liverpool
✟37,473.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray my Son is able to escape the situation he has put himself in!
He has been recruited by local drug dealers and taken to another town and placed in a house to sell drugs. I just found out the person they used before him was shot :(

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for wisdom for this person on how to respond to their son's situation. I pray for this son to be delivered from spiritual darkness and behavior. May You open his eyes to the bigger picture, that he may see he is on the wrong path. Help him to see the real solutions to his problems. Shine a light of hope into his mind and spirit, that he can get on the right path with Your omnipotent power. May he be led out of the deception he is under, and find the strength in You to become what You intend him to be, a person that lives victoriously under Your loving leadership and provision. Amen.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Where we live I wouldn't know what policeman wasn't involved with these guys in some way!
Can anyone really know that?

You can either get someone to intervene, or not. Your best option for an intervening third party is usually the police. If you don't get someone to intervene, you're not doing anything to improve his chances of coming back alive. Take it from someone who has lost a relative far too soon.

Upvote 0

harko

Nov 15, 2017
liverpool
✟37,473.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can anyone really know that?

You can either get someone to intervene, or not. Your best option for an intervening third party is usually the police. If you don't get someone to intervene, you're not doing anything to improve his chances of coming back alive. Take it from someone who has lost a relative far too soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

harko

Nov 15, 2017
liverpool
✟37,473.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All I would be able to tell them is that I know he is somewhere in the UK selling drugs for the local crime gang !
He hasn't been on social media since he went there apparently its for 2 weeks but we all know what happens when these gangsters get into a young persons mind. Anyways I'm gonna have faith the Lord will bring him home ;)

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0