Cindy....been there, done that...(seeking things first) My favorite scripture is Matt 6:33, "but seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes with the word....

Blessings...

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So true Cindy....been there, done that...(seeking things first) My favorite scripture is Matt 6:33, "but seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes with the word....

Blessings...

Harry
Don't seek the things. Seek God and He will give you the 'things'. :) That is just the perfect scripture to go with that quote and I would think that the quote was born out that scripture. Do you know Gloria Copeland came to the Lord because of that scripture? Have you ever heard her tell the story?

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Don't seek the things. Seek God and He will give you the 'things'. :) That is just the perfect scripture to go with that quote and I would think that the quote was born out that scripture. Do you know Gloria Copeland came to the Lord because of that scripture? Have you ever heard her tell the story?

(I guess I could have quoted that better.)

So true Cindy, I use to "seek things first".... (been there, done that)

I had it backwards. To the reader it may look like I am "seeking things first" by the way I wrote it in the first post. :doh:

Harry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(I guess I could have quoted that better.)

So true Cindy, I use to "seek things first".... (been there, done that)

I had it backwards. To the reader it may look like I am "seeking things first" by the way I wrote it in the first post. :doh:

Harry
Oh no, you quoted it fine. I didn't take it that way at all. :)

Upvote 0
Aug 30, 2011
✟15,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1.The Law is only a weak and useless shadow. Grace is the reality of the good things.”

2. “The Law demands the absolute perfect standard of God’s righteousness of you all the time, every second. Grace is God giving you His free gift of His absolute perfect righteousness for you to stand in all the time.”

3. “The Law says ‘Do, do, do, do!’ Grace says, ‘It’s done, it’s done, it’s done! You’re safe!”

4. “The Law makes you conscious of your sin. Grace makes you conscious of being righteous in Christ Jesus.”

5. “The Law has a finger that points out your failures. Grace has a finger that points to Jesus, who took all your sins and failures away.”

6. “The Law always condemns you. Grace never condemns you. Grace lifts you into the cloud of His glory.”

7. “The Law took the disobedience of first Adam and condemned us all. Grace took the obedience of Jesus, last Adam, and declared you and me to be perfectly righteous in our Father’s eyes.

8. “Under the Law God says, “I will by no means forget your sins’. Under grace God says, ‘I will by no means ever remember your sins again.’”

9. “The Law is a revelation of how much is wrong with you before God and in God’s sight. Grace is a revelation of how perfectly right with God you are all the time.

10. “Under Law sin abounded, but grace has super-excessively abounded more. When your sin and God’s grace meet in a boxing ring, God’s grace triumphs every time.”

11. “The Law makes you self-conscious. Grace makes you Christ conscious.”

12. “The Law makes you ask, ‘What must I do?’ Grace makes you ask, ‘What has Jesus done already?’”

13. “Under Law the burden is on you to perform to please God. Under grace the burden was on Christ to perform on your behalf and He did a good job!”

14. “The Law is a heavy yoke with a difficult burden. Grace is a light yoke with an easy burden.”

15. “The Law is a ministry of death. Grace is a ministry of life.”

16. “The Law of Moses demands of you. Grace gives to you.”

17. “The Law demands that you earn the blessing. Grace has already earned the blessing for you.”

18. “The Law is dependant on you. Grace is dependant on what Jesus has already done for you.”

19. “You will always fail the law. Grace will always succeed for you.”

20. “The Law justifies no one and condemns even the best of us. Grace justifies all and approves of even the worst of us.”
Rob Rofus

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Τhe gospel of Christ it's not what you do but what Jesus did for you.

Stop trying to live for Jesus...let Him live through you.

The grace of God is the truth that has set us free

I prefer grace over law. Christians who live by the law, must follow the law and if they violate one part of the law, they are guilty of the whole law. (James 2:10)

I like your quotes between the negative aspects of the law and the positive aspects of grace. Anyone who still believes we are under some of the law yet, should print your post and renew their minds don't you agree? Sadly many Christians are mixing the law with grace and are still guilty of the whole law and not receiving grace at all. Does this make sense? (IMHO)

God... "Grace is My willingness to get personally involved and use MY power and MY ability on your behalf even though you don't deserve it."

Good Post!

"If you do the do's you won't do the don'ts".....Creflo Dollar

harry

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 30, 2011
✟15,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother, I consider the dividing of grace from law the most basic teaching in the Bible.
All our problems in our walk is in our failure to rightly divide and understand the grace of God from law.
According to Paul we bear fruit in our lives as we understand the grace of God in truth Col.1:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My Special quotes

Perhaps, one reason we don't see healing results when we pray for the sick is because were still trying to earn our healing by our performance. Healing comes when we realize we are righteous by faith.... Once I was preaching behind the pulpit and I was preaching on the 10 reasons why people are not healed and everytime I attend a conference, I always find even, more reasons why people are not healed. I wanted people to remove all the stumbling blocks of healing....One day I was preaching like this and God said this to me...."Stop disqualifying my people, my blood has removed all the stumbling blocks".... Joseph Prince

I used to be a hard preacher, telling people for example, I will say things like, if you are not healed and not receiving from God, guess what! God has not changed, the word has not changed, guess whose fault it is? "Your's!"....but now I've changed my message because of what God said to me. Now I'll say this, nothing wrong with God, nothing wrong with the word, and there's nothing wrong with you!... "Receive." Joseph Prince

Why are we not receiving?...(Rom 5:17) For if by one man's offense death reigned through the one. (Adam), much more those who receive the "gift of righteousness" will reign in life through the one (Jesus Christ), receiving the "abundance of grace" and the "gift of righteousness," is not a one time occurrence when you were born again. We must keep receiving the "abundance of grace" and the "gift of righteousness," especially when you fail. That's the time to receive the most. When you fail, or have lack, confess my God supplies all my needs. When you have symptoms in your body, confess by his stripes I am healed. When you sin, confess I am the righteousness in Christ, and God's gift of righteousness is irreversible, so today "I am righteous" is not base on my obedience, (Rom 5:19), but one mans obedience on the cross. (Jesus Christ)....Joseph Prince

Enjoy the meat. :bow:I bow to the word.

Harry

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Brother, I love the teaching of Joseph Prince.
I consider him with Andrew wommack as the two main apostlolic voices in/for wof cycles teaching grace and clearing things since there was/is many times mixture of grace with law.

I agree on both choices....Dr. James B. Richards is another voice, in his book on "Grace the Power to Change, that comes highly recommended on this site. I will be ordering that one myself.

You probably have heard of this quote....

"Even though I was a good person and lived a super holy life by man's religious and moral standards, I immediately recognized my relative unholiness and unworthiness. I've never said a word of profanity, never taken a drink of liquor, never smoked a cigarette, and never tasted coffee in all my life. You may have lived a better life than I have, but who wants to be the best sinner that ever went to hell?".....We've all "sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23)....Andrew Wommack

Harry

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Special quotes

Stop disqualifying my people, my blood has removed all the stumbling blocks".... Joseph Prince

nothing wrong with God, nothing wrong with the word, and there's nothing wrong with you!... "Receive." Joseph Prince

We must keep receiving the "abundance of grace" and the "gift of righteousness," especially when you fail.....Joseph Prince

God's gift of righteousness is irreversible, so today "I am righteous" is not base on my obedience, (Rom 5:19), but one mans obedience on the cross. (Jesus Christ)....Joseph Prince
love these quotes.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
Aug 30, 2011
✟15,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree on both choices....Dr. James B. Richards is another voice, in his book on "Grace the Power to Change, that comes highly recommended on this site. I will be ordering that one myself.

You probably have heard of this quote....

"Even though I was a good person and lived a super holy life by man's religious and moral standards, I immediately recognized my relative unholiness and unworthiness. I've never said a word of profanity, never taken a drink of liquor, never smoked a cigarette, and never tasted coffee in all my life. You may have lived a better life than I have, but who wants to be the best sinner that ever went to hell?".....We've all "sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23)....Andrew Wommack

Harry
I know the teaching of James Richards too...that's another great voice on grace in wof. I recommend also the books by him "Gospel of peace" "Breaking the cycle"....he is an excellent teacher on grace.
....and as for Wommack's quote....coffee!!! you have a verse to stand Mark 16:18 if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not harm them..:)
Andrew Wommack has been a real blessing to me as I heard almost all his teachings.

Upvote 0