May 30, 2014
Beit Oren, Israel
✟45,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
it sounds tough. Please be strong for him as this is probably what he needs most right now. I remember reading somewhere that often times persons diagnosed on the autistic scale can have wonderful gifts and talents which show themselves only later in life, so please have hope and know that no matter what - your son is a special person and God loves both of you very much.

Dear God,
By your infinite providence, please help this young boy and his mother and allow them a happiness of joy and peace. Heavenly God, your children need your help, please help the boy speak and find his place in this world. Give the mother strength so she can help her son find happiness and bless them both with the blessing of good health and happy days.
AMEN.

Upvote 0

baileygirl3

Jul 16, 2013
✟15,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*HUgs* My son had a speech delay. I got him in speech therapy when he was 3 and he took it for a few years and now you would never known he had it.

Lord, please look after Nathaniel. Look after his mom too. We know you love YOu love us Lord, just be with them on this journey and guide them and protect as we know you can. In Your Mighty Name, Amen

Upvote 0

kens48884

Oct 19, 2014
✟7,710.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Merciful Father in heaven, our loving God, I pray for this child who is unknown to me but not to You. I humbly ask You, Lord, that You would touch this little child with Your healing hand that this child's tongue may be loosed and he may begin to talk. Lord, we know that our Lord and Savior Jesus made the dumb to talk and we believe You can do anything. That's why we come to You, because You are our loving Father for whom nothing is impossible and whose power is beyond our understanding. I pray for this little boy to begin to speak in Jesus name. So be it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if there is an autism support group for mothers near you or your son's school. I assume he is already getting speech/language pathology services at school, as that is required for him in such cases.

I worked with autistic children in the school system as a speech/language pathologist, and also worked, of course, with children who had speech and language difficulties for various reasons. Sometimes I would see incredible improvements. A friend of mine has an autistic child and that child has made very remarkable progress too.

Follow all the instructors' advice religiously and even ask for extra homework if you can fit it into your schedule. Your child's brain is in a very plastic state right now and every "little" thing you do for him can pay off big time in the future.

You might want to check out the possible connection between probiotics and autism, online. There is research on that. It is so easy to make probiotics, and they are good for everyone. I love fermented onions better than regular ones. Then there are things like Danon's yogurt. Not all yogurt has the probiotics. Just a thought. Ask his doctor.

Feel free to PM me anytime with any speech/language related questions at all. I am no way an expert on autism, but maybe I can offer some help of some kind.

Praying for your son to get the very best care and to live a normal life some day. (If any of us do!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Merciful Father in heaven, our loving God, I pray for this child who is unknown to me but not to You. I humbly ask You, Lord, that You would touch this little child with Your healing hand that this child's tongue may be loosed and he may begin to talk. Lord, we know that our Lord and Savior Jesus made the dumb to talk and we believe You can do anything. That's why we come to You, because You are our loving Father for whom nothing is impossible and whose power is beyond our understanding. I pray for this little boy to begin to speak in Jesus name. So be it.

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer and others, in Jesus name, may THY perfect will be done, and may you receive the GLORY, :pray:Amen!

Upvote 0