mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my sister, her husband was killed by the police this week on a domestic disturbance call. She has been having problems with her husband physically abusing her in front of her kids. She has 3 kids, the oldest is 13 and the youngest is 6. She is very depressed and confused, she doesn't know what to do. Please pray for her for peace, comfort, protection and direction. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my sister, her husband was killed by the police this week on a domestic disturbance call. She has been having problems with her husband physically abusing her in front of her kids. She has 3 kids, the oldest is 13 and the youngest is 6. She is very depressed and confused, she doesn't know what to do. Please pray for her for peace, comfort, protection and direction. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

:heart: I'm sooooo sorry. Praying for your precious sister and her children, and all the family and you too at this most horrendous time of crisis and loss and grief. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Our prayers are offered for you, your family, your sister, and her children.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:praying: Mimi, your sister and her children are in my prayers, and all of your family and those near this tragic event are in our prayers too. LORD, we trust the plan you have for us in our lives, even though we often don't understand some things when they occur, and our faith in you is strengthened when you pull us through the suffering, anguish, and confusion brought on my situations like these. LORD, bless this family, wrap them in your loving arms, and bring them close to your bosom in their hour of need. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry. Praying for your sister and her children.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m so sorry to hear about this, and my heart goes out to your sister’s family. I hope she finds comfort in knowing that our Heavenly Father is by her side, and she can lean on Him in her darkest hours. I’m praying for the Lord to faithfully provide His solace throughout the coming days, as well as an ongoing awareness of His abiding grace and peace. May God provide for her family, and may He be the strength of their hearts and their refuge.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-9-27_15-44-19.jpeg

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father of all comfort, wisdom, provision, guidance, and love, may You powerfully manifest Yourself to this family of this man that was killed, to the rest of his family, other more distant relatives, friends, acquaintance, and neighbors. May people draw near to You at this time for strength, peace, understanding, and motivation to live in a way that will please You, and be for their own blessing, and the blessing of those they come in contact with. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums