My son collasped outside the super market ...

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Thank you for your prayers ...

My son David (40)collasped outside of a Winco grocery store yesterday in Redding, California.

I just found out this morning ... They rushed him to the hospital of course and it turns out his blood sugar test was 1,200 and it was suppose to be like 90 to 100.

His liver is enlarged ... he has a diabetic insulin reaction to his diet, probably soda pop and Koolaide, etc, plus the day before was Valentine's Day and I bet he ate a whole box of chocolates with his 7 year old daughter.

The doctors weren't too sure what caused the liver problem. My son thinks it is from picking mushrooms up here in Northern California.

He did that for about ten years, but he stopped five years ago.

Thank you for your prayers ... our family has been sick free for a long time now ... this is a big surprise.

Plus the most important part is that my son David is not saved or born again (just like the rest of my family) and he has been known to throw my bibles away if I left one over at his house.

Reactions: buttercup2000

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you for your prayers ...

My son David (40)collasped outside of a Winco grocery store yesterday in Redding, California.

I just found out this morning ... They rushed him to the hospital of course and it turns out his blood sugar test was 1,200 and it was suppose to be like 90 to 100.

His liver is enlarged ... he has a diabetic insulin reaction to his diet, probably soda pop and Koolaide, etc, plus the day before was Valentine's Day and I bet he ate a whole box of chocolates with his 7 year old daughter.

The doctors weren't too sure what caused the liver problem. My son thinks it is from picking mushrooms up here in Northern California.

He did that for about ten years, but he stopped five years ago.

Thank you for your prayers ... our family has been sick free for a long time now ... this is a big surprise.

Plus the most important part is that my son David is not saved or born again (just like the rest of my family) and he has been known to throw my bibles away if I left one over at his house.
I understand my daughter tore hers to shreds in front of me when she was about sixteen. Her dad is an atheist and unfortunately that's the one that stuck. I am so sad about it too so my heart goes out to you. Also i'm diabetic. I am surprised he isn't in a coma! He is lucky to be alive. You have my prayers. God bless please keep all informed. Love Lady Marion

Dear Lord Jesus You see this dad's heart. Lord please help him to help his son. Please bring his son back into Your family. Lord God please don't let us lose our dear loved children to this hateful world. Please bring his body back to it's normal rythym and bring the liver problem under control. Help him to regulate what he eats better. Lord I say this same thing for me because knowing i'm not supposed to have chocolate makes me want it more even being diabetic it is so very hard to deal with. Please I ask for Your special touch in this family In Jesus Name Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon2.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Holy Name

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift David up to You. I pray that You would touch him in his body LORD, bring healing. I ask that You use every circumstance in his life to draw him to Yourself and salvation. I pray that Your Holy Spirit would minister to him, that You would give him an insatiable hunger for Your Word. Thank You Father that in You our hope lives, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

meloniej

Aug 1, 2006
United States
✟15,224.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
aww im soo sorry for what had happened. Ill keep you in my prayers

dear lord,
i come to you right now just asking you to give his son healling, and to give him the strengh. Lord just lay your hand over this family while they are goin over this speed bump in life, help them make it over saftly.
amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

So many nice responces from your busy lives to care about my little problem ... I will pray you all back for sure.

David was released from the hospital yesterday at noon and it was more like they kicked him out for yelling at the nurses. My son is not Mr couth ...

The doctor said to go home and gave him some meds for Diabetes type II, told him to exercise, diet, no more sugar, no more soft drinks, etc.

He just doesn't listen ... He went to Burger King on the way home and you guessed it.

I of course am praying for a complete change over to include Jesus Christ as his Lord too.

Sincerely,
geetue

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I ask through Jesus name a healing for this son David.. and for him to know Jesus as his saviour.. Father soften his heart and cause him to see and desire Your love.. nothing else satisfies.. Strengthen this precious father.. Oh Lord.. give him leading to be a strong wittness to his son.. to love and be patient and be at peace.. Thank You that this son will come to You and that You are at work in his life even when we don't see it.. Thank You for hearing our prayers.. amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, you know how to get through to David, like no one else can. Give him a renewed Spirit so that he can follow your lead according to your will. Lead him to Salvation and move him to imrove his diet while seeking you for strength and direction each day. In Jesus name may your perfect will be done in all areas of his life and give his mom peace that passes understanding just knowing this is in your hands. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0